Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

all my wrongs and wicked ways

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

all my wrongs and wicked ways Empty all my wrongs and wicked ways

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 02, 2012 9:00 pm

Holding her head in her hands, Savannah shuddered, making her way towards the Gryffindor common room as quickly as she could. They - they were fighting. Honey and Ava, and the girl didn't want to have to pay any attention to them. Her breath hitching softly, she closed her eyes for a moment, whimpering softly.

You need to stop lying to her, Ava.

Lying? You can't call them lies when the truth's all around her. Show me one person who hasn't been destroyed by knowing her.

Chris hasn't, and Lena -

It'll only be a matter of time.

Hissing softly, Savannah crumpled into a little alcove, hugging herself. "Shut up." she muttered, each breath more shallow than the one before. "Please. Just stop."

But they didn't, and they only continued to argue. Bringing her knees up to her chest, she shook her head frantically, muttering for them to stop.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

all my wrongs and wicked ways Empty Re: all my wrongs and wicked ways

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 02, 2012 9:19 pm

Alexander sees her. "oh hey.... you ok kid? you seem kind of out of sorts.... can i help with anything?" he smiles at the 2nd year. nobody deserved the horrid sadness he could tell she felt. he finally left his behind.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu May 03, 2012 12:07 pm

Footsteps. No, she wasn't going to let anyone see her like this. She didn't care who it was, she wasn't going to show just how much of a mess she was. Clamping her mouth shut, she fished through her robes, pulling out her wand. Eyes narrowing, Savannah pulled herself up and towards the intruder.

Staring at the older boy for a moment, her eyes darkened, pointing her wand at him, "I'm fine. But trust me, if you don't leave right now, you won't."

Last edited by Savannah Lerran on Thu May 03, 2012 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Thu May 03, 2012 7:31 pm

he puts his hands up. "listen ok i know how you feel. i wont judge. hex me ifyou thinnk that will make you happy." he flases a kind smile "my parents are dead. sometimes crying helps. but talking makes it better..."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu May 03, 2012 8:53 pm

"So?" Savannah glared at the boy, her temper beginning to flare as she stepped towards him, wand pointing threateningly in his face. "How am I supposed to know you're not lying your arse off? I don't know you. If I won't tell people I do know, then there's no way in hell you'll know."

Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Mon May 07, 2012 8:24 pm

Alexander sighs "i dont lie kid. im a good person.... theres one reason im in slytherin. tell me your secret ill tell you mine. hows that sound? that fair?" he smiles at the girl and puts his wand on the floor to show her he means her no harm
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue May 08, 2012 2:46 am

So she was suddenly supposed to believe that only mean people were sorted into Slytherin? Her mother, who was a lot of things and not all of them nice, wasn't mean, and she'd been a Slytherin. He was annoying her. Very quickly and very much.

She wasn't going to tell him anything. He didn't deserve to know.

So why not show him that?

Blinking at Ava's oddly helpful solution, Savannah smirked slightly, carefully stowing away her wand. Tensing up, she balled her hands into fists before realizing what she was doing and relaxing them. Flicking her gaze up to the boy one last time, she took a deep breath before lunging herself at him, determined to make him pay for even thinking that she'd tell him th truth.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Tue May 08, 2012 6:52 pm

He whirls around letting her miss and sighs "look im trying to help you kid. ive been through hell and back. i know what youre feeling right now." he sits against the wall and twirls his wand in his hand. "consider yourself lucky thoug.. your parents are most likely very much alive and you weren't raised by your aunt who is a spawn of satan."
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue May 08, 2012 9:02 pm

Spitting hair out her mouth, Savannah growled slightly as she hit the floor behind him. Standing up a little unsteadily, she crossed her arms, towering over the boy.

"I don't want your help. You can take it and shove it up your arse." Scowling at the boy, completely ignoring his comment about parents, a little part of her heart breaking as she thought about her father. Pulling out her wand, she sent the first spell that come to mind towards him, "Incendio."

Not caring if she'd hit or not, Savannah turned on her heel and walked away.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Wed May 09, 2012 1:12 am

The flames cause him to freak out... reminded him of his parents death. he was upset now. "thats it you little..... STUPEFY!"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Thu May 10, 2012 11:57 am

She'd hit him. From his reaction, she'd hit him with her spell. Smiling grimly, Savannah winced slightly, Honey's words of disproval echoing in her head even as Ava congratulated her on a job well done. Not looking back, she frowned slightly at his words. He was going to attack her. With her luck, the shield charm wouldn't work.

Ducking, the spell whizzed over her head. Whirling around, she glared at the boy, pointing her wand at him threateningly, "Don't make an enemy out of me. You'll regret it." Fixating him with another glare, she turned again and left, not stopping until she was back in her common room.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content