Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

tell me why

Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

tell me why Empty tell me why

Post by Alice Poots Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:39 am

Alice sat alone in the Staff Room, a mug of hot chocolate in hand. She looked around the room and sighed, wondering things got to how they were currently. Just less than a year ago, she was a Hufflepuff about to graduate and would've done anything to try and get into the staff room. Now, she was a Librarian, part of the staff.

While that wasn't teaching, she was still starting to feel. . . old. It just felt weird, working somewhere you spent your whole life studying. That - along with many others - was one of the reasons she wanted to find a new job soon. Of course, her sister didn't understand, but for Alice, it wasn't working.

She loved Hogwarts, she did, but she was starting to see that working here wasn't the best idea ever.
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

tell me why Empty Re: tell me why

Post by Averna Thornhill Mon Apr 30, 2012 4:49 am

Aver sighed as she walked into the staff room she was very tired from trying to organize the lessons for the students, Aver saw there was another woman there and she smiled inwardly, Aver had been very distant lately and she knew her sister would want her to meet people, Aver sighed and made herself some coffe than she walked toward the woman and sat down next to her.

Aver gave the woman a kind smile and she drank her coffe Aver began to feel old when she taught but now that she isn't teaching her students she felt her age she hummed lightly and looked at the woman.

" Hello" Aver finally said she took another drink of her coffe and smiled the coffe was good and it woke Aver right up she looked down at the coffe and sighed she wondered how to teach the coffe to make itself she smiled at the thought.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Mon Apr 30, 2012 3:17 pm

Alice looked up when another person came in and gave the woman a small smile, taking a sip of her hot chocolate. The woman seemed to be maybe a few years older than her, and was certainly very pretty. The ex-Hufflepuff wondered what she taught or if she was new, considering she hadn't seen her around. Well, not that she saw a lot of people, being just at the Library everyday.

"Hey," she greeted her, "I'm Alice."
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Mon Apr 30, 2012 6:17 pm

Aver looked at the woman and smiled " I'm Averna, but you can call Ava or Aver" Aver said with a small smile " It's nice to meet you Alice" Aver said with a bright smile the girl seemed to be a little younger than Aver she wondered if she was a professor or a librarian she shrugged inwardly.

" So are you a professor or a staff member?" Aver asked her kindly the ex-Gryffindor had a small tendency to be a little forward and she didn't mean to she took another sip of her coffe and smiled at the woman.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Wed May 02, 2012 4:58 pm

"Nice to meet you too!" Alice replied with a smile. "Staff member. Librarian, actually. Can't see myself really teaching anything," she said, chuckling, and asked, "What about you?"

Taking another sip of her hot chocolate, she looked over at the fire and pulled her blanket closer, before turning back to Aver.
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Wed May 02, 2012 6:06 pm

Aver smiled " Flying professor" Aver said with a small laugh Aver loved flying and she couldn't wait to teach flying she sighed and took another sip of her coffe.

" Cold?" Aver asked Alice with a small smile she walked over to a chair and grabbed another blanket and smiled kindly at her " Here, incase you get colder" Aver said kindly she smiled.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Sat May 05, 2012 3:27 pm

Alice looked on with interest, "Flying professor, really? That's cool. I've never been much of a flier, though." She'd always preferred to be on the ground.

"A bit, yes," she said with a small laugh, "I doubt I'll ever get used to the UK winter, though I've lived here my whole life." Taking the blanket, she thanked Averna and wrapped it around her. Oh, that felt warmer and much nicer.

"So, excited to start teaching?" Alice asked.
    Averna Thornhill
    Averna Thornhill
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Averna Thornhill Sat May 05, 2012 8:28 pm

Aver smiled and laughed slightly " Yes it is cool, and a lot of people prefer the ground over air" Aver said with a small laugh, just about every person she knew hated flying but she loved flying, Aver smiled at Alice, Aver took another sip of her coffé and she smiled at Alice, Aver looked and noticed she needed more coffe she hummed and looked at Alice.

" Yes I'm very excited to stat teaching, but I just hope the students don't think I'm the big bad professor that's mean" Aver said with a small laugh she knew some professors were very strict and very mean but she didn't want to be like that she wanted to be a cool professor but she didn't want to be the professor students could just walk over, Aver sighed and drank the last of her coffe.
    Alice Poots
    Alice Poots
    Hogwarts Staff
    Hogwarts Staff

Post by Alice Poots Mon May 14, 2012 1:26 am

"Not that I'm scared of flying," Alice said, "It's just that, I don't know, I think I like my feet on the groud better than somewhere I can freefall. My sister adores flying, though."

Her sister was great at Quidditch, and could even potentially make a career out of that, with a bit more training. But, of course, their parents would never approve.

Alice laughed lighly, "I'm sure they won't think that. The big bad ones were usually always frowning and yelling. Just walk in smiling, it's always a good start."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:06 pm