Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fall or Fly? Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Fall or Fly?  Lesson 2, 3rd Years Empty Fall or Fly? Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:02 am

Casey ran to her favorite class, dumping her things on the ground instantly and taking off. She flew in tight circles until she was dizzy, took off in a haphazard zig zag, then dodged imaginary bludgers and pretended to score a goal. Grinning, she pumped her arms. "And the crowd goes wild," she said. "Yeeeeaaaaah!"

Last edited by Casey Donohoe on Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fall or Fly?  Lesson 2, 3rd Years Empty Re: Fall or Fly? Lesson 2, 3rd Years

Post by Averna Thornhill Wed May 09, 2012 2:29 pm

Averna sighed as she walked to where her students were Aver was getting more and more tired as the hours got longer, but she loved her job so it didn't bother her much Aver sighed as sensaw one student there she blinked and looked around for the other students but she shrugged and looked at the Gryffindor girl and smiled as she acted like there was a crowd Aver clapped her hands together " Congrats Ms. Donohoe, now let's get to some real flying, yes?" Aver said with a kind smile.

Aver was glad to see students when they were excited to learn things, she smiled " Okay now today we'll be testing out your weaving skills, now would you please mount your broom and go up to that goal post please" Aver said while grabbing her broom.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Wed May 09, 2012 7:46 pm

Casey turned in midair to face her Professor and bowed from her broom, beaming. "Thank you Professor. I'm glad to start flying!" She listened carefully to the instructions, then flew over to the goal post, slightly disappointed that they wouldn't be doing anything more complex, but happy to be in the air none the less. She reached the goal posts and circled them a few times, turning tight circles, while she waited for everyone else to reach her.
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Thu May 10, 2012 1:06 am

Aver smiled at her and laughed inwardly, she reminded Aver so much of herself when she was a kid Aver smiled and flew toward Ms. Donohoe " Okay now what I want you to do is dodge the blugers, now I want you to make sure you dodge the blugers" Aver said with a smile she flew toward to box that was set out.

Aver landed on the ground and looked at the box she stood next to the box and she looked up at Ms. Donohoe " Now when I count to three I want you to watch out forthe blugers" Aver said with a small smile " 1, 2, 3." Aver said and she kicked the box open and both blugers flew toward Ms. Donohoe.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Thu May 10, 2012 1:14 am

Casey grinned at the challenge, leaning slightly forward on her broom. As the bludgers shot toward her, she rocketed straight up, feeling them pass under her. She dove, feeling one ruffle her hair in passing, then wove right as the other flew past her left. Hearing an ominous whistle behind her, she ducked, feeling the first bludger shoot over her head, then rolled as the second flew past where her torso had been only seconds before. She twisted and turned, expertly avoiding every attack. They didn't even come close to hitting her.

When she firgured she had proved herself to the teacher, she swooped low and landed, pouncing on one bludger as it passed her and ducking the other as she wrestled it into its box. Then she caught the other as it rocketed towards her stomach, strapping it hurriedly into the box. Standing straight, she wiped her sweat soaked hair out of her eyes and looked up to the Professor. "How'd I do?"
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Thu May 10, 2012 6:18 am

Aver smiled at the girl and nodded as she watched her, Aver could tell this girl loved to fly Aver smiled as she landed Aver blinked slightly as she saw her put the blugers back in the box Aver sat down on the box and she looked at Ms. Donohoe " You did amazing Ms. Donohoe, ten points to Gryffindor" Aver said with a kind smile " For doing an excellent job" she added smiling she could tell the girl loved flying she smiled.

" Well Ms. Donohoe, you did an excellent job today and I applaud you" Aver said as she started to clap she was very happy when her students loved to learn she stopped clapping and still smiled at the girl, Aver wondered why a lot of students didn't take this class she shrugged inwardly and sighed.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 10, 2012 6:59 pm

Alexander walks out onto the field. the only reason he took this class was for casey..she was his best friend and wanted to spend time with her and all but he hated high places ever since he "fell" or was pushed by his horrid muggle cousin from the balcony of his aunts house and was left there kicking screaming and crying from the ledge for 20 minutes. he was only 7 years old. "hey c-casey" he knew he was trembling but sighed and looked at the professor. "so what do i do?"
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Fri May 11, 2012 12:43 am

Aver looked as she saw another student come she sighed and stood up "Well one you're late" Aver said she noticed his voice was rather shaky she could tell he was either nervous or scared she sighed and decided to let it slide she smiled at him "Okay Mr. Bloodbayne you're going to have to fly up about five feet in the air, and you'll have to dodge the blugers" Aver said with a small smile.

Aver was going to watch him and she hoped he didn't fall off his broom she sighed and grabbed her broom. " Ms. Donohoe would you please stand here" Aver said kindly while pointing five feet away from the box she sighed and waited for Mr. Bloodbayne.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Fri May 11, 2012 12:47 am

Casey trotted over to where the Professor had indicated, looking at Alex curiously. I thought he didn't like flying? she thought to herself. Oh well... I hope he doesn't freak out in mid air. She could feel his nervous energy easily, so she sent him and encouraging smile. "Come on Alex, you can do it!" All the same, when he wasn't looking, she shifted her broom into a position where she could mount it in a hurry in case she needed to go help him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 11, 2012 6:40 pm

He shakes as he grips the broom and sighs. "okay no s-sweat..... i-i think i can manage that.." he mounts the broom and kicks up clutching the broom with a death grip. he knew this wasn't a good idea. though he was only five feet up it felt like five hundred. he felt sick. he had to stay up long enough just to show casey he wasn't afraid. he nods to the professor to signal hes ready for the bludgers
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Fri May 11, 2012 8:10 pm

Aver sighed and saw the nod she kicked the box open and released the blugers Aver had her broom in her hand incase she needed to fly up there and keep him from falling she watched the blugers and hoped none of them hit him, Aver could tell he was scared she sighed inwardly and she wondered why he was so scared of heights she shrugged inwardly and watched the blugers carefully she saw Ms. Donohoe had her broom in a position incase he were to fall off she could fly up there and save him she sighed inwardly and continued to watch him.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 7:23 pm

He manages to dodge the bludgers, and not badly for his first time on a broom. By the time he lands hes shaking a little. "w-well did i do it?" he looks from the professor to casey. he hoped he didnt appear as foolish as hed felt
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Sat May 12, 2012 9:31 pm

Aver smiled and she saw the blugers and caught both of the blugers, Aver quickly put them back in the box and she sat back down on the box and smiled at Mr. Bloodbayne " Yes you did very well Mr. Bloodbayne, ten points to Slytherin" Aver said with a kind smile she looked at Ms. Donohoe and smiled and was very glad both students did well in class she smiled and looked down at the box and sighed.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 11:24 pm

Alexander smiles sheepishlyt "casey i did it..." he laughs and passes out. hes shaking on the ground. his fear got to him
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 12, 2012 11:43 pm

Casey started to smile at Alex, but then he passed out with an overwhelming surge of fear. She managed to leap forward and catch him before he smacked into the ground, lowering him gently to rest on the ground. She couldn't really do anything for him and she didn't want to wake him up until his body was ready to deal with his fear. So she sat down cross legged and let his head rest in her lap, waiting for him to wake.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 11:48 pm

He shivers "someone help....tom! pull me up! he shivers violently dreaming about the event that caused his fear
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 12, 2012 11:57 pm

Casey looked down at Alex worriedly. Maybe she would have to wake him up after all. "Shh Alex, you're ok. You're here, you're on the ground." She smoothed his hair away from his face, than shook his shoulder. "Come back Alex. It's Casey, come back to me. You're on flat ground. Wake up Alex. You're ok."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 11:58 pm

He opens his eyes half way and smiles. "thanks for pulling me out of hell again casey i owe you yet again" he laughs half-heartedly
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 12:09 am

Casey smiled down at Alex. "Silly boy. Why did you join flying class if you're afraid of heights? And who's Tom?" She helped him sit up. You really should drop out it you're this afraid. I don't want you to freeze in midair and fall off. Not that I wouldn't catch you, but still. You'd give me a coronary and then I'd yell at you when you woke up."
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 12:42 am

Alexander smiles "im sorry but its helping me get over my fear. and tom was my cousin who made me have this stupid fear in the first place. when i was 6 he pushed me off a 5th story balcony while i was cleaning and left me hanging there until someone helped me."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 12:48 am

Casey looked at him with concern, but accepted it. "Well how about the next time you want to go flying, come with me so I can help you until you can do it on your own. And as for your cousin, why is all of your current family made of crap? I need to add him to my prank list. Anyone else?" she asked, grinning wickedly.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:35 am

He laughs a little "not that i remember the only one that showed me any kindness was uncle jonothan and he died in a car crash or so i was told"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 1:40 am

Casey frowned. "'Or so you were told'? Do you think he's alive? We could probably find him if he was. There's this really good trackign spell I read in the library..." she gazed into the distance, lost in thought, sifting through possibly useful spells. Then she shook herself, bringing her mind back to the present. "Well?"
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sun May 13, 2012 1:48 am

Alexander shrugs "i know hes dead. my aunt told me it was a car accident at his funeral but she was grinning when she said it then she laughed at my tears and told me to shut up took me behind the funeral home and beat me for crying"
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 13, 2012 1:53 am

Casey eyes darkened again. "What. The. Fuck. That's it, your miserable excuse for an aunt is back on my hit list. I don't care what you say. I'll leave you out of it and just be some random kid you have no connection to. I'll even do it all Muggle to keep suspicion off you if you want. But she deserves some retribution for that. Hey!" Casey suddenly got an idea. "You could come spend tie with our family this summer! We'll definitely make it work. You might have to sleep on the couch though, we don't have a spare bedroom." She began calculating. Her parents wouldn't be mad once she explained things and she was reasonably sure that they could afford to have him for the summer.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 11:32 am