Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Brew a litttle

Ruby Moon
    Ruby Moon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Brew a litttle Empty Brew a litttle

Post by Ruby Moon Tue May 15, 2012 4:54 pm

Ruby strolled into Potions munching on a lolly. She sat at her desk, dropped her bag, and kicked her feet up. She pulled out her potions book and started reading. She just picked up the book about a week ago and never got a chance to read it. So why not start in potions class. No one was here yet anyway.
    Anna Tshering
    Anna Tshering
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Brew a litttle Empty Re: Brew a litttle

Post by Anna Tshering Thu May 17, 2012 12:50 pm

Tshering looked at her watch, and smirked, knowing she wasn't late. As she entered the classroom, she observed a Hitrost girl she knew from previous lessons, and shrugged her shoulders as she sat on a chair on the other side of the room and began to read.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Fri May 18, 2012 3:59 pm

"Ladies, Ladies, Ladies," Kas grinned around the room as he waltzed in, "You picked a great day to show up - we have a lovely little concontion for todays lesson."

He grinned impishly as he hoped onto his desk.

"Kissing Concotions," he looked around the room, his eyes alight as he announced it, "Anyone want to give me some funfacts about the potion before we begin. I might even be able to give you some points if you do."
    Hazelle Bass
    Hazelle Bass
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Hazelle Bass Mon May 21, 2012 9:28 am

Haze knew she was late to class, but she didn't care. She managed to hear the question from the hall, so she knew what to say when she entered the classroom. "It makes you want to kiss people," she said.
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Kasper Van Zandt
    Durmstrang Professor
    Durmstrang Professor

Post by Kasper Van Zandt Wed May 23, 2012 10:06 pm

"Well that is all we really need to know about it isnt' ti Hazelle," Kas grinned at the girl for speaking up. "I suppose slushatel can have a few points for answer the question. Shame no one else decided to speak up."

He grinned and let the instructions appear on the board, "Now I suppose we should all start brewing, and we'll see if I'm in the mood to give out any other points."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:38 am