Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

bedroom hymns

Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

bedroom hymns Empty bedroom hymns

Post by Rora Wed May 02, 2012 8:13 am

Arching an eyebrow, Lena stared at the person sitting right in front of her. She didn't summon him here for no apparent reason. She had a reason. It was just that she didn't bother remembering what it was.

The blonde Uchitel observed her companion, pursing her lips and doing every possible thing in her book that would usually provoke her memory into functioning, but nothing worked. She had to depend on her own wayward half of the brain which remembered little that she bothered of.

"Remind me on why I called you here again?" she asked, taking a sip of Butterbeer.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

bedroom hymns Empty Re: bedroom hymns

Post by Hannah Wed May 02, 2012 8:30 am

Charles raised an eyebrow. Lena had called him here, yet she didn't remember why. He didn't blame her though. Even as a child she had often forgotten things. Also, she had so much on her mind nowadays, it sucked.

"You called me here because of something to do with my matchmaking," he said, looking at her. He then took a sip of Butterbeer too, hoping his words jogged her memory.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Wed May 02, 2012 1:21 pm

Lena smiled warmly at her friend (even after all these months, she still debated on whether they were friends or not) and nodded. It was nice to know that he remembered all of her traits. Then again, he was probably trained as a three-month-old to know these things, wasn't he? After all, she'd killed his previous mentor.

"Right," she agreed, taking another sip of Butterbeer. Her mind, thankfully, had managed to put two and two together in time, "so, you still haven't found a match, yes?"
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu May 03, 2012 10:42 am

"No," Charles replied solemnly. "I have not found a match. The closest one was Tshering, and I knew her since the summer." He then looked at Lena, trying to tell her what he really thought of all of this.

"You're trying to trick me, aren't you, Lena?" he asked. He pressed his lips as he waited for an answer.
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 03, 2012 11:00 am

Lena shrieked, causing some of the patrons to look at her. Of course they were; this was supposed to be a quiet, calm tea shop, while she was here screaming like a maniac. So he had figured it out. Well...

She then sat back down, taking a large gulp of her Butterbeer. She didn't feel relaxed, whatsoever. She took deep breaths, trying to count to three without yelling at anyone.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu May 03, 2012 11:03 am

Charles tried to stop himself from laughing. He would have done that if Lena wasn't a screaming girl who would kill someone if they only laughed at her. He only looked at her, observant. He smirked.

"Be proud of yourself, Lens," he laughed. "You managed to out con a con artist. That's enough good for you, right?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 03, 2012 11:06 am

Defiant, Lena shook her head. Her fists began to curl in anger and she released a loud groan, full of vengeance. She smacked her fist on the table, and along with the pressure exerted on the table was some of her anger. She closed her eyes, trying to imagine pretty things, and opened them, blue eyes staring at brown ones.

"I didn't manage to con you all the way, though," she panted, "but I must admit, while you were played, it was pretty fun." She smirked right back at her companion.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu May 03, 2012 11:14 am

Charles agreed with Lena, and he nodded. Some of the matches were pretty fun - like a fourth year from Lena's house who had an addiction to rice. She and Charles had gone to a sushi bar and she had eaten all of his sushi. It was fun. Too bad there was none of that anymore.

"Okay," he replied. "I admit it. It was fun going on all those dates. But... Lena, I know you're going to kill me for saying this, but don't you think I should get a say in who I date? It is my life you're messing with, after all."

Charles smiled, his eyes widening to plea.d
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Thu May 03, 2012 11:20 am

Trying not to laugh, Lena firmly nodded. Her mind was now wondering who on earth Charles seemed to fancy so much he managed to hide it from her from more than six months. She still remembered the owls they had sent to each other during the summer.

Even now, she still tried to find out who Charles fancied. Whoever it was, she must have not met them or heard of them from an acquaintance, because they had not appeared on her radar of possible girls. Or, it could just be... someone unexpected, which would fit well - or at least it does in Lena's perspective - with that explanation.

Lena watched Charles's pleading eyes, and she couldn't help but burst into laughter. "Gosh, you're hilarious!" she giggled.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Thu May 10, 2012 12:34 pm

Charles laughed. "I know I'm hilarious," he agreed. He then looked at Lena, and he sighed.

"If I tell you who I fancy," he replied. He looked at Lena's laugh, which made him smile. "Do not tell anyone, alright?"
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 27, 2012 12:00 am

"I don't care who you fancy, to be honest; watching you flunk all those dates was fun enough," Lena mused, winking. After all, she was conning him with those dates.

"Anyways, there's one thing I've always wanted to ask you," the Uchitel replied, "how do you look like... I don't know, a con man? It's hard to get away with like, using a certain set of expressions."
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Sun May 27, 2012 12:06 am

"Why not, Lena?" Charles asked. He knew that Lena usually liked to listen to gossip. Maybe she had really changed this year. Good or bad, he didn't know yet.

"That's easy," Charles smirked. That was an easy question. "Lena, you bite your lip when you are thinking, nervous, or sometimes when you're a little upset. You furrow your eyebrows when you concentrate. Don't be surprised, because you know I've been trained to know these things."
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun May 27, 2012 12:20 am

"I've too much that takes too much of my mind," Lena replied calmly, looking up to smile at her friend, "and I'm growing up now, Chuck. As poetic as that might sound I'm getting less fascinated by everyday clishmaclaver."

Lena snorted when she heard Chuck speak. "You're a mask, Chuck," she replied, "you smirk when you are please, and sometimes when you're mad your brows furrow just a little. There. Two can play that game."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 3:13 am