Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

I must've done something right

Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I must've done something right Empty I must've done something right

Post by Chance Monroe Fri Apr 27, 2012 4:56 pm

Chance walked down the first floor corridor, glad that J.J. didn't weigh a lot. He made his way to the Hospital Wing and turned around to push the door open with his back, and walked inside. Looking around, he didn't see the Healer anywhere, so he placed the girl on the nearest bed.

"Hellooo, anyone in here?" He called, looking nervously down at her. Running a hand through his hair, he sat down on the chair next to her bed and leaned back.

"That was a pretty nasty fall, you know."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

I must've done something right Empty Re: I must've done something right

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:31 pm

Except for an inital protest back out on the field, J. J. remained quiet, blinking dizzily around at the moving walls.

Her stomach was not entirely happy with the movements but she refused to let it do anything about that. She was happen once she had been settled into a Hospital Wing bed.

However, after relaxing there for a moment, she realized she couldn't really remember anything about why she was there.

"Was it?" she blinked at the boy, she knew she had learned his name at one point, but at the moment it was completely gone. "I don't... I don't remember."
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Fri Apr 27, 2012 5:45 pm

Chance nodded his head.

"You fell off your broom from really high up... you hit your head on the ground," He said, crossing his arms over his chest. "I didn't realize what was going on until you were lying on the ground in front of me."

He sighed, annoyed that there still wasn't a Healer here to help her.

"Are you feeling any better now that you're out of the cold?"
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:03 pm

J. J. blinked as she tried to remember that.

"Oh," she said softly. Every part of her brain seemed to have forgotten this whole incident. She could remember leaving the school... she had a lesson, and then.... "I can't... I don't remember that."

"I guess so,"she responded after a moment. Her eyes flitted to the boy and she gave a soft smile. "Thank you."
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Fri Apr 27, 2012 6:16 pm

Chance watched her curiously as she struggled to remember.

"I guess that's what happens when you hit your head real hard," He said, furrowing his eyebrows together.

"That's good," he said, smiling at her. "You're welcome. I'm just glad you didn't fall when no one was out there to help."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Sat Apr 28, 2012 8:50 pm

She groaned a little to herself, "I wouldn't know.. I don' think I've ever fallen from a great height before... I did fall didn't? DId you just say that? Am I..."

J. J. frowned and closed her eyes. Not sure if her head was hurtring because of her sudden confusion, or she was confused because of the pounding in her head.

"I suppose I'm glad about that too," she said softly, a smile on her face again. "THough.... you're names seemed to slip my mind with everything else. "

She flashed him an apologetic grin. A blush at her lack of manors spreading on her face.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Mon Apr 30, 2012 12:55 pm

Chance ran a hand through his hair nervously and uttered an awkward chuckle.

"Yes, you fell. And Chance is my name, by the way. Don't worry about it, I wouldn't have expected you to remember it in all this confusion here," He said, a cheeky grin spreading across his face.

"I wonder where the bloody Healer is when you need him..." He muttered more to himself, looking around the room impatiently and drumming his fingers on his knees.
    D. J. Prince
    D. J. Prince
    Ministry Official
    Ministry Official

Post by D. J. Prince Mon Apr 30, 2012 9:53 pm

Demetri quickly walked into the hospital wing and to see 2 students.

"Tell me what has happened?" He said to the student. With a flick of his wand he casted a spell to see what was wrong. Concussion.

Demetri put his middle fingers on Miss Jones temples and a purple glow came out of his hands and into her head to clear her concussion.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue May 01, 2012 1:52 am

Chance sighed in relief as Prince walked in. "Finally.." He muttered, wondering what in the world the man does in his spare time.

"She fell off her broom from really far up, Professor," He said, standing up from his chair. He watched as he healed J. J., and turned back to him to see if there was anything else he could do.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 01, 2012 7:03 pm

"Chance," the girl nodded her head slowly, wincing slightly at the way it made the room spin. "I'll try to remember it this time."

"Professsoorrr," the girl beamed at the man fo reasons she couldn't explain. "I-I... did something... what did I do again?"

She frowned, but that frown went away as Chance spoke "Yes! That was it." J. J. made a falling motion with her hand, and then something that looked more like an explosion than a hitting something.

She sat very still as the man appraoched her, her expression becoming solemn, and then clearing to her normal sort of look as the magic worked.

She blinked, "Wh-what... I'm never flying a broom again."
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Tue May 08, 2012 6:26 am

Amusement shadowed Chance's face as the girl imitated herself falling and 'exploding'. He chuckled quietly.

At her next words, he took a step forward. "Hey, don't say that. I saw you flying out there before you erm, fell, and you were great. You can't just give that up," He said, sounding concerned.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Wed May 09, 2012 9:36 pm

J. J. shook her head - glad that it wasn't making the room spin any more the healer was definitely good at what he did. She smiled slightly.

"Thats kind... but I'm not really," she spoked softly. "I'm a keeper so I have to fly less."
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Thu May 10, 2012 2:16 pm

Chance chuckled. "You've still got to have skill to be a keeper. You have to be aware of every Chaser's move. It's not easy!" He said. "I'm seeker for Gryffindor," he added as an afterthought.

His thoughts of Quidditch were cut off as the sound of a bell rang through the halls, signaling the end of the period.
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Thu May 10, 2012 3:36 pm

J. J. smiled and was going to continue her protest when the bell went off.

She looked around and threw her legs off the bed.

"Well I suppose we should be getting to where ever we need to now," she statted simply. She felt much better and was completely sure she didn't need to stay here longer.

So with a final wave, she started to move towards the door.
    Chance Monroe
    Chance Monroe
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Chance Monroe Fri May 11, 2012 4:04 am

Chance nods slowly, trying to remember what class he had next. "I suppose so," He said, still racking his brains for the answer. Ah, right, History of Magic.

He waved goodbye to her with a grin, then followed her out the door a minute later.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 6:51 pm