Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

Impression

Impression Empty Impression

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 12:25 am

Hands trembled slightly as she pulled on expensive leather gloves, that had black vines on the white leather. Her just as expensive coat and wizard robes bellowed behind her as she walked at an abnormal pace. She was eager to get of the Dark Alley, lots of Magical Creatures was rumored to home here. It may be a good thing to come from the famous Shate family, it was an honor, but fear of Magical Creatures you popularly despised put a bit of a damp side on it.

Finally in a safer alley, she slowed her pace down. She heard footsteps behind her, and frowned. "Who is there?" She called out in fluent Russian. She hoped the person was Russian; she wasn't in a mood to speak any other language.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Impression Empty Re: Impression

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 01, 2012 12:35 am

Ashleen didn't really care that at the moment her feet were clacking against the cold frozen ground. She would admit that her winged cowboy boots were not the most subtle footwear but well she didn't see the need to sneak at the moment.

For once she was just walking.

And would give anything to be out of this blood Russian cold.

"I could be your worst nightmare," she responded in her faintly accented Russian, "I suppose, I could also just be a girl. You can decide."

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 10:51 am

A perfectly arched eyebrow was raised, and her mouth formed into a sneer. Eleven she was, but she had the Shate attitude down.

"I could decide that you are the most annoying person I've met, or a person that I should ignore," Her cold tone was easy to hear. "What's your name?" She asked, just as coldly. She wondered if she will have to tell her her name to this girl; most people saw her Shate features and knew who she was.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 01, 2012 8:52 pm

Ash inclinde her head, smirking slighlty. So the little thing had an attitude. She couldn't decide if she was impressed or just annoyed.

She supposed she'd give the girl a bit of time before passing a complete judgement on this.

She softened her gaze to a mock pout, "Aw, you wound me; you barely know me. Its not fair to judge people you don't know."

"They call me Wings," she nodded her head. "What do they call you?"

Post by Guest Tue May 01, 2012 9:02 pm

"It's not fair to tell a person their true name," She snapped back. "It's not like I am capable of killing you, I am just a first year," She enjoyed the 'First year' card. It fooled people thinking that she couldn't harm them.

She was a bit upset this girl didn't know her, she must be a muggleborn or a half blood. "You will only get my last name, since Wings can be your name. Shate, and a proud one too."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Wed May 02, 2012 7:16 pm

Ash shrugged, "You're right its not - but I did give you my real name. People all around the world know me by that name. You should feel honoured to be amongst them. I answer more easily to Wings than anything else when its in a strange voice."

"Shate," she raised her eyebrow. She could tell by her tone that that name was supposed to mean something to her. Unfortunately except for the barest - and she did mean barest - tickling at something in the back of her mind - it didn't. "Nice name, I suppose."

Post by Guest Wed May 02, 2012 10:04 pm

A growl almost escaped her throat, but she prevented it just in time. "I feel so honored," Sarcasm laid thick in the tone, "That I know your nickname." Why was it aggravating her so much that she didn't know this girls real name?

"Nice name?" She asked, a bit angry. "Have you not heard of the Shate family, a pureblood at that?" Her cold voice laid a warning. Gosh, this girl was a fool. "I am Jala Shate, the youngest of the family."

(OOC: Sorry that Jala is so stuck up Razz Is it bad that I love posting as her?)
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Fri May 04, 2012 5:34 pm

Ashleen's mouth quirked up to a smirk as she saw the girl begin to get more and more irritated at her. Wasn't she just a gem? Ash certainly did love when people let their irritation over such petty matters flash through her.

She shrugged, "You're welcome."

"Oh well, my mother was a poor lonely Muggle, so I suppose I don't have the honour to talk to such a valued name," she hummed, trying to look contrite but struggling to do so, since she couldn't care less. "Besides, I had other kinds of family names to remember from my childhood."

Post by Guest Sat May 05, 2012 5:43 am

She hated seeing that smirk on that mouth. It irritated her greatly. Her own mouth twisted in a sneer. "I'm sure you don't," She muttered. "And what name, is so much more important than the Shates? Who is your father anyways?" She asked, as if a sour candy was placed on her tongue.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 05, 2012 11:09 pm

"Wow, no even attempt at modesty," she raised her eyebrow at the girl. "What you're life must have been like."

She shrugged, and leaned against the wall behind her.

"Oh I'm sure you wouldn't know the names, or if you did you wouldn't recognize them as important."

"Philippe D'Angelo - American. Do with that what you will."

Post by Guest Sat May 19, 2012 10:05 pm

"Well, thank you very much. I'm sure yours hasn't, I don't know how you managed to survive with yourself," She snapped at her.

"Doesn't ring a bell," She told her, smirking. "Well, I have to go. I have some place to be, and that is not here talking to a girl, who knows nothing," And on the last note, she walked off with her head held up high.

"Half-Bloods," She muttered, before disappearing into a store.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 1:27 am

Ash snorted and shook her head as the girl left.

"Pruebloods," she muttered to herself as she started to walk in the opposite direction - better to not get in Ms. prissy pants way again. They always did think they knew everything. Just cause they had a bloody name.

Someone should really explain to them what inbreeding does to the blood line before they start getting so high and mighty about it.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:46 am