Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

All Fired Up

D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

All Fired Up Empty All Fired Up

Post by D. J. Prince Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:58 pm

Demetri was in his office doing paper work and checking over students file when the hospital bell went of in his mind. He got up from his desk and went out of his office.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

All Fired Up Empty Re: All Fired Up

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 25, 2012 11:44 pm

Ric apparated into the hospital wing with a crack. Dame was still in his arm as he moved to place him on the nearest bed. "Demetr? He's been hurt badly. A few broken bones, a few burns and cuts and bruises." He muttered standing aside to allow the expert to do his job.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:00 am

Damian was drifting. Why was he drifting? There was something... he had to.. what was it? Slowly, he drifted back towards consciousness - and towards misery. Blue eyes opened to squint against the harsh light, a moan parting the boy's lips.

"Hurts..." he murmured miserably. Damian's eyes fell shut again, darkness reclaiming him.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 30, 2012 10:07 pm

Demetri heard Asrics voice and quickly went from his office into the hospital wing. He nodded at the Headmaster and quickly went to the students side. He got his wand out and attended the cuts.

"Vulnera Sanentur!" He said as his wand went over the cuts which started to heal. He removed the boys top to start on his broken ribs as be put a numbing charm on the boy and also spelled a pain stopper potion into the boys stomach.

"Three broken ribs." He said as he pointed his wand at the ribs. "Ferula" He said as he watched and knew the ribs were starting to mend together. He put a progress spell on the biy and quickly summond a dreamless sleep, along with bruise and burn paste which we applied to each bruise and burn.

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 30, 2012 11:54 pm

He stood back and watched as Demetri worked his magic. He didn't see any need to intervine. "Thank you Demetri. Can you keep me posted on his health?" He asked glancing at his watch.

"Alert me when he's well enough, me and the boy have some talking to do." And with a swish of his cloak he was gone. Off to attend to the business he was now late for.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Wed May 02, 2012 8:24 pm

(I assume 'some time later'?)

Damian wasn't certain how long he had been out. Minutes? Hours? The boy just didn't know. The last thing he recalled was hitting the floor of the Room of Requirement hard, agony shooting through his body as he landed first on his arm, then his shoulder. He'd hit his head soon after, then scraped the side of his face, which didn't make much sense at the moment, as the boy knew he had initially landed on his back. Had he flipped all the way over then?

Slowly opening his eyes, Damian squinted cautiously at his surroundings. Where was he? Oh... Hospital wing. Again. The boy sighed. He spent entirely too much time here, getting bandaged up and the like. But wait - how had he gotten here? Had those girls - that girl gone for help?

"Idiot," Damian muttered to himself. He carefully took stock of himself. Ribs were no longer sore. Collar bone, fine; left upper arm, fine; head... muzzy. Probably potions. At least they weren't the ones that made him act funny, this time. Unless he had slept them off. How long had he been out?

The Hufflepuff shifted so he was seated in the bed. "Hello?" he called. Gah - his throat was dry.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed May 02, 2012 10:50 pm

It had been about three hours since Iva had arrived. She had heard the idle chit chat among the halls about the boy and, despite her sudden mixed feelings towards the boy (Karma's chat had been interestingly effective,) she couldn't help but see if the rumours were true.

She took the bed ridden boy as a yes to her suspicions.

The Russian had sighed and walked to the chair next to him, carefully wiping the hair off his brow before sitting down. What was she going to do with him? Nothing, really. She had already stopped herself from meddling by writing that stupid letter.

As her eyes drifted off, she couldn't help but give a little smile. For now, at least, she could pretend.

Now, she could hear him moving in the bed, speaking to himself, but she preferred to stay in her pretend sleep. Anything she would do would make it worse, anyhow.

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat May 05, 2012 12:26 am

Damian turned towards the side table, grateful to find a cup of water waiting there for him. He wouldn't exactly have used 'grateful' to describe how he felt when he saw he had a guest. Feigning sleep, no less - her breathing was too shallow to be anything else.

"What's she doing here?" the boy muttered to himself, anyway. It was spiteful, and low, but she had broken up with him. He'd never claimed he wasn't vindictive.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat May 05, 2012 1:02 am

Iva opened an eye, holding back a sneer of contempt. She had come to check on him, for the love of merlin! Shouldn't he be a little grateful?

She adjusted her seat and gave a small sigh, shaking her head. "Screw you, Damian," she murmured, "I just wanted to check to see if you were alive," Her eyes were soft and gentle, as she was about to continue with thankfulness for his health, but they soon turned hard and wide- a sign of her Complusion.

"Not that you matter,"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat May 05, 2012 1:13 am

"You already have," Damian returned, feeling no need to hold back his own faint sneer. "Well, I'm alive and perfectly fine. It's not the first time I've gotten hurt and it won't be the last."

The boy gave a derisive scoff. "Yeah, you've already made that clear when you decided to dump me by owl. I don't even care what you think, anymore," he declared. "Why don't you go do something useful, instead of pretending to sleep by my bedside like you care? Or are you still confused?"
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun May 06, 2012 11:56 am

Iva slammed her hand down on the nightstand with a bang and pushed herself up. Her shoulders were tensed around her ears, her annoyance evident.

"You know, I was confused," she shot back, "Then I talked to you," She adjusted her robes and ran a hand through her hair. "Tell J.J. that necklace looks like trash on her. Now, I am going to be useful- something you wouldn't know about,"

As she walked away, Iva thought she would be more upset, but she wasn't. That talk with Karma must have really helped her!

Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sun May 06, 2012 1:27 pm

Damian watched her a moment, then looked away, blue eyes fixing on a distant window. His lips twitched, but it wasn't until she had nearly reached the door that the boy laughed.

"I'm glad I didn't toss it in the fire," he remarked, voice just loud enough to carry clearly.

He rolled his shoulders experimentally, right hand coming up to rub the phantom ache in his left collarbone. A smirk settled on his features. It didn't matter if she stopped to argue further or not. She'd betrayed herself by mentioning the necklace at all. She may have convinced herself otherwise, but the girl still cared, even if it was just a little bit.

And Damian was going to make full use of that knowledge.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sun May 06, 2012 2:18 pm

Iva's steps faltered despite herself. He was egging her on now and she knew she shouldn't react, but her quick temper got the better of her anyway.

"You should have thrown it out," she remarked, "Giving it to J.J. was stupid. She has a boyfriend. I thought Huffles were loyal-"

A smirk rose upon her face. "Maybe that's the mudblood in you."
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon May 07, 2012 1:21 am

Damian snorted. "Oh, so friends can't give friends gifts? If you didn't want someone else to have it, you should have thrown it out, yourself."

The boy's attention snapped back to her. And then he vaulted from the infirmary bed, causing it to skid a bit with the force of the movement. Though, he hadn't actually ran, he had crossed the room quickly, grabbing the girl roughly by the arm and yanking her about to face him.

"What do you know about loyalty?" Damian snarled in her face. His eyes were cold and hard and furious. "Count yourself lucky yourself, you inbred pureblood wench - if you weren't Master Choas' apprentice as well, I would beat you into the floor.

"In the entire school, the only person who ever really liked you, who ever really accepted you was me. So, you go ahead and feel superior. Just know that you have made it certain that I will never forgive you."

He shoved her away from him, eyes practically boiling with his fury. "Now get out of my sight."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon May 07, 2012 1:38 am

"Inbred? Inbred?" Iva's voice cracked with fury, her Russian accent prominant, "I've heard the rumours about your family and you have no room to talk!" She jerked her arm around in his grip, not hard enough to break lose, but hard enough to send a message. His words had stung and it took all of her self control not the smack the boy.

However, the lacked the control of keeping the look of pain of out her face.

"When did you become so abusive, Damian? " she shrugged, "Threatening to hit me? When did you stoop so low?" Her voice dropped down to a cracked whisper. "I guess you don't have to worry about lonely Iva anymore."

She took a step backwards, then turned away for a final time to march out. No one would worry about her anyway because he was completely right- she had no one else.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Mon May 07, 2012 2:43 am

"I have no family, stupid. And any rumors about me, I've already heard myself." His grip tightened at her movement, sending his own message.

"When did you become like all the other empty-headed bigots?" Damian shot back hotly. "Oh, so me fighting with people is new, then, is it? Do you even know me? But I suppose being able to solve things with my fists instead of using magic to protect me makes me inferior, too, is that it? Because being the best at everything means nothing because of my stupid blood status, right? I must have forgotten."

The boy scoffed. "Why would I worry about someone I don't matter to?"

Damian turned, as well, away from her, listening to her retreating footsteps. As the door shut behind her, his hands curled into fists. In a fit of temper, he stalked over to his side table and yanked it over to crash against the floor before shoving his bed up and over, as well. Only then did the boy sink to the flagstones, himself, panting with anger and from the exertion.

Dropping his head to his knees, Damian brought his hands up to fist in the back of his hair. He didn't need her! He didn't need his parents or anyone else, either. Damian would show them - he's show them all!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 1:30 am