Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's a gift.

Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

It's a gift. Empty It's a gift.

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:16 pm

Crystal wrapped her blue coat tighter around her, questioning whether wearing pumps was such a good idea after all. She didn't quite know where she was going - she still got lost around the place - but she wanted to go outside, get away, do SOMETHING. After a while she came across a stable, and went inside. She spotted young, silver horse with a white diamond on it's forehead, and she went straight over to it.
    "Hey there," she said softly, stroking it. The horse turned it's head to her and its eye's sparkled slightly. She continued to stroke the horse and talk to it.
    "It's cold, huh?" she smiled.

Crystal contemplated how this would look to anyone else. There she was, a little first year, talking to and stroking a horse. She shrugged this off. If anyone asked her, she would tell them straight. She could talk to animals. It was a gift.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's a gift. Empty Re: It's a gift.

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:20 pm

Quinn walked into the stables and saw a girl who looked younger then her talking to a horse. Quinn walked over. "You must be a first year or second year. What's your name. I'm Quinn Mikaelson" Quinn held out her hand to her.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:49 pm

Crystal turned around quickly, still smiling. "First year, yes," she said politely, shaking Quinn's hand. "I'm Crystal. Crystal Veretta, nice to meet you." She felt inclined to be polite to the girl, seeing as she was older. "These horses are lovely" she whispered, but suddenly burst into a fit of giggles.
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Sun Apr 22, 2012 8:54 pm

Quinn nodded. "Nice to meet you Crystal. I'm a 3rd year Priduex. What house you in" Quinn asked her. She looked at the horses and laughed with her. "They are beautiful, there is a class that involves using these horses" Quinn told her.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun Apr 22, 2012 9:02 pm

"I'm Prideux too," Crystal smiled, relaxing a little. Her eyes widened when Quinn mentioned the classes, and she gasped. "Really? Wow... That sounds like a lot of fun," she said, biting her lip in thought. She looked back at the horse she had previously been talking to, and grinned. "That must have looked rather strange to you. Just casually seeing a first year talk to a horse."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:16 pm

Quinn smiled. "Welcome to Prideux" Quinn said to her. Quinn nodded. "It is fun, I took it for the first semester" Quinn told her. Quinn watched her bite her lip and waited for her to speak. Quinn frowned at her and then went into realization. "You can speak to animals? No it doesn't look weird. My aunt has the same gift but my mom didn't get that gene" Quinn told her.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Mon Apr 23, 2012 7:19 pm

Crystal continued to smile politely at Quinn. She was substantially more relaxed now than she had been earlier, although that may have been down to the bitter coldness outside.
    "Aha, thank you," she said, pulling at a loose thread on her coat and nodded interestedly as the girl spoke. "It certainly is a lot of fun to be able to talk to them. Animals are very trustworthy," she said, slightly airily. "Just earlier today, I had a nice chat with a rabbit..." she trailed off, finding it hard to suppress her giggles from escaping her lips. "I'm kidding. But really, I love talking to them. They don't tell others about what you're deliberately hiding from them."
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Quobias & Cadam 4eva!
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Quobias & Cadam 4eva! Tue May 01, 2012 11:36 am

Quinn had to agree with her there. "They do seem nice to talk to, although I would not no since I don't have the gift but from what my aunt told me, it's amazing" Quinn told the young girl. Quinn smiled. "I love rabbits, I always wanted one as a kid but never could get one, for personal reasons" Quinn told her. Quinn laughed. "Well of course they can't, they can't talk to humans unless the humans have your gift" Quinn said.
    Crystal Veretta
    Crystal Veretta
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Crystal Veretta Sun May 13, 2012 1:01 pm

"Oh, they're lovely. And true, but they don't even tell the ones with it. That's why I love talking to them." Crystal leaned her head slightly closer to the horse on her left and smiled. "She says you're very pretty," she explained with a small giggle. She turned her head to the right, then to the left, then to the right, and a confused look crossed her face. "That's strange..." she whispered.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 06, 2024 5:55 pm