Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

You can't tell ANYONE.

Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

You can't tell ANYONE. Empty You can't tell ANYONE.

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon May 14, 2012 2:18 am

Charlotte walked into the castle quietly, glad she had made it inside before it got too dark out. She quickly headed towards the dungeon, keeping her gaze to the floor. She was nervous about what she was about to do. She hadn't taken the stone out of it's box since she had stolen it; what if something happened? She found herself standing in front of the Slytherin common room entrance, muttered the password, and slipped inside.

There weren't too many people in there; a few fourth years and some people she didn't recognize. She glanced over at the door to the girls dorms, not sure if she should stay here and wait for Arsen, or simply blow him off and just go to bed, keeping the stone to herself. Sighing, she walked forward and sat herself down in an armchair, drumming her fingers on the armrest.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

You can't tell ANYONE. Empty Re: You can't tell ANYONE.

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 15, 2012 10:54 pm

He followed the girl at an easy pace. giving her enough room to allow her to think she could get free if she wished. He was still human and he could act gentleman like when he wanted but he wanted to see what she'd taken.

He slipped into the common room ignoring those already in there and walked straight into the girls dorm without waiting for invitation and closed the door behind him. If anyone were to walk in he'd make sure they would regret it for the rest of their lives. "So where is it?" He asked.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Wed May 16, 2012 2:41 am

Charlotte looked up as he entered and clenched her fists momentarily, annoyed that he was being so demanding. He wasn't the one who took it, after all. She moved towards her trunk and bent down to flip it open, moving many of the clothes inside til she reached the bottom.

There was a small black box sitting in there, looking almost invisible in contrast with the black interior of the trunk. Charlotte lifted it out of the trunk and held it out, not saying anything. She wondered if she should warn him not to touch it, or just stay quiet and see what happens.

"Erm, just be careful with it," She said, looking up at him sternly.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 2:32 pm

He waited patiently for once as she searched through her trunk for whatever it was she he stolen. He just wanted to see it already, but he wouldn't push her. Pushing her would force her away and that would get him no where.

He glanced down at the stone and raised his eyebrow. "That's it?" He asked eyeing the stone. It didn't look like much. But perhaps it went beyond that of sight. "Doesn't look like much."

(OOC what does it do exactly?)
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Mon May 21, 2012 6:29 pm

(OOC: If you touch it, it takes you to somewhere where you'll die a really gruesome death and where your magic won't work. Like in a cage in the bottom of the ocean surrounded by sharks or something aha. And it's a different place for each person. Either that or it takes you straight to hell, I haven't decided yet lol. whatever sounds cooler to you!)

Charlotte could tell he was impatient as she dug through her trunk. It was just something she could sense, like she could cut the tension in the air with a knife.

She bristled slightly as he was obviously not impressed. She shut the lid of the box angrily and took a step backwards. "Just because it doesn't look dangerous doesn't mean it isn't. You're lucky I'm even showing you," she said, narrowing her eyes. She was really starting to dislike this boy.

At the same time, however, she was glad to be able to finally get her secret off her chest. It was nice that at least someone else knew about it and it wasn't just sitting inside of her, waiting to explode.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 25, 2012 12:21 am

He raised an eyebrow and smiled at her. "Don't underestimate right?" He asked. "Yeah i hear that all the time. Hell i tell people that all the time." He smirked clicking his fingers so that the tip of his index finger set on fire.

"Some things should not be messed with."
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Fri May 25, 2012 2:44 am

Charlotte lifted an eyebrow, acting unimpressed with his little fire trick. "That's great. Now, I showed you, is there anything else you want?" She asked, sounding impatient. Talking to people annoyed her, and this Arsen kid wasn't an exception.

To be honest, she wasn't sure what she herself wanted with the stupid stone anyway. She knew she wanted to kill her parents, but was this the way to do it? No, she'd have to hire someone for that. She looked down at the box in her hand, then turned around to put it away.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu May 31, 2012 10:44 pm

Arsen thought for a second as he made his way over to the window. "How is it you get a better view?" He asked looking back at her over his shoulder. "No, thats all i wanted." He shrugged and dropped onto someones bed.

"You know being a demon, means i can sense things most others cant. So wanna tell me what you took the stone?" He asked taking a box off the cupboard beside the bed he sat on and opened it.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Fri Jun 01, 2012 1:48 am

The moment Charlotte noticed Arsen turn towards her bed, she scowled. "That's my bed you know. Get up," She said, annoyed.

What the hell was this kids problem, just waltzing around like he owned the place? Charlotte eyed the box he picked up, not sure what was in it. "Are you always like this?" She asked, referring to his 'look-i'm-so-cool' attitude.

"And for you information, I got it because I wanted to kill off my parents. I'm not sure if that's the greatest idea though," She said, shrugging.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Jun 03, 2012 2:26 am

Arsen looked up at her lazily. "It is?" He asked looking at it but didn't make any attempt to move. He'd just gotten comfy and it wasn't often he got comfy sitting down. He was always wanting to be on the move.

"That depends, like what?" He asked dropping the box back onto the cupboard, since it held nothing of interest. He leaned back against the wall and gave her his undivided attention... kinda.

"Oh parent issues?" He asked. "You know all you have to do is ask. You don't need some stupid stone to get rid of them. Not when you've got something so much better right under your nose." He smirked.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sun Jun 03, 2012 3:39 am

Sighing, Charlotte ran a hand through her hair and plopped onto the bed nearest hers, not quite remembering the girl's name who usually slept there. Not like she ever talked to the girls in her dorm, anyway.

"Like you own the world," She said, lifting an eyebrow. She layed back on the bed, stretching out and yawning.

She struggled to supress a laugh, then turned her head to look at Arsen. "If you're talking about yourself, I'm not sure you'd do the job without asking for something in return. I don't like oweing people things," She told him, returning her gaze to the ceiling.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:23 am

Arsen smiled. "Maybe i do. Think about it. My father is son of Lucifer, who is son of God creator of earth. Seeing as im the only relative able to walk freely on the earth that practically makes me royalty." He smirked, "But im not here to claim my throne just yet." No he wanted to be at his strongest first.

"Im not stupid. If i did this for nothing there would be nothing stopping you from stabbing me in the back and handing me in to the ministry. No i wouldn't do it myself, i'd get someone to do it for you. I save the best ones for myself."
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Wed Jun 06, 2012 4:49 am

Charlotte gave him a blank stare, then turned away again, rolling her eyes. "If you're trying to sound cool, it's not working," she said, taking a deep breath and exhaling slowly. Charlotte was impressed, she admitted to herself, but she wasn't one to show that she cared. It made her feel weak.

Shrugging, she pictured what it would be like to actually kill off her parents. It'd be a huge relief, that was for sure. Maybe this kid really could help it, but then again, what was in it for him? Why would he even offer to get someone to do it unless he wanted something in return?

"I suppose that could work," She said slowly, rolling the idea over in her mind.

Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Jun 07, 2012 1:55 am

He narrowed his eyes and returned her stare. He was used to people staring but her face was completely blank. It was weird. Usually they had some kind of emotion, fear or anger being the main two he could think of. "Im not trying to sound anything. It's all fact."

"It could if you wanted it to. Worked for me." He shrugged, not that he'd had any choice in their death. He'd have said yes anyway. Probably. "What you thinking?" He asked.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:17 pm