Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Lesson 2 5th years

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson 2 5th years Empty Lesson 2 5th years

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:28 pm

Arsen sighed another long day of the usual boring lessons. Transfiguration was no different, it was just one lessons in a long line of many waiting to be hated by him. If he wasn't so keen on making his wizard half strong he'd skip school altogether.

He walked into class and dropped into the seat over in the corner by the window. Might as well soak up the sun rays whilst he was here.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Lesson 2 5th years Empty Re: Lesson 2 5th years

Post by Karmzy Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:44 pm

Karma sauntered into the room, her grin wide and her eyes michevious. The easy way she walked betrayed her, as did nearly everything else, down to the shaggy tips of her hair. She'd just fed, and it had been... more than satisfying. Her happiness was almost tangible in the air around her, and even more evidant in the fact that rather than seat herself in the chair next to him, she plopped right into his lap with a grin. "Hey Hothead." She said, meeting his lips in a fevered kiss. "How are you on this fine evening?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 26, 2012 11:53 pm

Arsen looked up in shocked as something fell into his lap and then attacked his lips. He managed to laughed however between the kiss. "Someones in a good mood." HE said wrapping his arms around her.

"Enjoy breakfast did we?" He asked raising an eyebrow.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:04 am

Karma nodded and grinned resting her arms on his shoulders while her fingers massaged his scalp. "I feel entirely too happy." She said, sounding exstatic. "Breakfast was great!" She met his lips again, grinning into the kiss. She wiggled her hips and looked around, her eyes overly curious. "Which class are we in?" She asked, nuzzling into him and laying her head on his shoulder. "Is it too late to leave?"
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:08 am

Lynx wasn't overly happy in the fact he had his fifth year class first up in the morning, he could not stand the two students in that class, if only more fifth years would show an interest in this subject, as he walked into the classroom he saw them snuggled up in each others arms, he flicked his wand at them flinging them back into their respective seats. Lynx then placed his textbooks on the desk, as he did show two owls swooped into the classroom and perched on his desk

Lynx turned around to face the class "Good morning students, today we will be learning how to turn owls into wine glasses, now you must pay careful attention, as for I know this spell will definately appear in your OWLs, and of course if you fail your OWLs you won't be continuing in this subject" Lynx had to hold back a grin at the thought, he then pulled out his wand and faced one of the owls

"To cast the spell you must hold your wand lightly and move it in a fluid circular motion and say Noctuam Vinum" the instantly then transformed into an elegent wine glass, Lynx then flick his wand returning it to its original state, he then gestured the owls to fly on to the desks of each student

"Alright, I would like you to attempt this spell now"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:40 pm

"Yeah i can see that." He said looking at her for a while. He had no idea what it was she'd been drinking but it was making her way too hyper. He turned and looked around the classroom, he totally forgotten he was even in a class. "Oh umm... who cares?" He was just about to move and ditch when they were pulled apart and shoved into their seats.

"Now that is just rude. If you wanted me all you had to do was ask?" He said sitting up in his sit now he was alone.

"Oh then we must make sure we pass these OWLS Karma can't have Professor whats his name going on without us can we?" He said pulling out his wand. He wasn't the best at wand magic, never had been but he was going to make it his job to pass this class just to piss the professor off. He loved to make peoples lives hell.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sun Apr 29, 2012 2:28 am

Karma plopped into the seat as she was magically thrown away from him, and pouted. "Professor!" She whined. "That was rude!" She grinned then, bouncing her leg on the ball of her foot. "I forgive you." Seconds later, her hand was in the air. "Practical question now, sir, when will we need to use this in life? If I were to entertain guests, why would they need owls made of wineglasses? I mean, if I didn't have wine glasses, I don't think I'd want to drink out of owls. It seems like bad form, to me, you know?" She blinked innocently up at the man, before turning her head to Arsen. "You wouldn't want to drink out of owls, would you?"

She nodded to the boy next to her, grinning. "Of course we're passing. King Carde would be very mad if I failed out of Transfiguration. It's a very good skill to have, he says."

"Hello birdie." Karma cooed, scratching the bird's head. The owl hooted at her pleasantly. With a smile, she lightly made a circle motion with her wand, humming. "Noctuam Vinum." The owl transformed before her eyes into a wineglass, though the glass still had a bit of feathery look to it. She cocked her head to the side. "Umm... Professor... how do you... turn it back?"
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Mon Apr 30, 2012 1:34 am

Lynx placed one hand on his desk and let expelled air heavily as the boy refered to him as Professor what's his name, and the girl contested the practicality of the spell, it had only be the first 15 minutes and they already had annoyed him so much he wanted to leave the room

Lynx looked over as he saw the girl transfigure the owl in a glass, it still had a feathery look about it, then Lynx had a brilliant idea, he thought if he made them feel they were below average that they would think they were no good at this subject and quit it, he smirked then looked at girl

"Well Miss Black, the department of education see it as a spell which must be taught, if you have a problem with it see them" Lynx then walked over to inspect the glass, he picked ut and twirled it around in his hand

"Oh dear dear" he remarked then looked at the girl " You know Miss Black you will need to do a lot more practing as for this attempt is only worthy of a Poor" Lynx flicked his wand at the glass turning it back into an owl

"Try it again, this time make your wand movements sharper" He then looked over the boy he hadn't transfigured the owl yet " Having trouble are we Mr Salvator?" Lynx asked, his eyes firmly fixed on the boy
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:26 pm

Arsen shook his head. "No I think i would definitely hve to leave if you began drinking from owls. That's low even for demons." He smirked twirling his wand around his fingers.

"Nots at all Professor." He smiled swinging to his feet. "Lets get this show on the road." Now he had to do the spell, which was going to be a problem. He'd never been the best when it came to performing spells but he wasn't about to chicken out now.

He cleared his throat, pointed his wand at the owl and muttered "Noctuam Vinum." It didn't quite turn out as planned. What should have been a wine glass ended up being a wine glass on legs. Legs that seemed to move.

"Awesome! I'd say that was a success."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Tue May 01, 2012 2:12 am

Karma glanced over at the boy, a grin flashing across her features. "Oh!" She said to the Professor, nodding. "That's a great idea!" Pulling out some parchment, she began to scribble out a message, humming as she did so. With a nod, she rolled it up and tied it to the owl's leg, nodding at the bird. "Can you take this to the Department of Education?" The owl hooted and flew off, escaping out of an open window before it could be stopped.

She turned back to Professor Miller, blinking. "How am I to practice, now that you've told me to send my owl away?" She asked with a slight frown. "That wasn't very well thought out, was it, Professor?"

She beamed. "A Poor?!" She asked, sounding exstatic. "That's much better than a Troll!! Thank you Professor! You're the best!" She bounced, tapping her hands on the table and watching as Arsen's wineglass continued to walk around. "Ooh! You're cup can dance Arsen!" She said with a wide grin. "Lucky! You get a drink and entertainment!" She pouted. "I want my cup to dance." She aimed her wand at his glass, muttering Tarentellegra under her breath. The wineglass began to do a little jig across the table, and she clapped a beat for it to dance to, giggling.

This was quickly turning into the best class ever.
    Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Tue May 01, 2012 2:54 pm

Lynx glared at the partially transfigured wine glass on the boy's desk, then suddenly the girl releashed her owl with a letter to the Department of Education, and she bewitched the boys glass to dance, Lynx was starting to become stressed out and anxious, he was fast feeling like he was losing control of the room

"ENOUGH!!" Lynx shouted out, he then realized he had raised his force, he started breathing heavily as he was trying to return to his proffessional and calm composure he had with all of his class

"Enough..." He repeated this time in a softer, gentler voice " Let's everybody just stop what their doing" Lynx tightened his grip on his wand then flicked it at the boys wine glass turning it back into an owl, he then wlaked up the front of the class with his back towards the students and closed his eyes and began rubbing his temples, he was filled with Frustration, Failure and Anger

Lynx then turned around to face the students "Miss Black you will share Mr Salvator's owl, remember to keep your movements fluid and your words clear, Lynx then turned around and walked into his office at the front of the room and slammed the door behind him, he then allowed his body to slide down the door, with a quick flick of his wand he summoned his packet of cigarettes, pulling one out and quickly lighting it

He could begin to feel tears starting to well up in his eyes, but refused to let them through, What do they want, why do they do this, am I truely that bad at teaching Lynx thought to himself as his slowly took a draw from his cigarette
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed May 02, 2012 11:57 pm

"Now, now Professor, inside voice!" He smirked catching the dancing glass before it ran off the table. Once Lynx had gone he burst out laughing. "I think we broke him. Now he's smoking, definitely broken. If only i had the power to control fire without having to touch it." He frowned opening his arms for her.

"Now where were we?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Thu May 03, 2012 1:25 am

Karma bounced excitedly as she heard the new instructions, grinning. "I get to have the dancing cup too!" She said happily, beaming at Arsen. "Dancing Cups are the new Wine Glasses, don't you know?"

She pouted as the professor disappeared within his office. "I was only following directions." She whined. "There's no need for him to want to kill himself off by way of lung cancer. I'd think he'd want to die faster than that."

Her downtrodden mood disappeared, however, the second he opened his arms. She pounced, landing comfortably in his lap and wrapping her arms around his neck, snuggling close to him. "We were... hmm..." She paused in thought, before smiling brightly and meeting his lips with her own, leading a frenzied kiss that deepened almost on its own accord. She leaned into him nearly humming with happiness.

Definitely the best class ever.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 9:59 am