Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Cross My Heart (Vivian Hawthorne)

Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cross My Heart (Vivian Hawthorne) Empty Cross My Heart (Vivian Hawthorne)

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu Apr 26, 2012 7:45 pm

Dear Celia,

Well, at your request, I'm writing you letters from Hogwarts. I sent one to you awhile ago, but apparently you didn't get it. Instead, Nathan did... ugh, could you hit him for me? That idiot is starting to get really irritating. I don't care if Olivanders needs an assitant, he should be fired for this. What makes him so special anyways, Cel? All he does is make fun of me for actually going to Hogwarts. If he was serious about his magic then he'd be here too!

Alright, enough with my ranting... Oh! I just remembered I had promised to tell you if I got a boyfriend here at Hogwarts. To be honest with you, I could care less about relationships. As I did 'cross my heart and hope to die' when we talked about it, I will inform you that I don't. Sorry...

Now that that's done, on to the stuff I actually want to talk about. Classes are going well, I think my favorite is transifiguartion surprisingly. I might want to be an Animagus like grandma. What do you think I should be, hmm? Also, I've made some really good friends already. This place is really great. Makes me wish you weren't a muggle so that you could visit. I know you're more of a squib anyways, due to Dad's status as the best Hit Wizard. He wants to become an Auror, did he tell you that?

Well, the owls are starting to peck at me now... I hate birds. Perhaps I'll send you letters from the post office instead of the owlry from now on.

Sincerely,
    Vivian
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Cross My Heart (Vivian Hawthorne) Empty Re: Cross My Heart (Vivian Hawthorne)

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Tue May 01, 2012 2:01 am

Dear Celia,

Okay, so this was written on a napkin... I know, I know, you told me to have more paper but I didn't listen. I actually wrote this when I was eating at the dining hall.

Classes are still going well. We learned how to transform beetles into buttons today in Transfiguration. I did mine on the first try! It was gold and my professor told me that the fancier the button meant it was a better cast. Do you think gold means mine was perfect? If so, that means I'm even better than grandma at this! Though, I shouldn't get ahead of myself should I?

Keep in mind this is a napkin, thus I have to keep this short. Don't worry, Cel, I'm going to Diagon Alley soon to buy more supplies. I'll make the next letter longer, I promise.

Wishing I had packed more before heading here,
    Vivian
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sat Jun 02, 2012 2:50 am

Dearest Celia,

FINALLY I have found more paper! Spent some time in Hogsmeade to get this. Apparently, it's high quality stuff, or so the salesman told me. Something about ink never running on it... I suppose that's useful for me. You know, I always prop my elbow up on any surface, you've told to stop so many times before now haha.

Anyways, now for the report. Classes have been... interesting. There was nearly a fight in DADA, I destroyed my brew and cauldron in potions, made a kid remember bad memories and start crying in Transfig., and, to top it all off, I almost tripped over my bed today and collided with the doorframe. Knocked a tooth out. But I'm okay! Don't want you freaking out and calling paramedics, now do we?

On the bright side of things, I've met a lot of interesting people. All from different houses too. I have a Gryffindor as a best friend right now, two Ravenclaw buddies, a Hufflepuff guy, and then three Slytherins. They're all really great, Cel, really. Don't search them, okay? Well, I've got to replace the gauze in my mouth so I'll write to again eventually... once the swelling has died down.

Hoping you don't call a doctor,
    Vivian

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 am