Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Shake It Up | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Shake It Up | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Shake It Up | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Karmzy Mon May 14, 2012 10:39 pm

Karma sat in the middle of the collection of tables in the potions room, her eyes on the small journal that she'd gotten from the library. The man who'd written it had just gotten the bad part of his demon deal; the girl of his dreams was back, but she was changed, different, with no desire for him. He was tied to her. Karma flicked the page, completely entranced and paying no attention to anything around her.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Shake It Up | Fifth Years Lesson 3 Empty Re: Shake It Up | Fifth Years Lesson 3

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue May 15, 2012 8:39 pm

Arsen wondered into the classroom with a look of complete boredom about him. "You know if i didn't know any better id' say you were stalking me half fang." He whispered into her ear from behind as he crept up on her.

"What you reading?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Wed May 16, 2012 2:39 am

Karma shivered delightedly as his whisper reached her ears. She glanced away from her book at him, raising an eyebrow. "How am I stalking you? I was here first." She said, sticking out her tongue at him. "You'd be the stalker, not me."

She glanced back at the book, a small smirk playing over her lips. "A book." She said, returning her attention to it. "Just your average research into the business." She said dismissively as she flicked to a new page. "The owner of this journal is such a loser." It was true, even though Karma sympathized with him just a bit.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon May 21, 2012 2:14 pm

"You know my schedule duh." He smirked sliding into the seat next to her. "Im a demon, you're the vamp isn't that what you do?" He asked giving her a wink. Vampires stalked their prey all their time. Not that he was in anyway prey. He was a predator and always would be.

"Oh a book? Would never have guessed." He said rolling his eyes. "And what business would this be?" He asked turning to look over his shoulder. The professor was late, not that he was complaining he'd rather sit here alone with Karma then learn potions anyway. It wasn't like he was good at this lesson anyway. "Which human isn't a loser?"
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Mon May 21, 2012 9:44 pm

"I don't stalk, I lure." She teased, grinning. "Much more my style. And what do you know, it worked."

Karma scoffed, but only flicked a page. "The business of knowing anything and everything about anything and everything, of course." She said smoothly. She'd been doing research on tons of things that may or may not help them in the future, and things that were already well known to her, just to broaden her knowledge. "Your army's not completely full of losers, you know. You need humans for grunt work and stuff."
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Thu May 24, 2012 11:56 pm

Nathaniel walked in the classroom"oh look two love bugs"He sat down laughing.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Fri May 25, 2012 12:45 am

"Oh so it wasn't my timetable bringing me here it was you." He smirked. "I knew there must be something more to it. I don't do lessons." He swung his bag onto the table and pulled out a book of his own.

"Oh look at you getting all prepared for the future." He said giving her a quick kiss before turning his burning gaze on the new comer. "Oh look a future flaming Ravenclaw." He said making a ball of fire appear in the palm of his hand.
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 12:48 am

Nathaniel smirked"ive been here since my first year"Nathaniel smriked and his eyes were like flanking but they were blue.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Fri May 25, 2012 1:14 am

Karma kissed back, grinning, before cocking her head to the side slightly as she looked at the Ravenclaw boy. "You seem awfully proud of things that are painfully obvious." she observed, resting her chin on her palm. "How come I've never seen you in any classes before? Are you..." she lowered her voice. "Special?" She placed her book back on the table and returned her attention to it, already bored with the Ravenclaw. "Forget I said anything. I don't think your IQ's high enough for me to comprehend what you're saying."

Her hand found Arsen's (the one that wasn't on fire, obviously), and she intertwined their fingers. "Love bugs." She mused. "Can we agree to be Scorpians, then? More interesting." Her focus stayed on the book, but she squeezed his hand gently. "You can't go around killing people in class, Hothead. What if the professor walks in? Logically, there's not enough time to hide the body... or the ashes." She frowned slightly. "Besides, he'd definitely scream. That's too much to worry about. Wait til we see him outside of school. We could always get him then." Her gaze left her book to shoot Arsen a wink. "Or...." She grinned. "We can let him loose in the middle of the forest, and hunt him!" Her tongue ran over her teeth, and she smiled sweetly at the boy. "How fast do you think he can run? I'm guessing... not that fast. But the adrenaline rush ought to get him going. Then we can..."

She blinked, once, twice, and returned her focus to the book. "Eesh. My bad. My mind wanders when I'm hungry." She said airily, as if it were nothing out of the ordinary; which it wasn't. Not anymore. "Not that you look appetizing in the least, Birdbrain." she called over to the other boy.

Last edited by Karma Black on Fri May 25, 2012 5:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Nate Thomas
    Nate Thomas
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nate Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 1:28 am

Nathaniel looked."Well i sit inhe back of the class.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 12, 2024 3:45 am