Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Ashleen Beneparte
Tesla Gordon
6 posters

Teach me how to DOUGIE!

Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Teach me how to DOUGIE! Empty Teach me how to DOUGIE!

Post by Tesla Gordon Sun May 13, 2012 5:22 pm

To be honest, Tesla took up Dueling only because she was a subject short. But now, thinking about it, she thought how that was one of the smartest choices she made this year.

The girl obviously heard of the young professor's hotness, and by now she heard more than a few stories about him hooking up with students. Also, duels, she was good at them, charms suited her, she was able to think clear in stressful situations, and her cockyness enabled her to feel ready and prepared for everything.

Boy was she wrong.

Teach me how to DOUGIE! Empty Re: Teach me how to DOUGIE!

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 2:55 am

Theodore wandered into the classroom a bit pooped out. He looked in and saw only one student present. He sighed Lesson 3 was almost up and the students haven't made progress yet.

"Hello Ms...?" he said trailing off. "It seems you're the only student here so... tell me one example each from who died from the light side and the dark side at the battle of hogwarts."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon May 14, 2012 9:58 am

"So the stories were right", Tesla thought, trying to hide her smirk. The professors in fact was really, really cute, and looked like someone who knows his business well. Even though there were just the two of them in the classroom, he already asked her a question, and she was prepared to answer.

"Good day professor", the girl said politely, continuing with her response. "Gordon, Tesla, at your service. And I believe that Remus Lupin was among the casualties from the light side, and Bellatrix Lestrange was one of the Death Eaters who died there."

Post by Guest Mon May 14, 2012 11:00 am

Theo grinned as the girl quickly answered his question. "Good job take ten points Miss Gordon" he said before bounding up to his desk and sitting on it. "Miss Gordon which house are you from again?" he asked not really familiar with the students of Durmstrang yet.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Mon May 14, 2012 11:41 am

She nodded her head in agreement, feeling all proud of herself. "Thank you professor. I'm in Uchitel, but you probably didn't know that cause I just transferred to Durmstrang." Tesla wished she didn't say that. Showing off her weakness, her unfamiliarity with this school, it wasn't something that she would normally do.

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 15, 2012 7:35 pm

Ashleen strolled into the classroom and flopped into a chair, completely unconcern that the professor had started talking already.

"Oh please don't mind me," she smiled angelicly, a grin she had adopted or at least improved, from years of hanging around Tre. "Carry on, carry on - pretend like I was never here. I'll just sit and... soak up the knowledge."

She put her feet up on the table, and tilted her chair back a little. She was good at duels, she was only here for...

Well she was here for something... maybe it was Papa's influence? Or maybe she just wanted to do something.

Better than being alone with herself.

Post by Guest Wed May 16, 2012 5:49 am

Theo shook his head and smiled at the new arrival. "Oh please Ms...?" he said trailing off leaving her to fill in. "Now Miss please give me one example each from who died from the light side and the dark side at the battle of Hogwarts."

He grinned lightly at her. "And in case you are wondering you are not late Miss." he said before turning his attention back to Miss Gordon. "Not familiar eh? We could arrange someone to show you around the place" he said all the while thinking. "Who do you want as a tour guide Miss Gordon?"
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Wed May 16, 2012 7:13 am

"Professor," Ksenia nodded to the man politely as she entered the room. "I apologise for my tardiness," she said, her voice low but still managed to hold some level of respect in it. She sat herself down at one of the tables, taking her parchment and writing utensils out in order to take notes. The girl always prided herself on being excellent with spells, but at this point almost a lack of care seem to have slipped into her demeanour.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 16, 2012 11:33 am

"You can't apologize for tardiness if we aren't late, Sokol." Tre said, slipping into the classroom after her. "Weren't you paying any attention?"

He sat beside Ash, raising an eyebrow at her. She'd been in a mood all day.

"Greyback, from the dark, Tonks, from the light." He said, grinning slightly.
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Wed May 16, 2012 6:59 pm

If she was the blushing type, that would so be the moment for her face to become read. First, the rude, weird and slightly insane girl interrupting her 'private' lessons with the professor. And then he offered her a tour around this place, and when she was about to ask him to give her one, another person came in. Then a boy came in, and the moment was ruined.

"We should continue this later?" she asked him politely, and then went on. "I don't want to bother you, or interrupt your lessons professor."

edit: I just wanna know how all of you noticed Tesla's flirting, when none of you were here when she did it.

Last edited by Tesla Gordon on Thu May 17, 2012 8:01 am; edited 2 times in total
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Wed May 16, 2012 10:02 pm

"Tom Riddle and Severus Snape," Ciar answered slipping into a seat and then mimicking Ashleen's pose with feet on the desk and chair tilted back slightly, her wand twirling absent mindedly in her fingers. "Brave man Professor Snape was. Pity he couldn't have been saved." Taking a bottle of Butterbeer from inside her robes with her free hand she silently toasted before taking a mouthful and swallowing.

To the new girl the Irish teen said, "Oh please, interrupt the lesson. I'm sure we would all love to hear you flirt with the professor. Pity you actually have an excuse to be able to." Ciar smirked and took another drag on her bottle.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 1:04 am

"Oy! Ciar! She's allowed to be Jailbait if she wants." He called over to her. "And if the Professor wants to be fired, that's his prerogative." He glanced at Ash, then grinned. "Who are we to judge?"

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 1:54 am

Theodore blinked and bit back a laugh as he heard his students. He shook his head and smiled at them, "Ten points to both of you" he said pointing first at Ciar then Treshawn. He blinked and frowned "Who are you and what house are you two from?" he asked, not really knowing them.

"Miss Sokol" he said, hearing what the boy called her and presumed it was her last name. "Miss" he said nodding to the girl who still hadn't answered him on who she was. "Your answers please?"

He nodded to Miss Gordon and smiled. "No no I shall assign a prefect to tour you around Durmstrang. I will be a bit busy grading papers you see." He then blinked and forgot something. He turned his gaze towards Treshawn then Ciar then smiled "I don't know if this is allowed but hell 5 points each for amusement"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 3:56 am

Ashleen returned the look Tre gave her, wiggling her eyebrows at him before turning back to the front of the room and the girl who was looking pouty.

"Oh please," she drawled slowly with a shrug, "He's not even that good looking - No offence Professor, your not that bad I suppose. Just not my type. I'm more into well.... good looking."

She turned back to the girl again, "But please, if you wanted to continue your.... I suppose you'd call that flirting by all means - I think I'd find it more interesting than whatever lesson we were going to be taught anyways - Again, no offence Professor."

The girl had her quill out, and after a few moments of waving it around to emphasize her points she began to chew on the end.

"Oh but, everyone seems to have gotten all the good answers out before I could," the girl pouted around the quill. "I don't know if I can come up with anything else; I mean... so many people died... but what does who died have to do with dueling Professor. With all due respect... unless you're planning on telling me how not to die like them... and that was war not a duel."

She paused to look at him with a blank stare for a moment.

"Someone has to die in a war."

Then her smirk was back, and eyes light.

"Oh and You can keep calling me 'Miss', Professor, lets say... if you figure out the rest of my name I'll give you an answer as a reward."
    Tesla Gordon
    Tesla Gordon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Tesla Gordon Thu May 17, 2012 8:04 am

Tesla smiled at all of them, rolling her eyes in the process and wondering if they all had super powers. Her behavior since they came in drastically changed from the way she was just a couple of minutes ago, so she wondered how did they all guessed she was flirting with the professor. "You can't blame a girl for trying, right?" she asked, and shifted so she could see the class better.

The only one who looked slightly familiar to her was the brunette who told her to keep going, but not familiar enough to speak to her. "Sounds good professor", the girl agreed and lost interest in this class.

Post by Guest Thu May 17, 2012 9:27 am

Theodore shrugged nonchalantly. "A bit history never hurt anyone" the professor said. "and besides it's much easier to do this than to let you students fight though I know some of you would want to aim a spell or two at a certain someone" he added.

He huffed and checked at the list of 5th year students on his desk and sighed " Miss. Ashleen D'angelo your answer? and i've taken no offence of anything you've said."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 11:21 am

"Treshawn Beneparte, at your service, Professor." He announced, his voice slipping into the Italian accent he adopted every time he said his whole name. "Fifth year Slushatel."

He grinned over at Ash, snatching the quill from between her fingers and sticking it into his own mouth instead. "Be nice, Ash." He murmured around the quill, sucking slightly on the feathers. His golden eyes found her, and he smirked, slowly. "Besides, tons of people died. Shouldn't be hard to remember one name." He grinned. "Like Fred Weasley, or the Carrows."
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 3:29 pm

Ash shrugged at the first girl, "Actually I could blame you, but since I'm such a darling I guess I won't, this time."

She bit her lip as she smirked, getting entirely too proud of herself.

"Oh but history is just soooo," she wave the quill around a bit as she thought of something only to have to pout at Tre as it disappeared from her hand. "dull. Dead and gone really - no pun intended I suppose." She smirked some more to herself.

"I," she said softly, plucking her quill back from him, "don't. Want. to. be nice." She waved the quill in his face her next words low enough that only the boy could hear them. "and this is mine besides... I'm sure you can think of some other things you can put in that mouth of yours."

Sighing she turned back to the professor, eyes dancing with mischief, "I suppose that is what my parents called me, wasn't it; though you know Professor, I was thinking of changing it... how does Fred sound huh? You know, I was kind of thinking that I could bring that back - reamp it to a girls name. I always thought I looked like more of a Colin. Of course I suppose I could just go with Bellatrix, Bella - beautiful, rather appropriate no?"
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Fri May 18, 2012 2:19 am

"Ciar Whelan, Hrabrost Prefect and Head of House Whelan, at your service, Professor Theo, sir," Ciar responded saluting the man with her bottle. Having an adopted parent as a member of staff was kinda nice. She knew most of the professor's first names and she was good at charming her way out of just about anything.

Holstering her wand Ciar took out two more bottles of Butterbeer and lobbed them to each Tre and Ash. "I always liked the name Bellatrix. It's powerful. I think there was a Bellatrix somewhere on my family tree actually." She took a swig of Butterbeer. "Let's not forget that lying bastard Peter Pettigrew or sweet, naive little Colin Creevey. May Merlin rest Creevey's soul and hell forever burn Pettigrew."
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Lucifer Sicarius
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Lucifer Sicarius Fri May 18, 2012 3:31 am

Luc entered the dueling classroom at a half run. He'd been training and lost track of time and ran all the way here. "Sorry im late Professor." He appologised as he entered the classroom and went to stand beside Ciar. She at least seemed to be getting on well with him. That was a good sign.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Fri May 18, 2012 6:37 pm

Tre's eyes darkened just the slightest bit, and his grin went lopsided. "Will you behave?" He teased softly. "We'll get nothing done if all you do is tease me, you know." He stuck out his tongue at her, catching the bottle of butterbeer without really looking in Ciar's direction. He raised the glass to her in a toast before popping off the cap and taking a swig. "Thank you, Cia, darling. You rule, as always."

He bumped his shoulder into Ash's teasingly. "I like the name Ash." He said with a mock pout. "Ashleen Beneparte sounds much better than Bellatrix Beneparte does." He raised an eyebrow at her. "Don't you think?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sat May 19, 2012 7:22 pm

Ash caught the drink with ease, and smirked as she tossed it between either hand, nodding her thanks to Ciar, before putting her attention back to Tre.

"Oh but behaving is no fun at all," she smiled innocently as her eyes danced, "And who wants to get anything done anyways?"

The girl raised her eyebrow at the boy, a witty retort on her tongue, ready to spit it back, only to find herself... well having to swallow back a bit of a giggle. She did manage to keep the school girl sound back, but she couldn't stop the stupid grin that was tugging at her lips. So she ducked her head to hide it a bit.

"Well I think," she cleared her throat a bit attempting to get her flippant energy back, "That, you know... doesn't sound so bad."

She shrugged, still trying to sound blaise about it, looking pointedly at a spot on the wall, even as her lips continued to turn up, and her pale cheeks turned slightly red.
    Ci
    Ci
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ci Sun May 20, 2012 9:18 pm

Ciar took another swig of Butterbeer before passing the bottle to Lucifer with a small smile. She enjoyed it when he was near, it felt nice. They had already shared saliva kissing so the boy shouldn't be too opposed to sharing a bottle with her too.

A snicker escaped her lips as she listened to Shawn and Ash banter. Those two always were good for a laugh. They helped lighten the mood with their obvious sexual tension in the classroom. She was half ready to tell them to get a room. Tipping an invisible hat to Shawn's thanks Ciar retorted, "You two sound like an old married couple already the way you keep going on."

Post by Guest Mon May 21, 2012 4:05 am

Theodore blinked as he listened to his class before he let out a slight laugh. "Miss Whelan is quite right about you two being an old married couple" he said before nodding to Lucifer. "Don't say sorry it is quite alright."

He looked around before smiling and taking out a bottle of firewhiskey from his table drawer. He took a long swig before grinning. "10 points to Hrabrost for a correct answer"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 1:47 am