Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Aimee Lords
Samara Connor
6 posters

Changing Emotions

Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Changing Emotions Empty Changing Emotions

Post by Samara Connor Tue Apr 24, 2012 12:09 am

Samara bit her bottom lip entering the classroom finding a spot and sitting down. She glanced around the empty classroom with uncertanty of being here. With her luck she'd be in the wrong classroom and wouldn't be able to get credit for the Lesson.

She sighed shaking the idea from her mind. She bit her lip uncertain of if she really wanted to delve deeper into emotions and such. Especially with how uncertain she was of her own emotions.
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Changing Emotions Empty Re: Changing Emotions

Post by Aimee Lords Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:27 pm

Aimee entered and walk to a random desk. She smiled slightly. This was one of the lessons she loved the most. Being able to figure out someones inner secrets without them knowing. She really liked it. All sorts of things can be held against someone if only you have the key to finding them. And occlummency was that key. She settled down and waited eargely for the lesson to begin.
    Aquila Turrow
    Aquila Turrow
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Aquila Turrow Wed Apr 25, 2012 6:47 pm

Aquila walked into the room for once being unusually quiet.

That was of course, Feliks had spelled his tongue to the rough of his mouth. Whatever. The boy didn't really care. He'd get it fixed at some point.

Besides, he didn't really care for this lesson anyways, so now this was his excuse to not participate as much.
    Samara Connor
    Samara Connor
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Samara Connor Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:16 am

Samara sat staring off silently not paying attention to anything around her. She seemed to be daydreaming. Her fingers tapped against the table silently as she stared off.
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:00 am

Aimee looked around the classroom. She sighed impatiently. If she could be early so could everyone else in her eyes. She took out the classee set book and flicked through it, pausing ever now and then to check a detail as she went over past lessons in her head.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:20 am

Jordan wasn't particularly looking forward to this class, where someone could see into his mind. That was a great first introduction if someone unraveled his mind - tearing away the layers to reveal his wickedness. In all honesty, he wasn't that bad of a guy - even if he absolutely loathed all mudbloods. As he stepped into the room, he mentally shook that all off and looked around the room. There was one person he recognized from a prior class, a beautiful girl - her name started with an 'A', but it totally slipped his mind. So he sat next to her, laying his books for the class down, and laying the wand carefully next to it - before turning to see it. And within that moment, he remembered her name as he started talking to her.

"Aimee! Aha! That's your name, we have another class together. Always fancy seeing another lovely Hrabrost in my classes. How're you?"
    Aimee Lords
    Aimee Lords
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aimee Lords Fri Apr 27, 2012 2:16 pm

She turned to the boy and frowned slightly, not remembering him. Then... Potions she thought to herself. She smiled softly at him.

'Yes I'm Aimee. And there I was thinking I was invisable.' She laughed slightly. She held out her hand. 'I have to be honest and say I don't remember your name. I do apologize but potions isn't my strongest subject so I tend to pay a lot of attention. Failing doesn't appeal to me even if sometimes it is unaviodable.' She smiled more at this, half hoping to see arrogant so he'd leave her alone and half hoping to get on with him. Why am I so damn difficult all the time with what I want? She thought to herself.
    Jordan Pendragon
    Jordan Pendragon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jordan Pendragon Tue May 01, 2012 10:42 pm

Her smile was deceiving, because he assumed she actually would remember him - one-hundred percent. Sadly Jordan was mistaken with a delusion of false hope, as she told him she had forgotten his name, which wasn't that big of a deal. Moments passed then she offered him her hand, which he gladly shook before replying to her. "Not a problem Aimee, I am Jordan Pendragon - easy name to forget. It doesn't exactly roll off the tongue." He laughed with her as she thought no one was paying attention to her, which was odd - girl that beautiful? Maybe every male student in the class was a homosexual, and the females were just jealous - or maybe it was because they were young. Even at Durmstrang their were cliches, so that wasn't such a surprise. After he let go of her hand, she talked about failing so he rested a hand on Aimee's shoulder, before speaking again. "Welcome to the elitist order, Aimee - we all stick together. If you need more help, I will gladly tutor you just so you don't have to... fail. Failure is not something highly appreciated by my family, so I don't expect it from anyone else's either - unless they are muggles."
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sat May 05, 2012 10:29 am

Cicero had spent the morning in the Sacha office getting the hand over details, this was his first job since he left Azkaban 4 months ago, the meeting went over time into his third year class. After the meeting had finished Cicero made his way to the Occlumency classroom

Cicero entered the classroom and looked around, this subject didn't look like it had many students in it which Cicero viewed as a good thing "Right Im Professor Faragonda, I shall be teaching you this subject"

Cicero then grabbed a piece of chalk and wrote Mother, Father, Brother Sister on the board then turned around the students " Legilimens will manipulate your mind, espically if they can tapp into your emotions then you'll practicall become their puppet"

He looked around the room with a stern look on his face "YOU" he exclaimed at a red haired boy "How do you feel about your mother" Cicero said bluntly

(OCC: Im talking to Jordan)

Taryn Lennee
    Taryn Lennee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Taryn Lennee Fri May 11, 2012 7:48 pm

Taryn rushed to the Occlumency classroom, hoping she wasn't too late. The day had barely begun and things were already beginning to go wrong. She pushed open the door, and muttered a quick apology before making her way over to her seat.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content