Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

A walk.

Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

A walk.  Empty A walk.

Post by Aimee Lords Sat Apr 21, 2012 4:49 pm

Aimee walked through the grounds, looking over them. The fingered the bracelet she wore, a gift from her father before he died. She smiled. She wondered if anyone else was out here, and if they'd even notice her. She sighed. She'd never had a large amount of friends. This would be the year. She thought to herself. I'll let someone get close.
    She stopped, wondering if she heard someone coming along the path, or if it was her imagination.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

A walk.  Empty Re: A walk.

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:06 pm

Keeping his head down, Afonka walked quickly, hands deep in his pockets. He loved the outdoors, so he'd decided to come out here instead of spending the rest of his life cooped up in his dorm. He needed to move on, but he couldn't, not when everytime he closed his eyes Ophelia's dead body was all he saw.

Sighing, he glanced up at the sound - well, the sudden lack thereof - of footsteps. Noticing the girl, he mustered up a smile and a wave, "Hey."
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Sat Apr 21, 2012 9:12 pm

She saw the boy a few seconds after she stopped. So I didn't imagined it. She thought to herself, sighing inwardly in releif. She smiled heasitantly, forcing herself to rememmber she actually wanted to be nice to people this year and maybe make some friends. 'Hi there' She said. 'I didn't really expect anyone to be out here.' She said weakly, knowing what a lame thing it was to say almost as soon as it was out of her lips.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:09 pm

Shrugging, he let his arm fall to his side, "I didn't think there'd be people out either." That was the point of coming here.

The common room was full of people, and from his dorm it was like they'd never stop talking. But he wasn't going to be rude and ignore this girl. Faking another smile, he said, "I'm Afonka."
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Sat Apr 21, 2012 10:17 pm

Aimee smiled nervously. 'I'm Aimee. I think I recognize you from around the common room.' She said, connecting his face to there but she could well be mistaken. 'It's normall pretty quiet out here. I've spent a lot of my time here out here.' What she was saying was true... It's probably half the reason why she had no friends. She sighed and looks around, then back at Afonka. She smiled a bit more naturally. Maybe that's another part of why she didn't have any friends, the fact she hardly ever smiled.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Mon Apr 23, 2012 1:11 am

"Yeah," he nodded, "You're in my house but I don't think we're in the same year."

Glancing around them, he said, "Yeah, that's what I love about being outside. It can be so quiet when you want to relax, but you can also make tons of friends." But he wasn't out here to make friends. He was here to escape from everyone else.
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:20 pm

She shrugs and smiles awkardly. 'Yer.. Friends.' She looked around. 'I just love the peacefullness of it out here. It's so diffirent to inside.' She smiled more naturally. She did actually love the outdoors. Here, she could be herself without anyone thinking she weird, or whatever the others thought of her. She didnt really know. But then... She didn't really care ethier.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:12 pm

"It is," Afonka nodded, "It's calmer, quieter, and just - better." Nodding again, he glanced down at the snow by his feet, prodding it with his foot.

Glancing back up at Aimee, he tilted his head, "What's your favourite thing about the outdoors?"
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Wed Apr 25, 2012 2:02 pm

She look at him for a moment. 'You really want to know?' She paused for a moment, trying to think of how to put it. 'I.. I like how free it is, how you can escape reality for a few moments and not look like you're weird. There are no labels and no one to judge out here.' She laughs awkwardly for a few seconds and stops. 'At least not normally anyway. And now you think I'm weird. How about you?' Turns to look out over the sea.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:14 pm

"I - I don't think that's weird. Not at all." Shaking his head, Afonka looked at her, his eyes rather wide.

"That's what I love about the outdoors. You can just get away from everything in your head and just be free." Nodding, he smiled at Aimee.
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:51 pm

She looked at him, her eyes wide with surprise. Thn she laughed softly. 'You have to be one of the 1st people I've met who thinks that.' She smiled at him. Maybe coming out here han't been such a bad idea after all. She thought to herself.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:02 pm

Smiling at her, Afonka laughed along with her, "Well, I'm happy to be the first, then."

Humming softly to himself, he glanced over at the water, shivering slightly from the cold.
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Fri Apr 27, 2012 8:40 pm

She glanced at him, and smiled slightly. 'Want to head to the common room? It's getting chilly out here.' She looked to the sky which was slowly turning darker and bringing with it even more cold. She sighed softly. What a diffirence to home.
    Afonka Alkaev
    Afonka Alkaev
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Afonka Alkaev Sun Apr 29, 2012 5:31 pm

The - the common room? He was out here because he didn't want to be in there. He could stand the cold as long as he needed. The smile beginning to fade off of Afonka's face, he shook his head, glancing around. "I think I'll stay out here a little longer."

Glancing back at her, he shrugged slightly, "As long as that's ok with you, that is."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:56 am