Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

I'd Pay To See You Frown

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

I'd Pay To See You Frown Empty I'd Pay To See You Frown

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri May 11, 2012 1:01 am

It was quiet here.

And that was exactly what Savannah wanted. Some peace and quiet. So the Silent Cave was a good place to go, right?

But the thudding of her headache and the squabbling of the voices in her head didn't help at all. Gritting her teeth, Savannah broke out into a run. She couldn't run away from Ava and Honey, and there were times where she could deal with them, but now she wanted to be able to think straight. And running at least calmed her down.

But as she continued, all the landmarks began to blend together. Slowing to a jog, the Gryffindor glanced around. Getting lost wasn't fun. Groaning, she sped up, ignoring her body's sounds of protest. Finally unable to go any farther, she flopped down on the cave floor, pulling her knees up to her chest.

Leaning back against the wall, she closed her eyes. They'd finally stopped talking. Allowing herself a little smile, she sighed softly, content to stay where she was for the time being.

Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

I'd Pay To See You Frown Empty Re: I'd Pay To See You Frown

Post by Pixie Fawkes Sun May 13, 2012 10:12 pm

Pixie decided to go for a run. She ran and ended up in the Silent Cave. She slowed down and rested her hands on her head. She was dressed in a black tank top and red shorts with a pair of running shoes. She had her small over the shoulder bag that had her water bottle. She looked around reaching for her water bottle. Taking a huge drink she walked inside the cave. She looked around and spotted another Gryffindor. She couldn't see her face so she moved closer still.

Seeing that is was Savannah she smiled a little "Hey Savannah. What are you doing out here?"
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Mon May 14, 2012 3:15 am

Flicking her eyes open at a familiar voice, Savannah peered towards the sound, unable to put a name to the voice. As the girl came nearer, Savannah was able to recognize her. Shifting towards her, Savannah ignored the thudding in her head.

Smiling at Pixie, the Gryffindor, who was in no mood to be anything but kind - at least, kind for Savvy - waved. "Hey Pix. I came here for a little run. And then I got lost." Blushing softly, she shook her head.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Mon May 14, 2012 10:51 pm

Pixie smiled she held out her extra water bottle for Savannah "water?" She sat next to Savannah "So how are ya? Why the need to run now? Ya don't have tah tell meh" She smiled and leaned her head back against the wall and relaxed. She ran from the school to the cave. She was slightly tired. Drinking more water she looked over at Savannah.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue May 15, 2012 2:23 am

She hadn't even noticed she was thirsty until the water bottle was handed to her. Licking his parched lips, Savannah smiled, thanking Pixie before taking the bottle. Taking a long drink, she stiffened slightly at Pixie's question. She couldn't tell her. At least not the whole truth.

Placing the bottle down in front of her, she rubbed her temples before saying, "I have a headache, and running clears my head. What about you?"
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Tue May 15, 2012 5:12 pm

Pixie looked over at Savannah curiously "Are ya alright? Your head isn't hurting that bad right?" She tensed a little when Savannah stiffened. Forcing herself to realax because nothing was going to happen to her was hard. She hoped everything was alright. "I needed to leave the castle. It was to stuffy for me. I'm not used to being inside all day. I like it outside in the fresh air." She took another drink of her water and smiled over at Savannah.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 16, 2012 12:46 am

Shaking her head, Savannah gave her fellow Gryffindor a small smile, "I've had worse before, trust me. I - I'll be alright. Only a matter of time, really." Shrugging, the petite girl pushed a lock of her dark hair behind an ear. I just want them to shut up for once.

"I know what that's like." Savannah laughed softly, shaking her head. "At times, Hogwarts can just be too much at times. Sometimes you just have to get away."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:41 am