Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Fun in the Sun

Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Fun in the Sun Empty Fun in the Sun

Post by Rowen Huff Fri May 11, 2012 5:59 pm

Rowen sighed in relaxation as she leaned back. She could feel the soft blades of the grass against her arms. Her legs shined brightly in the sun as the cascaded out of her shorts. All around her kids were outside. It was hot enough that no one felt the need to wear their cloaks. Rowen snuggled closer underneath the tree letting beads of sunlight hit her body. Reaching behind her she grabbed her book that had fallen and proceeded to read.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fun in the Sun Empty Re: Fun in the Sun

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri May 11, 2012 6:04 pm

Pixie skipped down to the lake. She smiled when she noticed Ro sittin on the grass. She smirked and inched closer. When she was a couple feet away she pounced. She landed on Ro and hugged her tightly "RORO!!!!!!!!!!!!! I MISSED YOU!!!! Why haven't you owled meh?" Pixie's southern accent showing as she spoke.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Fri May 11, 2012 6:12 pm

Rowen smiled. She was so used to Pixie "glomping" her all the time, nothing really surprises her any more. She turned to face Pix.

"Well I'm sorry but I got busy with classes," she said, letting her own southern twang lose in her voice.

"You know, as our friends back home say, the 'owl' works two ways."

She did miss Pixie. Even though they went to the same school, they both had been busy with class so they barely got to see each other.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Fri May 11, 2012 6:17 pm

Pixie pouted slightly. She "glomped" Rowen again and sat by her. "Well So have I but what about summer!? Ya just left me at the mercy of mah brothers."

Pixie pouted more "Well You know mah brothers. They take mah stuff and they kidnapped Noire for most of summer and made her fly around the world"

Pixie loved her little owl. She got Noire as a present from her mother.
    Rowen Huff
    Rowen Huff
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Rowen Huff Sun May 13, 2012 11:35 pm

Rowen gasped as she tried to stifle her laughter. Pixie's brothers, though annoying, were very rambancous and Rowen found them very entertaining. She turned towards her best friend and pouted her lips.

"I did write you AND call you..." she trailed off. "Okay, so maybe I should have done it more but you know Dad. He wanted to 'see the world' and since I'm the only one who opted to stay with him, I had to go. Plus, you know how Dad is about cell phones."

Rowen's dad was a wizard and her mom was a muggle. They divorced after Rowen's first year. Her mom just couldn't take the stress of having two wizards in the family. Rowen's younger siblings thankfully, at least in her mother's words, didn't show signs of being a wizard.
    Pixie Fawkes
    Pixie Fawkes
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Pixie Fawkes Tue May 15, 2012 5:15 pm

"That's true I gues we both could have tried harder. Anyway have you seen Crys? I want to see how she has been," Pixie smirked. Rowen should know that that means tackle and pester their other best friend. She just needed to find her. Looking around she noticed Ro's book.

Pixie reached over and grabbed the book making sure to mark the page. "So whatch ya readin'" she looked at the book and tilted her head to the side.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:52 pm