Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

I Ain't Afriad of No Ghost

Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I Ain't Afriad of No Ghost Empty I Ain't Afriad of No Ghost

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:37 pm

Faye yawned as she trooped into Creatures of War. She pulled her robes close, haning lose off her again. SHe figured that she was going to need to have them... taken in or something one of these days. Of course that would mean admiting that something was wrong.

She was sure she was fully read to do that yet.

The girl hadn't been sleeping all that well recently. That added with an inclantion to get tired faster, was leaving her rather drowsy for most of the day.

Rolling her shoulders, thankful the cold walk had awoken her some, Faye waited for class to begin.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

I Ain't Afriad of No Ghost Empty Re: I Ain't Afriad of No Ghost

Post by Samara Connor Mon Apr 23, 2012 11:41 pm

Samara dashed into the classroom dead set on not being late this time. In her hast she'd forgotten to tie her hair back out of her face which ment as soon as she came to a stop in the classroom her dark curls fell forward into her face obsquering here vision.

She grumbled under her breath pushing her hair out of her line of site long enough to get to a table to set her books down before she grabbed a ponytail and pulled her up and out of her face. Her brown curls pulled up and out of the way into a messy bun. she not really seeming to care about how neat it was as long as it wasn't keeping her from seeing.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 25, 2012 4:39 am

Rose practically ran down the corridors and tried to check which classroom was the one she had been looking for. She skidded to a stop and sighed in relief Almost missed it she thought then bounded into the classroom. She really shouldn't have missed the first lesson because she knew this class was intriguing yet she did.

She looked around and grinned seeing two people in. Slushatels she thought happily, fondly remembering Alora then bounded up to the one who looked sick and sat down beside her. "Hi! I'm Rose! You don't look so good" she said a bit worriedly. "Are you alright?" she asked
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Wed Apr 25, 2012 5:21 pm

Faye looked at the new girl, blinking slightly before her brain told her the proper responce and she gave her a slight smile, before waving to Samara who she had missed coming in while she was zoning out.

"Hello Rose," she said softly before biting her lip and nodding her head. "I'm just fine, thanks. Just fine..."

For now. For her condition? Better than she thought she'd be?

She wasn't sure how she could spin that to be the truth... or maybe she should just admit that saying that was a completely lie.

"Oh, I'm Faye."
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:00 am

Jordan's third year was going splendid so far, no classes had disappointed him - thus far. Potions, Dark Arts, and now was possibly an even more exciting class - Creatures of War. The whole concept made him fill with joy, because it involved things that were on such a high interest level for him, that nothing else mattered. Being evil, having all the ladies and the money - that was a piss poor idea in his head, compared to this class. As he casually strolled through the halls, he made his way to the class - in no hurry, like he had been to Potions Class. After an uncertain amount of time, he appeared at the doorway of the classroom - and casually stepped through. There was that same girl from Dark Arts, the really pretty blonde! With a grin on his face he went over to her, keeping a reasonable distance and ignoring everyone else - as he asked her a question.

"Hey, you're Rose right? The lass from my Dark Arts class."
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:07 am

Samara sighed softly curling on her chair so that she could rest her sketchbook at an angle where it didn't kill her wrist to continue drawing. She sighed inbetween caring and not-caring about being completly ingnored by the people around her. She couldn't really bring herself to care since it'd been so long since someone had cared to talk to her besides a few brief words from a fellow student or the mean stabbing words of family members that loathed her.
    Her pencil stopped above the paper feeling as if she'd lost her will to continue drawing what she had been. she flipped the page away from the picture of the dark catacombs she remembered vividly to stard anew on something diffrent though the catacombs still lurked in her mind.
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:49 pm

Viola opened the door quietly, a smirk on her face. Today wasn't a working day. It was a play day- the kind of day others didn't need to worry about. She didn't need to stress so much when Ethon was away, so a game would be good for everyone.

"Ghost are boring!" she boomed, "I don't know why I even planned for them! Everyone, quick! Sit in a circle! We're playing Boggart, Boggart, Ghost!*"

She skipped to the center of the room, on high alert for some odd reason. "Quickly, now!"

(*Duck, Duck, Goose, the wizard version.)
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:54 am

Faye jumped and blinked as the professor spoke.

They were going to do... She frowned and looked at the rest of the class. She wasn't sure she was quite so up for games, but biting back a yawn, she stretched and moved over to the centre of the room.

"Uh, should sit down Professor?"
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Tue May 01, 2012 4:59 am

Samara sighed hesitantly getting up and sitting down in the middle of the classroom. Not looking up to look around at the rest of the students not really caring at this point of the day whether they were going to think she was crazy or not.

She silently continued her sketch from where she sat on the floor her sketch book resting on her lap as she silently working not particularly caring about it.

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 1:14 pm

Rose grinned at the girl. "Hello Faye!" she said quietly. "You don't sound fine" she whispered then turned her attention to the boy. "Hello! Yes I am Rose" she affirmed then tilted her head. "I'm sorry but I think i've forgotten your name" she said then blinked and looked around surprised.

Rose stood up and dragged the boy to where the other students were and sat down beside Faye, dragging the boy down with her. "There!" She proclaimed "A circle!" she then looked around and shrugged "Almost."
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Tue May 01, 2012 10:49 pm

As Rose responded to Jordan, he was bit surprised - yet another person had forgotten his name. He was actually wondering if he had a sign attached to him saying, "Please ignore me and forget me, I enjoy it quite a lot." But no, that wasn't it - he was fairly new and people had other friends, and his name wasn't exactly easy to remember. As her head tilted, he smiled slightly before replying to her - laughing just a tad. "Not a problem, Rose. It isn't exactly easy to remember, nor does it roll off the tongue so easily. It's Jordan Pendragon." Then the Professor entered and literally made Jordan jump, just from her bubbliness and excitement. Before he could even protest though, Rose had grabbed him and dragged him into the closest thing to a circle that the class could obtain. After he straightened his robes he looked to her and shook his head, before diverting his attention back at the teacher. Leaning to the side he whispered to Rose. "That was unexpected. Is she always this bubbly, and honestly - I have never heard of, nor played this game..."

Post by Guest Thu May 03, 2012 6:46 am

Rose raised an eyebrow at him her eyes for a slight second turning to an amused pink before going back to their normal stormy gray color. "Got a problem?" she asked, smirking before shaking her head and looked towards the teacher.

She jumped a bit when he started whispering, forgetting for a moment he was there. "Oh.." she said then smiled "I don't know this is my first class in Creatures of war" She shrugged and smiled "I haven't heard of nor played this game but some times we just gotta deal with something new" She then looked around "and this game is certainly new and by the looks of our classmates. It's new for them too."

Rose made a face before chuckling to herself "Woops didn't mean to rhyme" she said before diverting her attention back to the teacher. "So how do we play this?"
    Viola Seuss
    Viola Seuss
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Viola Seuss Thu May 03, 2012 11:38 pm

Viola smiled warmly at her students as they slowly formed the circle, and she joined them cheerfully.

"This activity counts as a test. Those not participating will be failed." she pulled out her wand, and whispered an accio, pulling Samara's drawing book away from her. "This is a lesson on living. When's the last time any of us played a stupid game? If ghosts teach us anything,"

She gave a far off smile, as if she related to the topic. "It's to live. Now, I hardly believe none of you have played this game before! I played it all the time when I was young," she paused and laughed, "That was many, many years ago though."

She went on to explain the rules of the game, hoping a child would volunteer to be it.

((You all know the rules, I'm not bother to explain them : D))
    Faye Beneparte
    Faye Beneparte
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Faye Beneparte Fri May 04, 2012 2:25 pm

Faye tilted her head as she listened to the woman. She had a point she supposed. There wasn't much time to... well Live when you were no longer living.

She had been dwelling on that point for a while now.

So... why not play the professors game?

"I suppose I'll start Professor," she spoke softly, raising her hand just barely. "If you would like."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 13, 2024 8:15 am