Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The Winner Takes it All

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

The Winner Takes it All Empty The Winner Takes it All

Post by JJeh Thu Apr 19, 2012 8:06 pm

J. J. stood in the stands looking out at the empty fields. Flying had been something that she had not take too so much when she first arrived at Hogwarts. It had jsut never... worked.

Now though... she was regretting it slightly.

She sighed as she leaned against one of the railings, her eyes imagineing the game being played there. Her competitive side want to join in, to break out.

She wondered if she there were any other emotions she had kept hidden from herself.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

The Winner Takes it All Empty Re: The Winner Takes it All

Post by Rora Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:46 am

It was as if Lena was that five-year-old child again, running around in her tracking outfit for hours on end. Except of course, Lena wasn't five anymore, and she can't run for hours on end because she had friends now and they'd be looking for her. And while they aren't looking for her, she must take advantage of those precious seconds.

She had decided to run near the Quidditch Pitch, where she knew no one would go looking for her. Her breaths became shorter and quicker as she ran past by trees, plants, the occasional shrub. Eventually, though, she lost her footing. She fell flat on her face. She looked up, but not enough to see the person who was right in front of her. "I was at breakfast, Professor!" she exclaimed, a slight German lilt in her voice.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:08 pm

J. J. didn't notice the girl at first. She was too busy day dreaming or what not. But she didn't notice her fall.

Her brow furrowing in concern, she pulled herself away from the stands and walked over.

However her confusion deepened when she spoke.

"Uh... good for you? But... I'm not a professor."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Apr 22, 2012 1:00 am

Lena looked up carefully, and judging by the young-ish voice, this girl was definitely not a professor. She then dusted her shorts as she stood up, checking for bruises on her face. Gently stroking her chin, she found a streak of uneven skin across her skin that stung as she stroked it. Thankfully, it wasn't bleeding.

"I hope I have enough concealer to cover this up," she muttered unthinkingly, shaking her head. She then glanced back at the girl, putting her hands to the side. "What are you doing out here?" she asked, curiousity coming in.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:43 pm

She watched the girl look at her chin.

"It doesn't look so bad," J. J. offered with a shrug, hoping to be helpful. "It shouldn't be that hard to cover."

She looked around as she only half listened to the girls other question. Slowly she shook her head looking back at her.

"Oh... I was just... daydreaming I suppose."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue Apr 24, 2012 2:45 am

"I only hope it isn't bad as you say it isn't," she frowned, still stroking her chin. Letting her arm loose by her side, she then shook her head, trying to revive her concentration, or what was left of it.

"Daydreaming?" she asked, raising an eyebrow, "is that it? Or is there something else?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue Apr 24, 2012 11:41 pm

"I promise it isn't," she said with a small smile then held up her hand with a shrug, "Pinky swear?"

J. J. shook her head blushing a bit even though she didn't know why, "Yes? I'm pretty sure that was all I was doing. What else would I have been doing?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:13 am

Lena held her hand up too, "If only you say it isn't." She sighed. "There are times like these when I actually wish I have a mirror," she muttered.

"I'm not sure... you could have been contemplating the meaning of life," the Uchitel mused, "what is life, anyway? I don't know, ask a life expert."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed Apr 25, 2012 7:18 pm

J. J. snorted, "I defintely wasn't thinking about the meaning of life. Actually I was thinking about Quidditch. And flying.... and I suppose Magic."

She shrugged.

"No meaning of life in there."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:13 pm

"Yes there is!" Lena objected, "without magic, none of us would be here, right? But then again... other than that, I suppose that is rather insignificant." She shrugged her shoulders, pursing her lips. "Isn't this a wonderful day?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:16 pm

J. J. inclined her head, "Very true.... but without magic we'd still be somewhere... at least I know I would. I was somewhere before I knew I had magic. I'd still be there I suppose if I had never gotten it."

She looked around her.

"Yes, I suppose it is."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:40 am

"I can't imagine living without magic," she mused, and it was true not just because she was a Pureblood and therefore, has grown up with magic her entire life. It was because she was really nothing without it. Her friends, her family... they'd be different without it.

"I love the clouds," the Uchitel agreed, staring avidly up at them.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:06 pm

"I use to never be able to imagine life with magic," she said with a shrug. "Its surprising though how quickly you adapt... even when you couldn't imagine it before."

J. J. looked up, "The clouds are amazing aren't they? Sometimes when I look up at the sky... I just can't help but feeling soo... small."

The younger girl shrugged.

"It just seems to keep going and going, and yet I'm down here, and... nothing."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Tue May 01, 2012 3:01 am

"I suppose you're right," Lena agreed, "if we end up not having magic, I would think I'd get used to it, eventually." Though she hoped that would never happen.

"Clouds aren't all that big," the elder blonde remarked, tucking a lock of stray hair behind her ear, "though they do seem like it from down here so I understand why you feel that way." Her eyes scanned the sky again, watching a bird fly higher, higher.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 01, 2012 7:07 pm

J. J. shrugged, "Its not so much the clouds that makes me feel small but the sky itself. You can't deny that its big."

She let out a little laugh.

"As a kid I use to imagine there was a whole otherworld past all that blue... though I suppose one could say that outerspace, is another world too. So maybe I wasn't so far off."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed May 02, 2012 8:09 am

Lena nodded, a small smile creeping and growing across her features. She understood what the young girl was speaking of. No wonder they said the sky was the limit.

"There is," she replied, chuckling, "I remember than when I was a little girl, I used to think aliens exist. I don't anymore." She laughed. "I still remember the times when I imagined that aliens were big green things with three ears."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri May 04, 2012 2:16 pm

J. J. laughed a bit.

"Well I suppose you never can know. We are here after all," she smiled kindly, "THough I suppose, you know if Aliens did exist they could look as perfectly normal as us. There is nothing stoping them from doing so. THey could also look like giant Mr. Potatoheads in a metal suit."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 06, 2012 1:12 pm

Lena's mouth gaped, before stepping away from the young Huffle. "W-Whoa," she whispered, her eyes wide open with shock, "d-don't tell me... you're an alien, aren't you?" She squealed. "You're an alien! Oh my God!"

She then stepped back and nodded, thinking about Mr. Potatohead. "Mr. Potatohead won't even fit in a spacesuit, silly!" she announced, shaking her head.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun May 06, 2012 10:27 pm

J. J. just shook her head and grinned, "Drat you caught me. And I thought I was doing so well at blending in."

She huffed good naturedly and rolled her eyes.

"Fine! How about they could look like.... giant... talking rubbish bins with odd ping-pong ball eyes."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Mon May 14, 2012 1:44 pm

Lena's mouth gaped, and she flailed her arms in mock fear. "Oh. My. God!" she squealed, "this girl right here... she's an alien! Run for cover! She can shoot you with an arrow with stellar accuracy! Everyone, save yourselves..."

Pursing her lips, Lena nodded in assent. "Now that sounds more like it. Uh... what's your name, again?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon May 14, 2012 6:12 pm

J. J. snorted and shook her head.

"Well I don't know if its stellar accuracy - I'm young; they promised that would come with age."

"J. J." she reminded with an easy grin. She coudln't even remember if she had said it before anyway.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 17, 2012 1:20 pm

"Whatever - you can still shoot an arrow with some accuracy, right?" Lena asked, tilting her head, "or at least... hold one up?"

Firmly nodding, Lena asked, "What does the JJ stand for? Or should I not ask since I guess it is some sort of long running gag?" She shrugged her shoulders, "I'm Lena. Lena Vorstenbach."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu May 17, 2012 11:48 pm

J. J. shrugged, "I imagine I could hold one - then I suppose my alien powers would take over."

She laughed again.

"Its not a problem, I don't mind people asking," she smiled slightly, "Juliet Jessica."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:27 pm