Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A Relaxing Study of Weapons

Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A Relaxing Study of Weapons Empty A Relaxing Study of Weapons

Post by Ci Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:45 am

The fire crackled in the fireplace of the common room shedding its light onto a vast array of books and weapons scattered over the table. Ciar rested back on the sofa, her feet propped amidst the books, with one stretched open on her lap. Next to her on the couch were several weapons, including a bow, some arrows, a scimitar, throwing stars, a sei, and a jeweled dagger with runes on the blade. The book she was reading had a red, leather cover and contained several methods for combining weapons and fighting styles.

Humming lightly since she couldn't see anyone around the Irish teen was as happy as she could be without scaring herself. There wasn't much that made her happy anymore but weaponry was always a treat to study even if she knew several of the books by heart and only read and studied for fun. Class was different. This, the free time to study in the common room, was rare and made her truly happy.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

A Relaxing Study of Weapons Empty Re: A Relaxing Study of Weapons

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:46 pm

After a good few hours training Luc decided enough was enough. He needed a few hours of down time before he continued again. After having a quick shower he came down into the common room for an hours peace.

"Extra work huh? Professor Pyrrhos will be please." He smiled dropping into a chair opposite her to examine the swords laid out on the table. "Not bad."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:45 pm

Ciar smiled as the boy dropped into the chair. "It's not really extra studying," she replied tossing him a throwing star. "It's more like mind training in how to use the weapons most effectively." Gesturing at the books she continued, "All these books are experts that have studied weaponry for years, usually specializing in specific types. If I learn more about the intricacies surrounding the weapon's fighting style then I can adapt it to fit together with different weapons." She gazed at the book and made a mark in it with a self-inking quill.

"Luckily of course, these books are all from my personal library so I don't have to worry about anyone breathing down my neck for writing in them. I'm hoping that I'll be able to carry at least half a dozen weapons on me and be able to adapt my fighting style to use them all, plus my wand." Ciar's gaze lifted and a small smile lifted the corners of her lips as she gazed at Lucifer. "Maybe one day I'll be as good as you when it comes to fighting."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Sun Apr 22, 2012 10:27 pm

He smiled and caught the star in his hand and began to examine it. "It's alright. There's no need to explain to the guy who does nothing but train all day and night." He gently placed the sword back onto the table and sat back in the chair. It felt nice to sit back and relax for once. To do nothing but just sit and have a talk about something casually for once rather than being moaned at.

"You know the best way to learn how to use a weapon is by using it." He said getting to his feet and taking the sword by the hilt as he did. "You feel the weight in your hand, it's grip, the balance of the blade." He said lifting the blade up to eyelevel to examine it. "It's length and how it feels in your hand. You adapt to it. Of course it help to have a sword made personally for your needs. But a sword is only as good as its master after all."

"Oh yes, curse you for writing in the schools books." He smirked. "It's not like they can't just wipe out the markings with a spell. I don't know what they complain about." He said absentmindedly as he spun the sword around with his wrist. "I could teach you, you know. It's not like im doing anything else."
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Mon Apr 23, 2012 12:43 am

Giving a coy smile Ciar stood and approached Lucifer, always mindful of the weapon in his hand. "I've been using and training with all manner of weapons since I was strong enough to lift a dagger. You don't have to tell me how to train with weapons." She swooped around his back, her fingers trailing across his clothes behind her. "Besides," she commented running a hand down his left arm to grab the hilt of the sword over top of his hand, "I'm sure you've had such a long day of training that you want to relax."

Her grey eyes sparkled as her right arm encircled Luc's waist. "I think that you unwinding is much more important than any of this. I think I know just the way to get you to relax too." Ciar directed the boy back to the chair and turned him back to sit in it. Pushing lightly on his chest she sat him back down and straddled his lap, capturing his lips in a heated kiss, hands on either side of his head tangled into his hair.
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:26 am

He followed her with his eyes until he could no longer see her then turned his head to catch her walking around from his other side. "I wasn't i suggesting you couldn't." He said looking down at the sword in his hand. "Training gets tedious on your own all the time." He admitted. He knew she could fight, she told him that much already and his sight was screaming experience at him when he looked at her.

His eyes continued to follow her as her hand trailed down his arm. He had to fight the urge not to drop the sword. This was all new for him. Any contact other than fighting was foreign to him. "You do?" He asked a smile gracing his lips as one of his eyebrows arched.

All his life his father he been in control of him. He'd grown so used to being controlled he now seemed to need it. Now Ciar was dominating him. He needed her, more than he cared to admit it.

He closed his eyes, blocking out the many images of him killing her. He couldn't stand to see those but there was only one way to stop it and he was doing it. He placed his hands on her hips and kissed her back. It felt good to have her this close.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Tue May 08, 2012 11:00 pm

Pressing herself closer against him Ciar's hands slipped from Luc's hair to trail down his shoulders and end up on his chest where she ran her fingers over his muscles wishing she could feel skin. Her chest lay against his as she slid her hips forward slightly to touch their abdomen's together.

Licking his lips the Irish teen pried open Lucifer's mouth and plundered it with her tongue. She felt safe with him and he was the only one that had never tried to tell her what to do. She felt powerful when he was around even if they weren't doing anything together.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 12:17 am