Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Restart

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Restart  Empty Restart

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:01 pm

Eva was walking in the dungeons looking for someone. She didn't like being on bad terms with anyone. It bugged her to no end. She was now by herself having left Myles in her dorm. She sighed knowing that if things went bad, she was in trouble. She shook her head, she was trying to build up something. She looked up and down the corridor and sighed not seeing him. She turned another corner and again didn't see him.

Giving up she sat down on the cold floor and leaned back. She reached into her bag, and grabbed her notebook. Well it was more of her doodle book. She grabbed her pencil, and drew for a bit having nothing better to do. She really wished she could have gotten off to a better start.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Restart  Empty Re: Restart

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:05 pm

Certh had had an annoying day: first, he ran into a prefect trying to get to the forest to visit his pet snake, and then was given detention for it; then he couldn't find Jessica, making it somewhat worse. But little did he know, he'd be feeling more bad then annoyed as he came walking down the Corridor leading into the Slytherin Common Room. He turned a corner and noticed a girl - Eva, sitting down with a pad out. Must have been what muggles used, whom he disliked.

The thought of running the other way did, in-fact cross his mind - but he decided against it, knowing he'd need to face her sooner or later, and he had chosen sooner; sooner to get it out of the way. He did not bother reaching for his wand, the way Eva was, he would not need it. Footsteps could be heard getting closer to her. "Hello, Eva."
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:10 pm

Eva looked up hearing footsteps. She smiled seeing who she was looking for. She put her pad away hiding the sketch of her home. She knew that e wouldn't take to kindly to the fact that she was drawing muggle things. She just missed her home. She stood up brushing herself off. She smiled at him a little uncertainly.

"Hey Certh." She said as she put her notebook away. "I was looking for you." She said smiling at him. "I feel that we got off on the wrong foot. So how about we start over? If you can look past my blood status." She said a little sternly.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:23 pm

Certh felt a strange urge to smile - although he held it back, after that last encounter in the forest he thought it be best not to show any sort of emotion to her. Instead, he gave her a nod, which did not go past his neck and stayed rather high. "Well, you found me" He told her, a very small smirk playing on his lips as she brushed herself.

But at the mention of starting over - he didn't think it was such a good idea. The way things were before - how he treated the filthy centaur as if they were a plague. No, he didn't think things could go back to how they were before. "I don't know, Eva." He paused, his eyes looking somewhat away from her, even though they appeared to look at her neck. "I don't expect this" His hand motioned between the two of them "will work itself out"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:32 pm

Eva looked at him oddly. He was acting a bit strange. She wasn't one to judge, why would he be worried about being himself. She really didn't care what he was like. As long as he treated her right. Of course she wouldn't stop to say he was out of line. If he was she would tell him. She really was saddened when he said he didn't want to start over.

She sighed when he didn't look her in the eyes. If he was going to throw her offer back at her, he should at least have the guts to look at her. "Why don't you look me in the eyes?" She asked. "Last time I checked they weren't on my neck." She joked slightly.

She looked at him when he said it wouldn't work it self out. "Well I'm trying to make it work. I want to be your friend. If you don't want to be mine then just say it." She said looked at him.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:41 pm

He sighed lightly, knowing her she wouldn't let this go - although he did not know her very well. What was it about her that couldn't just let things go. He made an impulsive decision in the forest, believing that to be that. but she still wanted to be his friend. A hiss seemed to escape his mouth lightly - not easily heard as he looked up into her eyes, just as she had instructed.

"There, is that better?" He asked, meant more of a statement then anything else, however. After the holidays, their meeting in the forest, he seemed changed - whether it was from someone in the castle, or outside it, was unknown. Either that, or his relationship with Jessica was enough to make him content. "That wasn't what I meant" He paused, again. Thinking of what wording he should use, "I meant that this will never work"

It pained him a little to say those words, even if he had changed. She was a nice, innocent girl and with the darkness that was in his heart, he did not believe in breaking her - because that was what would happen, if they were 'friends' or even close.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:56 pm

Eva looked at him, when he looked her in the eye. She didn't respond to the question knowing it was rhetorical. She really wished that things went her way sometimes. She didn't like how thins worked out these times.

"Well Why not? Because I'm lower than you? Or because you see everyone who is not what you call 'pureblood' as filth. Well if that's why then know how wrong you are. Some of the greatest witches and Wizards were muggleborn or what you most likely call them 'mudblood.'" She said growing angry. She didn't like it when her offers of friendship were thrown back at her. "Just so you know I'm mudblood and Proud." She said holding her head high.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:08 pm

His eye sight wanted to waiver, moving somewhere other then her eyes, but he continued to keep them trained on her's. He didn't want her to think that he was 'weak' in any way. His eyes widened a little at her remark about anything besides pureblood as filth.

"Y'know what, you're right." He said, his face seemed empty of emotion "I want to show you something, unless you don't -" A smirk played on his lips again. He had a little bit of a plan - something that could be put forward. "trust me"
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:15 pm

Eva blinked when he told her she was right. She had expected him to deny it. She looked at him with narrowed eyes. She didn't like the way he said it without emotion.

"Fine." She said gesturing him to lead the way. "Show me what you want." She said glaring slightly. She didn't trust that smirk, but trusting him was the only way this would work.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:23 pm

He nodded to her, the smirk remained on his face throughout. What had he planned to do - he didn't really have anything planned except to get out of the school. He turned around after, and made his way out of the dungeons, then out of the school and toward the forbidden forest - where he had tried going earlier that day. "Well, c'mon then" He told her, wondering what would happen once they had arrived inside again.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:29 pm

Eva followed him, she was curious what they were doing. When they got to the forest she raised an eyebrow. Why would he lead her here. That didn't make much sense. Maybe he wanted to see his snake or something. She smiled slightly being able to go into the forest and simply listened to the trees talk to her. She was complete unaware of what her companion was doing. Being too absorbed with talking and listening to the trees and the Centaur that came to meet her.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:34 pm

Once they arrived inside the forest, Eva went off to do her own thing while Certh called his snake. "Harrraaasssssietthhhh" He was expecting to hear some rustling in the bushes as the snake came - but to his disappointment, it was no where to be found near them. Off in the distance, he could see a shadow lurking nearest to the ground, but didn't seem to think much of it as he looked to Eva.

"you don't think I brought you here just to visit your half-breed friends, do you?" He asked her. "I came here to see something. Now c'mon, you should see it too" Certh told her, waiting for her to follow as he withdrew his wand. It wasn't for any specific reason - just in case she did not obey.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sat Apr 28, 2012 11:52 pm

Eva was smiling and talking to her friends. She liked Morgan. He was always kind to her. She continued talking to the centaur not listening to anything other than the talk of the tress and the laughs of the small creatures that came as well. She didn't hear Certh. However the centaur did. Morgan was rather angry but for the sake of Eva said nothing.

Eva still did not turn as he spoke to her, having not heard him. She forgot why she came, and was smiling as she conversed with everything. She didn't see the boy behind her draw his wand. If she did she might have been more careful.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:01 am

Certh was beginning to get a little frustrated with Eva - even though she was sweet and kind, he'd rather not be ignored. His snake soon came wriggling up through the twigs and branches that lined the ground, hissing with every foot it came. She spoke to Certh, and Certh then spoke back to her. 'Just to make her listen, attack that centaur' he told his snake, in parseltongue. His wand continued to be withdrawn by his side. It was soon raised as the snake inched closer and closer to the Filthy half-breed, prepared to defend himself.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:11 am

Eva still didn't hear Certh however she did hear Morgan cry out in pain. She whipped around and looked at Certh. She growled, and glared at him. "Call her off." She said with pure venom in her voice. She had no control over the animals. "Stop." She hissed at the snake. She couldn't believe he was doing this.

She dug her hand in her pocket looking for her wand when she remembered that she left it back in her dorm. She cursed herself mentally. She was alone out here without her wand. Trying to protect her friend she moved over and tried to pull the snake off the centaur.
    Certh Salamar
    Certh Salamar
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Certh Salamar Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:34 am

A smirk played on his lips yet again, as the snake began snapping away at the Centaur, sending excruciating pain throughout it's body - the venom wasn't very fast-acting, as she wasn't very old, but it was still existent. That was the Centaur that he had wrapped with a blindfold during their first meeting there in the forest, but it didn't sway him at all. He was a nuisance then, and he continued at it.

But the snake was soon jerked away. She didn't care, the centaur was already beyond saving as he lay there dying. Snake soon turned around and went after the girl who pulled her off him - Eva. Quickly whipping her head around to try and get free, she nipped Eva on the shoulder with one of her fangs. After getting further free, and more room to move; she went for Eva again, striking right for her stomach.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Sun Apr 29, 2012 12:46 am

Eva finally managed to pull the snake off. But as she looked at her friend she knew it was too late. she felt a tear in her eye as she looked at the dying creature. She turned her head slightly glaring at Certh when the snake bit her shoulder. She gasped and released it slightly. She looked at her shoulder when it started to hurt though the wound wasn't deep. She was shocked, the snake was poisonous.

She gasped again as the snake sunk her fangs deep into her stomach. She completely released it as she grabbed her stomach in pain. She couldn't believe that Certh had sent the snake on Morgan. She thought he was better then that. She moved her hands and saw the blood leaking onto them. She looked at Certh and mouthed, 'help.' Before everything went dark.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 2:22 am