Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Not What I Had Planed

Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Not What I Had Planed Empty Not What I Had Planed

Post by Eva Lee Wed May 09, 2012 7:05 pm

Eva was scowling, she did not want to be here any longer. She had a date yet here she was stuck in the hospital wing. She wished she could actually leave, but no. She really hated Certh right now him and his bloody snake.

She sat up in her bed. She was just wearing sweatpants and a yellow t shirt. She sighed that she had to cancel her date with Sergiy because she was stuck her because of a snake bite. She had to take all kinds of potions and her stomach still ached along with her shoulder. She would much rather be outside. She sighed and wondered what Sergiy was doing without her.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Not What I Had Planed Empty Re: Not What I Had Planed

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 09, 2012 7:15 pm

Sergiy been in the common. His homework done. He was more focused on why Eva canceled there date. She did not even give him a reason. He shook his head. He might as well found out right? Who knows maybe he will find out the reason why she canceled it. He left the common room, up the stairs. And went to go See The Healer. What he found was his Girlfriend. Smiling as he made his way towards her he spoke."Morning, Love? How are you feeling?" He said slowly sitting besides her.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Wed May 09, 2012 7:28 pm

Eva looked up and smiled slightly. She looked down at what she was wearing and shrugged not really caring.

"I've been better. I really dislike Certh." She said then muttered. "The evil git." under her breath.

"Sorry I cancelled I didn't want to but I can't leave. The slytherin's bloody snake bit me." She said gesturing to her stomach and shoulder. "So I'm stuck here till Monday." She said pouting slightly.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 09, 2012 7:32 pm

He leaned over and kissed her on the head. Before speaking."If you have a problem with him you should have come to me. I'm not all looks, and great body. I can handle, idiots. So tell me about this idiot. Why would he send a snake after you, and why did you not tell me in advance?" he asked her slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Wed May 09, 2012 7:38 pm

Eva sighed and shook her head. "I can handle myself." She said stubornly. "I'm no seer, I ad no clue he was going to attack me. He didn't send the snake on me, he sent it on one of my centaur friend, who the snake killed." She said sadly. "I just tried to pull it off, and it attacked me." She told him scowling.

"So I've been here since that happened. I really had to beg just to get that message to you." She said looking down.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 09, 2012 7:44 pm

He shook his head and spoke to her."You know your a stubborn one. I'm your boyfriend. Don't scare me like that. How about tuesday? Midnight forest? Sounds like a date?" he asked her very slowly. before smiling at her. he seemed to be very calm. He waited for her to reply. TO his answer.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Wed May 09, 2012 7:48 pm

Eva smiled at him and nodded. "Sounds like a plan." She said some of her happy attitude back. "I can stand on my own two feet you know." She said wondering if it was tradition for the girl to be helpless. She smiled at him and leaned in and kissed his cheek.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 09, 2012 7:52 pm

He smiled at her and spoke."I know, Just be careful." he said softly. She kissed him on the cheek. And he turned red."You kissed me finally, for the first time. I was wondering when you'll do that." he nudged her shoulder teasing her slowly.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Eva Lee Fri May 11, 2012 8:21 pm

Eva smiled and laughed lightly. "I know, but it's ok." She said smiling at him.

She blushed and looked down. She didn't know what came over her. He was just so cute. "Well, I guess." She said still blushing. She slightly hoped that he would kiss her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:05 pm