Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Well this is fun

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Well this is fun Empty Well this is fun

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:46 pm

"Soo," J. J. started with a raised eyebrow and a teasing grin as she jumped onto one of the couters, nodding to one of the house elves, "Mr. Study cooks does he? And where exactly did you learn to cook? Is that another thing that factors into your great future? Going to be a head master-auror-chief?"

She smiled and leaned back agianst the counter. She couldn't help but tease, it came as naturally to her - growing up the youngest of four siblings - as rude snarky comments seemed to come to him. She hoped that he wasn't taking anything by it....

Then again, she found she didn't really care either.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Well this is fun Empty Re: Well this is fun

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 5:59 pm

He shook his head and sighed. Ignoring her teasing. Like she cared if he wanted to be a chief. He sighed and spoke."I was taught to be a Prodigy. Might as well learn cooking if you have a mind that's far beyond any humans." However that was a lie, his cockiness was one of his weakness, however he was perhaps the Smartest in the entire school. He sighed and then looked at JJ. And spoke."You know JJ. If you keep teasing me, Your boyfriend my lose you to my charm." HE teased her and attempted to make a joke. Before sighing."Your getting salad." HE said slowly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:12 pm

"Fair beyond any humans, eh?" she smiled and raised her eyebrows, swining her legs out in front of her in a sign of complete ease.

She couldn't help but laugh, "Will he know? I don't know, I am rather fond of him. We'd have to wait and see, won't we. Besides I like teasing, its fun; it makes me laugh, I like to laugh."

"Salad," she laughed again, "Are you trying to tell me something about my weight?" She smirked, her green eyes laughing. She figured he probably wasn't but couldn't help but tease, again.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Fri Apr 20, 2012 6:35 pm

He looked at her and sighed before speaking."Yes far beyond Humans." he said again in his cocky voice. He simply shook his head and spoke."So my charming attempt at a joke worked? Lovely did you think it was funny?" he asked her very slowly. Before she mentioned her weight he shook his head."Saland is very healthy and good for you. If you want me to make meet by all means I will. I am just trying tell You I can cook better then anyone."Again his cocky voice was shown, he wasn't trying to impress her but he thought he was better because he did a lot of things. but he wasn't there was someone maybe better then he was elsewhere in the world. Or better yet the school.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:00 pm

J. J. couldn't help but roll her eyes at his bravo, however he was amusing her, so a grin was still on her face, making the action slightly more playful than exasperated.

"It wasn't bad. Maybe you should study up on how to make jokes too Hmmm?" she wiggled her nose, before smiling.

The girl flipped her hair over her shoulder, and ran her hands through it, an absent minded act.

"Why don't you just cook, and I'll tell you what I think after I eat it."
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 21, 2012 8:21 pm

HE looked at her and shook his head before sighing. He went to go get his salad once that was done. He made the salad. And placed two plates on the table, and putting his salad for her."Now eat up, you cutie." HE said slowly, as he took a sit oppressive of the table.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon Apr 23, 2012 2:25 pm

J. J. smiled a bit as the food was placed before her. Making a great show of anaylizing the salad before putthing it in her mouth. She chewed slowly before swallowing.

"Hm, not too bad," she said with a raised eyebrow, and a grin, "Not to bad. I'd say I'm impressed but I fear that will go to your head."

She let out a little laugh before continueing to eat.

"So, Sergiy," she humed softly between words. "Tell me about yourself. What do you do? Besides study and cook? Hmm? Got any fun facts of Serg I should know?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat Apr 28, 2012 2:19 pm

He looked at her as she slowly helped her herself, did she just say not half bad? It would seem this woman never tasted the best salad she can have well not the best, but Sergiy was an Outstanding cook. And exuded even the best of chefs. He looked at her and spoke."Not that bad? Some say I'm bloody amazing. It would seem you you either dislike salad or your to pridefully to admit how good I am at cooking for a kid." He said coldly. He looked at her and spoke."Why are you so Interested about me? No one ever interested in poor boring sexy nerds. So why even ask?" He asked her slowly before shaking his head and speaking."But if you must." He paused before speaking again."I like to travel, and gain more Knowledge about Stuff I do not know. And I'm a bloody genius." He said calmly.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sun Apr 29, 2012 11:17 pm

J. J. snorted, "Has anyone every told you, you should just take the compliment when you get them and not beg for more. Other people may have given you raving reviews. I'm giving you not bad, pretty good - I may have had better, I might not have. Not world ending though."

She shrugged and gave him a smile.

"I'll tell you a secret Serg," she leaned forward and whispered, "Its just food."

"I don't know - I'm making conversation. That's what they do - besides... I like to know things."

She nodded her head as she spoke, eating her food slowly.

"I think you've mentioned the genius thing before," she responded, her eyes twinkling. "But Travelling is cool. I've always wanted to travel, but never did. When you're parents have four kids they really don't feel like carting you all around the globe."
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat May 05, 2012 3:06 am

She was extremely tired, and she didn't want to fall asleep. So she headed towards the kitchen, wanting some coffee.

She walked in, unaware two people were in the same room. "C-Coffee please," Kait yawned towards a elf. Getting it in less than a minutes, she drank it black. Then she heard a voice, and quickly brought out her wand, only seeing to Hufflepuff students.

"Oh... sorry." Her Russian mixed Greek accent was clear, as she blushed.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sun May 06, 2012 6:26 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."Well, I take things to my liking, I don't give thoughts or take things, like you said. I like to think that my food the best. Which to my opinion is." He shook his head as he ate."I know have, mentioned it, and I am saying it again. If you got a pr' he stopped himself."If you got a problem I'll be more then happy to make you steak." he said slowly, he noticed someone come in, and his gut told him to attack. He took his wand out, from his robe pocket, and pointed it straight for the females Heart."Apologize accepted." He said slowly, putting his wand down as he noticed her wand pointed at them or him.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sat May 19, 2012 9:45 pm

She admired his reflexes, before lowering her wand. "Recently, I have got the habit when I am shocked, I pull out my wand before I think," She told them sheepishly. Though it was for a very good reason.

"I am Kaitlen, A Durmstrang Transfer," She offered, hoping to get rid of the awkward silence.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon May 21, 2012 11:41 am

J. J. looked up at the new comer, startled for a moment before smiling.

"Hello Kaitlen," she greeted with a slight wave, "I'm J. J."

She waved kindly the seat beside her, "Thats not such a bad habit to have; after all, you want to be prepared for anything don't you?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Sat May 26, 2012 1:23 pm

He also put his wand down, and slipped in under his right hand side of his right wrist. Before looking at JJ." I'm Sergiy pleasure to meet you Kaitlen. Anyways care to join for lunch or dinner? I seem to be losing of keeping time in track. And It would also seem that I am bored by JJ Comments. Well My food is good however." He said slowly.
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Sun May 27, 2012 4:39 am

"Well, hey J.J and Serqiy," She greeted. Finishing off her coffee, she figured she was awake enough for alcohol. Pulling out a shrunk miniature vodka bottle out, she expertly unshrunk it, and took a sip.

"I think it is dinner time, I have no idea," Then she looked at J.J, laughing. "I guess so, but how I gained it wasn't the best way." It was true, she can blame her Father's side kick for kidnapping her.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon May 28, 2012 7:32 pm

J. J. shrugged and smiled kindly, "Then don't dwell on the way you got it... just be thankful it may help you later."

She snorted and rolled her eyes at the boy she was sitting with.

"Well see if I talk to you again," she teased poking at her food, "Though he's right, the food is good - even if I do hate to give his ego the compliment."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:29 pm