Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

whatever you like

Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

whatever you like Empty whatever you like

Post by Charlotte Minogue Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:33 am

Charlotte walked next to Sergiy as they made their way to the kitchens. She was curious to know what he would prepare.

Tickling the pear, she pushed the door opened and sat down in one of the tables. "So," she asked, grinning, "What are you going to make?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

whatever you like Empty Re: whatever you like

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:49 pm

He followed her and she tickled the pear. The girl was cute. He just hoped he was good enough for her. He sighed as they entered a roll of House Elves were he he shook his head and spoke."Fancy Salad?" He asked her slowly.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:40 am

Charlotte shrugged, "Whatever you want to make is fine by me."

"Will you need any help?" she asked. While she wasn't the world's greatest cook, not even as good as her mother, she was pretty decent in the kitchen.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Apr 21, 2012 12:35 pm

Miles walked down to the kitchen, he was feeling really hungry and was having such a craving for a piece of honey chicken, he never actually learned how to cook he always had cafe's and his mother to do all his cooking for him, but he was hoping some house elfs would be there and surely they could whip him up some honey chicken

As he entered the kitchen he saw a girl and a boy about his age, they weren't in any of his classes so he didn;t know their name, he gave them a sogt smile before walking past the boy further into the kitchen, he glanced around poking his head into the pantry before turning to the students

"Um... do you know where the elfs are?" he asked, confused as to why they wouldn't already be in here
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 1:58 pm

He looked at her and spoke."Salad it is." he said slowly. He then shook his head and sighed. Before shaking it and speaking."No I don't need you're help I can do it myself." He looked around and saw a boy entering the room. He shook his head as the man spoke."What's it to you? do the House Elves have to work twenty four seven with out a break? You got some nerve if your saying they don't need a break." He said bluntly and coldly.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sat Apr 21, 2012 2:07 pm

Miles raised an eyebrow at the boy, he clearly wasn't use to house elves and their role in the wizard world "So all 15 elves are taking their break all at the same time, surely Professor Chaos would have organised them better than that" Miles remarked, to the boy ignorance

Miles then turned his back looked around the kitchen "HOUSE ELVES!!!!" Miles yelled out, hoping that one of them would eventually appear
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 5:17 pm

The Fragrance on the child nearly pushed Sergiy over the edge, he shook his head. And spoke."Can't cook for yourself you need slaves, Servants, or other beings to cook for you. You selfish pike head." He said slowly. Shaking his head as he got some ignerenits to make salad.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 22, 2012 2:21 am

"Boys, calm down," Charlotte said, getting up from her seat. She turned to the Slytherin, "Sorry, I don't know where the elves are. But they should be around here somewhere. . ."

She then looked at Sergiy, "While I do think that the house-elves are definitely not our servants and it's their right to get breaks, they work for the school, Sergiy, and I agree with what he said, that Professor Chaos would have their breaks organized. Please, boys, let's not fight."

"Twitchy?" she called the house-elf she had met another night, "Are you here?" A pop was heard and a small elf appeared before them. "Oh, hi Twitchy! How are you?"

"Miss Charlotte!" the elf greeted, "Twitchy is fine, how is Miss?"

"Oh, I'm fine as well," she smiled, "Listen, could you do me a favour and get something for my friend to eat, please?" She pointed at Miles.

The elf smiled, "Of course, Miss! Twitchy will get anything for Miss' friend!"

"Are you sure it's not any trouble?"

"No, of course not! Twitchy will be happy to be of use! What will Miss Charlotte's friend want to eat?"
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Sun Apr 22, 2012 4:22 am

Miles couldn't believe this boy, he surely must have been a muggle born doesn't he know elves are here to help us and their not abused like they use to be, the ignorance of this boy made Miles's blood boil. The girl then summoned an elf she knew, it looked over towards Miles and asked what he wanted

"I will have Honey Chicken with fried rice thank you" Miles responded the elf then bowed

[/i]"Of course sir, Twitchy will do that right away[i] the elf replied, Miles then sat up on a bench and looked atthe two students

"Im Miles, you guys first years as well?" he asked
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:57 pm

He shook his head and then sighed. Looking at the man ignoring his comment. He had no reason to answer a idiotic Question."I'll get the Salad ready." He told her, as he got the stuff, Tomatoes, pickles, etc. HE begun to slice and dice them before putting oil into the bowl where the salad was before mixing it. The salad was nice and fresh, shiny as well. He placed the island on her plate and spoke."Eat up." he said slowly.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sun Apr 22, 2012 3:02 pm

Charlotte nodded, "Yes. I'm Charlotte."

She looked at Sergiy and smiled as he put the salad on her plate, "Thanks. It looks great." Putting some on her fork, she frowned before eating. The girl's eyes widened and she nodded, "This is really good! Aren't you going to have some?" she asked Sergiy.
    Leo Ward
    Leo Ward
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Leo Ward Mon Apr 23, 2012 4:31 am

Nodded at the Charlotte's answer, the boy seemed quite stand offish, strange Miles figured he must be in Slytherin, he must be one of those cold blunt Slytherins. Miles felt that while he was ambitious and cunning he wasn't the sterotypical Slytherin

Miles looked over and watched as the elf started cooking his meal, he then turned back to the girl " So Charlotte, how'd you meet that one?" he said gesturing over towards the elf
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:14 pm

He looked at her and placed salad on his plate. And dug in his eyes grow wide, as he looked at him. He just smiled and shook his head in a mocking manner. Before speaking towards Char."Your welcome, That's great that you like my Salad." He said very slowly towards her. As he awaited her to say something towards him.
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Fri Apr 27, 2012 11:38 pm

"I met her the second time I came," Charlotte told him, "She was very nice and great company." Looking at Twitchy preparing Miles' food, she smiled, "Truthfully, I think she's one of the best at cooking. But don't let the other elves hear that."

"It's really wonderful," she complimented Sergiy, "Aren't you going to eat?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:09 pm

He smiled at her and sighed. Before he shook his head and spoke."Of Course I will what kind of Question is that?" he asked her slowly, as he begun digging in his salad man it was so bloody good he can taste it, man so good. While he was eating it he couldn't help but laugh at the man at a mocking manner. before stopping and then beginning to eat again.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 12:50 am