Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fallout

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Fallout - Page 2 Empty Re: Fallout

Post by Karmzy Mon Jun 04, 2012 3:55 am

20 minutes...? Kama shrieked, sounding alarmed. Put us...

Karma gazed down at her body, paying her other half no attention. Slowly, she floated down to beside her body, floating just above the floor and crossing her legs as if she were sitting. She was deathly calm, and reached out to touch her body, moving her fingers as if to brush them through her hair, or trace along her arms. Kama eyed her warily, looking between her and the retreating figure of the Headmaster. Karma! Do something!

You're the stonger half. If you wanna live so badly, you do something. Karma said in monotone, humming softly and continuing to play with her body's hair. Slowly, she began to sing, if it could even be considered that. So. Take me down... Take me down...

Kama gave her a look somewhere between worried and... Almost... Frightened.

Soulsnatcher!

...Wake you up... In the of the night to say...

You have to put us back!

...I'll never walk away again....

We have to live!

...I'm never gonna leave this bed... Karma's fingers paused in her tracings to caress her body's cheek. Kama was starting to get frantic beside her. She didn't see the point.

I won't do anything or... Or...

Take it, take it all, take all that I have...

Will you SHUT UP?! Kama snapped. Karma didn't bother to look up at her, her singing continued.

...I'd give it all up just to get you back...

Don't you want to see Half Flame again?! Kama hissed. You losing it right now isn't helping us!

Can't we spend our last 20 minutes in peace? Karma asked mildly. Headmaster's right. You have to adapt. I have. I already knew we were gonna die. So did you. So the time's here. Why bother fighting it?

Are you insane?!

Aren't we both?

Kama growled slightly, before turning back to the Headmaster, glancing from him to Ian to him again. Soulsnatcher, please! She's my Primary! It's my job to look after her. Karma started singing again, and Kama cringed. You've already drove her off the deep end. No need to kill her too.

....Please don't try so hard to say goodbye...

We'll be good. I'll keep us in check. Kama promised, ignoring the rage building inside her from having to be this submissive.

I want Arsen. Karma said, lifting herself up from the ground. Kama blinked at their movement, eyeing the girl beside her.

What? No! We have to stay here! Soulsnatcher has to put us back!

We've only 15 minutes left. I want to spend it with Arsen. Karma started for the doorway, and Kama had to strain to keep her back.

You're crazy! If he puts us back, you can spend forever with Arsen!

I don't think we could ever spend forever with Arsen. Karma said softly. I love him, and I'll be damned if I'm not to spend some time with him before he forgets who I am. We're going.

Soulsnatcher! Kama called, straining to control the girl though she had no way to keep her rather than struggling. Please put us back! I'll get the half under control. Just put us back!

You sound pathetic. We're going. Slowly, they started for the doorway. You can be all over him when he's the only one who can see us.

KARMA!

Leave me alone. Karma muttered. I spent my whole life argueing with you. Right now I just want Arsen. She waved to the boy behind her, smiling sadly. Bye, Ian. I got you a tab from my Gringotts accound at that potions store you're always at. Hope you enjoy using it. She pouted slightly, turning to the Headmaster. Will you tell him.I said that? I forgot her couldn't hear me. She moved further into the doorway, burdened greatly by Kama's struggles. I swear if I don't get to see him before we die, I will find the most painful way to split you off of me in our eternity.

Soulsnatcher! Please! Let us live! Kama tried, one last time. Karma, come on, be reasonable...

Karma ignored her.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 11:53 pm

His eyes looked at Damian as he spoke his name, his face void of any emotions. He was in hunter mode and as a hunter there was no room for emotions. Emotions got in the way of what needed to be done. "Come Damian." He said flatly placing a hand on the boys shoulder as they left.

He stopped but didn't bother to turn around as she called him. "That's not my name Miss Black." He called over his shoulder finally turning his head slightly to look back. "How can i be so sure? Im not stupid i know exactly what you and Mr Salvator get up to in my castle. There's not a lot i miss around here." He admitted.

He turned around and looked at Karma. "What are you going to do? Watch him? He won't be able to see you, or feel you. In fact he won't even sense you're there. You are dead. It's you're body that's alive for now." He shrugged glancing down at his watch.
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:05 am

Damian obeyed without hesitation. No way was he refusing the man, especially not when his mentor was like this. Challenging Asric in any way was unwise, though, Damian did so on occasion, regardless. Challenging the man when he was closed off of any emotion, however, was demanding severe consequences. He was the master; Damian was the apprentice.

Perhaps, Damian had developed a mode, too.

"Master," Damian spoke, tone that of utmost respect, "I don't understand what is going on. Why... why is Karma dying? Is it-" Is it my fault? Because I let her goad me? "I'm feeling a bit confused, sir. Would you please explain to me?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:57 pm

What do you want me to call you, Headmaster? Kama asked, her fingers trying and failing to latch onto the doorway to stop Karma's movements. The Vampire paused when she realized that the girl wasn't moving at all. She floated around to face her other half, eyeing her warily. Karma...? Are you...?

I had this idea... Karma murmured. That if I could at least see him, it wouldn't be as bad... She shook her head. I can't find it in me to care anymore.

Hey! Don't give up just yet! There's still... still... time! Kama lowered her voice, swirling around the girl in her usual persuasive way. We can go see him when we're back in our body, can't we?

Karma glanced back at the Headmaster, things he was saying actually sinking in for the first time. Headmaster, will you put me back please? she asked. If you're talking about the whole 'Rule the World' thing, I'm sorry, I'm only going along. Like a game. You don't think I could actually become Queen do you? she shook her head. I'm only humoring him. She shrugged a shoulder, her eyes going back to the body on the floor. Already, it was seeming less like her body and more like... just a body. Someone's dead body, just lying there...

She missed her own heartbeat.

Please Headmaster? they asked in union.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri Jun 15, 2012 12:51 am

Ric looked down at Damian like he was noticing he was really there and not just some dummy he was directing out out the tower. His eyes softened slightly but only for a second before they glazed back over again. "Later Damian. First lets get somewhere more comfortable, i need a dr... i need to sit down." He finished. He needed a drink but drinking when being an alcoholic was never a good idea.

With a sigh he headed over to Karma and took hold of her soul and non too gently shoved her back into her body. Making sure it fused back together before he removed his hand. "I don't care about your plans to take over the world. It's never going to happen. It's your attitude i don't like. You have no respect! So i'm giving you a second chance to change i'll be watching the both of you. Tell anyone and they will suffer the same fate only on different planes." He warned and disappeared on the spot.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 10:57 am