Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Chill of Winter

The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

The Chill of Winter Empty The Chill of Winter

Post by The Mel Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:34 pm

Sacha wandered through Quill Serebryanyĭ. He wasn't generally one to wander, but he was in-between meetings for the day. One might think that being winter holidays, the Highmaster of Durmstrang would have a bit of a break, which was true, in a sense. As Highmaster, Sacha did have a break, but as the Shadow, there was almost always something requiring his time.

Lady Bronya had requested to see him later in the afternoon and Sacha saw little sense in returning to Durmstrange Isle between him morning appointment and his meeting with the wizened muggle woman.

Picking a book of poetry from a shelf, Sacha began to read, mind really elsewhere. That did not, however, mean he was paying no attention to his surrounding. He was, in fact, quite aware of what was happening around him. Which was how he was able to easily sidestep another more inattentive patron of the bookstore.
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

The Chill of Winter Empty Re: The Chill of Winter

Post by Eragon Overlord Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:47 pm

Eragon has been in a rather tight. He was picking very experiences clothing, For himself in Scala, on his to do list. And he was walking through Quill Serebryanyĭ Looking around he noticed, a fellow. He could have sworn he crossed paths with him before or glanced at him. That didn't matter. It never did he took grabbed a book from the shelf and begun reading it."It amuses me sometimes how life is just to short." HE said speaking towards himself.

The man wore an expense 1,600 gallon suit. That he had brought ages ago. It was very old and noble fashion. He slowly made his way towards the man and spoke."Have we met before sir?" HE asked the man hoping to get a nice and confronting answer. Hoping it was not that bad. Or so it seemed. He was very detached from this world. Well sometimes he was sometimes he was easy going.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Wed Apr 18, 2012 9:33 pm

Sacha lifted his gaze from the book, closing it quietly as his grey eyes settled on the man before him. Returning the volume to its place on the shelf, he inclined his head thoughtfully.

"It is well possible," he responded placidly. "You do seem familiar. British, aren't you? Though, not originally, I wouldn't say. Your accent would allude to a different place as that which you were raised. Poland, perhaps, or the Czech Republic. Somewhere speaking one of the Slavic languages, I would wager.

"Sacha Rusnak," Sacha offered his hand to the other man. "Highmaster of Durmstrang."
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 19, 2012 3:30 pm

He looked at the man and smiled. He did know him from somewhere. Or maybe it was just him and dreaming about knowing people. Eragon sure was a little jumpy today over the edge with all these things. Being pushed on him. Like His lovely Girlfriend, Scala. He sighed and shook his head before speaking."Poland, I'm from Poland. Speak Polish, English, Russian, and four other Languages as well as sing, and Lip reading. I don't think of this as a skill. It's something you pick up during your studies after living in this damn world for 128 years. And besides it's blessing." He took the man's hand and spoke."Eragon Overlord, Care of Magical Creatures Professor at Hogwarts. Pleasure to meet you sir." He said calmly.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:58 pm

"I wouldn't say the world is damned," Sacha remarked genially. "Not yet." He also wouldn't publicly admit to being quite so old while still maintaining the appearance of youth, but that was largely because Sacha was a cautious person.

"Ah, yes. I might have seen you there, a time or two," he said. "Whatever brings you to Russia, professor?"
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:37 pm

He sighed and spoke."It's a pleasure to meet you. Well when you have seen a lot, and battled during the first two wars. Don't you think it is damned?" he asked Sacha slowly. Wondering on what the Highmaster of Durm would tell him. He sighed and shook his head towards himself. He sighed and then spoke."What brings me to Russia? The View, the sun, and the long muggle beaches during the summer. But it's Winter now." He said slowly.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:44 pm

"No, I do not," Sacha replied. "A good many of its inhabitants, perhaps. The world itself, no. I rather think if the world itself was damned, mankind would have eradicated itself long before now."

Selecting another book, Sacha inclined his head. "That it is," he agreed. "At the moment, it is mostly just cold here."
    Eragon Overlord
    Eragon Overlord
    Hogwarts Professor
    Hogwarts Professor

Post by Eragon Overlord Sun May 13, 2012 3:36 pm

He smiled, and spoke."That I also agree with you. Perhaps you will accompany at a bar, or inn, for Vodka? Or Scot Maybe Whimsy? And If you don't mind I would like to buy you does books, if you intend on getting them. If you accept my offer to an Inn. A Man with your knowledge, and wisdom I will not pass that opponent to learn. Then again, I have my Headmaster who is knowledgeable, and wise. And I love him. Ric sure is great." he said calmly.
    The Mel
    The Mel
    Co Admin
    Co Admin

Post by The Mel Thu May 17, 2012 5:07 am

"Unfortunately, I have another engagement. If I could take a rain check on that drink, however, I would be pleased to accept," Sacha replied. "As for the book, it is to be a gift, so I would much prefer to pay for it myself."

He inclined his head in agreement. "Asric is indeed a very capable man. He's made great use of both his knowledge and skills - something I can greatly respect."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:19 pm