Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

It's better then nothing

Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

It's better then nothing Empty It's better then nothing

Post by Hades Andrews Fri May 11, 2012 9:01 pm

Hades walked into the ROR, he needed to write a letter to his mom telling her everything that was going on and how Iris took the question he asked. Hades got out a piece of paper and a quill and started to write. He told her how Iris was safe and how he was going to treat her better then his father treated his mother. He also said he'd be there for her. Hades heard the door open but didn't pay it any mind.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

It's better then nothing Empty Re: It's better then nothing

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Sat May 12, 2012 7:13 pm

Alexander is walking around the corridors and somehow stumbles on the room of requirement and sees a boy just maybe somewhere between a few months and a year older than him. he smiles. "oh hello i thought i was alone." his voice is monotonous. he didn't understand why but lately he had felt lackluster
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Fri May 18, 2012 12:18 pm

Hades was just sitting there when he heard the door open and in came a kid that looked younger then him. "Yeah my bad, needed to get away for a little while" Hades told the boy. Hades put down the quill and looked at the boy. "If you want you can take a seat" Hades told him not really paying attention.
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Alexander Bloodbayne
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alexander Bloodbayne Fri May 18, 2012 7:53 pm

Alexander half nods. "thanks" he sits "same here got a lot on my mind, so much going on, between a girlfriend and schoolwork...i hardly have time to breathe."
    Hades Andrews
    Hades Andrews
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hades Andrews Sat May 26, 2012 1:37 pm

Hades watches him sit and then chuckles when he says that but nods. "Really? It's really not that hard to maintain, I have school work, a fiancee, and some family troubles.... That I will not get into telling you about" Hades added. "But it does get better" Hades said to the younger boy.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:23 pm