Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

microwave 101

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

microwave 101 Empty microwave 101

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 03, 2012 12:04 am

Arsen was bored as he search the grounds for something to do. He'd just come from a long run to drain himself of his daily over energy amount when he spotted the grounds keepers cabin. So he'd made his way down to his cabin and stood in the pumpkin patch at the front, making each one explode in turn. It wasn't exactly what he'd call fun but it gave him practise on heating things from the inside out. Practise he very much needed. The first 3 just ended up catching on fire.

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

microwave 101 Empty Re: microwave 101

Post by Iva Popov Thu May 03, 2012 1:15 am

It was a rare sight, Iva admitted to herself as she jogged across the grounds. For once, her running was voluntary, seeing as Zoya had been barking to do something all day. So, the Slytherin had tied her hair into a little bun on top of her head, put on the only pair on running shorts she owned- whch were admittedly small and older than her liked to think about- and ran.

She did about a mile before feeling light headed. It was a slow mile, good for an out of shape girl like Iva, but still embarassing. She needed an excuse to rest, quick, before the wolf led to her death.

An exploding pumpkin came to her recuse. Zoya whined in surprised, ducking her tail under herself and skittering towards her master like the puppy she was. The russian looked around in surprise as she came to a hault, only to see Arsen.

"Long time... no... seeing," she huffed, wiping off a bead of sweat. She jutted out a hip, trying to regain diginity. "How are you, Arsen?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun May 06, 2012 11:50 pm

He turned looking up at Iva through his lashes. "Nice shorts shorty." He smirked eyeing her figure as she stood before him. She'd obviously been for a run, which was unusual for her. It seems the headmaster was having a good influence on her. "Well you know, i've been around."

"Hot!" He replied simply before turning back to the next pumpkin and making it explode. "Damn! Why can't i do it!" He moaned picking up a rock and throwing it across the field on fire where it hit a tree and went out.

"Anyway, how are you? Hear the headmaster took a shine to you since our last meeting."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Mon May 07, 2012 1:15 am

Iva rolled her eyes at his gaze, but walked towards him anyway. Her gaze swept the pumpkins then wandered to him. His hair reminded her of Damian's, yet more masculine and strong. A smirk rose on her face as her hand brushed his arm softly.

"Like what you see?" she teased, her breath returning. "Maybe if you calm down, you'll be able to... do what ever you're doing," She nodded towards the pumpkins, "Try again. Just don't hit Zoya."

She gave a small shrug, holding back a proud smile. "You could say that," she replied, "Master Chaos made me his second apprentice along with Gray. Other then that, I've been bored,"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 10, 2012 1:25 am

"Maybe." He teased giving her a wink before returning his gaze to to the pumpkins. "You know. I've had this 'gift'" He said using his finger to quote the word gift. "For most my life now and not one has the stupid thing advanced. I mean sure ive learnt to turn up the heat but where's that getting me?" He moaned.

He took a deep breath and calmed as she said and placed a finger to the pumpkin. Slowly it began to cook from the inside leaving a horrid smell of burning pumpkin and a rather happy looking half demon. "Woah, it worked! Seems you're my lucky charm little one!" He laughed punching a hole though the pumpkin to admire his work. The whole insides were burnt.

He tossed that one aside and tried it again only to get a face full of pumpkin again. "Great, you're not so lucky after all." He said burning off the pumpkin that had hit him so he was clean again.

"Nice, sounds... interesting. How's that coming along?" He asked routing around the round for a stone between the pumpkin shells.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat May 12, 2012 1:15 am

Iva gazed up at the halfling. She wasn't a shy girl by nature, but today she seemed more concerned with feelings and the sorts. Maybe it had something to do with the fact she had admittedly ripped out Damian Damian's heart.

"Maybe you should savor the fact you have a gift." She replied bitterly. "And don't call me little!"

She snorted at his excitement, humored by his sudden light attitude. "I will be the luck next time."

At the mention of her progress, Iva sneered. "Horribly. Horribly. I am not fit at all and they both hate me. I am not cut out to be anything but a housewife, no?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 14, 2012 1:02 am

He set the tips of his fingers on fire and rubbed them together. "You call it a gift? Huh i suppose someone has too." He shrugged shaking his hand so the flames went out and then got to his feet.

"I will call those that are littler than me by their correct title shorty." He smirked coming to stand beside her to show just how tall he really was. "Good lets hope so, luck is something i could do with a little of." He said slowly circling her, taking a piece of her hair as he made it half way around and then dropping it once he was back to her face.

"Please, my mother was nothing more than a house wife. She was weak. She deserved everything she got! You? You have more spine. You just don't know it yet. You got to start believing in yourself girl. You think i'd be stood here now if i walked around moaning about people hating me? I know they do. I see it in their eyes. Im the demon child but that's okay it's spir me on." He said making a high pitched whistling noise only Boia could hear.

"Know why? Cause i get a kick out of knowing all those people out there that want me dead aren't getting what they want cause im here baby!" He said holding his arms out. "Im here alive and kicking and there's nothing they can do about it. Believe me many have tried." He laughed.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed May 16, 2012 11:21 pm

Iva wobbled on to her tip toes, trying to match his height with little success. Even on a good day, the girl was barely five foot- a humorous topic in her family. "Shut up! I was born early!" She batted away his hand, her cold one touching his in a split second.

The Russian looked up at the boy after his speech, eyes wide and face blank. Then, the still form started to shake. She bent over, holding her stomach as she began to giggle uncontroablly.

"I am.. so..soorrry!" she gasped, another round of laughs coming on, "It's just-! You are so postive!"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 2:55 pm

He laughed. "And so was i, i've also died. What's your point?" He asked. "Nice try shorty. Come back in a few years time when you've grown alittle, maybe if you're lucky i'll have stopped by then." He smirked before taking his hand away. "Wow you're cold!"

He raised an eyebrow as she began to laugh at him. He didn't know whether to be annoyed or amused at her reaction so instead he just decided to explain. "When you've lived as i have you have no choice but to live positive." He shrugged. "It's either that or lay down and let them kill you. Somehow im not the type to allow that to happen anymore."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm