Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

4 posters

Payback

Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Payback Empty Payback

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Tue May 15, 2012 7:16 pm

Ashleen strolled into the Occlumency classroom, the heals of her boots clicking against the cold stone ground; her causual stroll contradicited the determined glint in her eyes.

The Professor had made a fool of her last class. They both knew he had. His out of line, forceful magic had pulled up memories she had burried rather than deal with, and as a result had sent her spiraling into a state of vulnerablitiy her way of life did not allow for. It wasn't safe.

However, she wasn't one to just sit idle and allow people to walk over her. Last time she had allowed Tre to fight her battles for her.

But not today.

She wasn't some damsel in distress that some man who thought he was better than everyone could walk over.

No.

She was Ashleen D'Angelo.

And she was going to live up to her name.

Leaning against the wall, a slow smirk growing across her face she looked around.

"Here Professor," she called out tauntingly, "Come out, come out where ever you are."

[OOC - Just cause Inner!Ash always feels more badass when she's in this Outfit ]
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Payback Empty Re: Payback

Post by Nia Wed May 16, 2012 5:47 am

It wasn't the instruction of Occlumency that Ksenia sought when she entered the classroom, the walls guarding her mind couldn't have been more solid, it was advice on strengthening the mind itself that she wanted. She was growing weaker and she knew that. There were more tears being spilled, more nights spent without sleep then there had been before. She knew that she would lose herself if she didn't do something about it soon.

The girl set herself silently at one of the tables, putting her bag in front of her as she waited for the lesson to begin.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Wed May 16, 2012 11:22 am

Tre wouldn't have missed this class. He phsyically couldn't. For one, he knew Ash, and Ash wouldn't have let something like this go without making it better.

Besides, he had a threat to make good on.

He slid into the seat next to Ash, his eyes mischevious. He glanced over at the girl, a small smirk playing on his lips.

"Hey there, Wings. Sokol." He greeted belatedly, his eyes searching for the professor.

He'd just come from a mission, which is why he was dressed for business. His and Ash's matching leather jackets glinted, and he felt his tattoo give the slightest little shimmer.

[OOC - Well, I have to do this now, don't I? Outfit! ]
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Thu May 17, 2012 3:08 am

Ash raised her eyebrow at the boy as he sat down. She looked over his outfit slowly, tilting her head.

"Having fun without me were you," she teased softly tugging on the collar of the jacket. "I hope you didn't have too much fun."

She looked around the room, almost surprised to see Newbie there - how had she missed a person walk into the room? - She shrugged. Insignficant at the moment. She was here for one thing and on thing only.

And it certainly wasn't to socialize - and learn? As if.

No there would only be one person learning something today, and that would be...

"I think," she stated evenly an eloaborate pout on her pretty face, "That the professor is hiding from me. Thats no fun; no fun at all."

Her pout turned into an wild smirk as she glanced around the room.

"I wanted to play - after all the Professor seemed to think it was so much fun to... play."
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sat May 19, 2012 12:43 am

"Without you? Never." He purred, leaning over to press a kiss against her cheek. "You are my fun."

"Is he now?" Tre asked, glancing around the classroom. "Are you sure? Maybe he's just anticipating your arrival, and making you cookies."

Tre winced at her words, pulling away slightly. His eyes lowered to the desk, and he bit his bottom lip. He didn't like it when she talked this way. And he didn't like to think of how she'd been after the last lesson.

His entire body itched for the connection of their minds again.
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sat May 19, 2012 4:30 am

Cicero entered the classroom with a notebook in his hand which contained all the lesson plans, unlike other Professor you could say he didn't really have a huge passion for teaching, it was merely a source to pay the bills, he walked up the front of the room and flipped through the notebook to the section on his fifth years, he then slammed the book down on his desk and walked over to the board and wrote Memory Barrier

Cicero then turned to face the class "Well looks like im still stuck with you pathetic lot" he said gazing over the students, he then pointed his wand at the board

"Does anybody know what that means? don't worry if you dont know the answer, I understand how notriously stupid you are, so you won't disappoint" he said cuttingly
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 12:48 am

Ashleen's eyes flicked towards the door as the man walked into the room, her face impassive, looking as bored as she had at the begining of the last lesson. The only tell that she had was the slight clenching of her hand, making her nails dig into her skin, the slight, but sharp pain of that keeping her mind alert, in the present; stopping it from drifting away again.

The girls eyes widened ever so slightly as his wand came out; she swallowed hard, hoping no one had noticed. She wasn't going to fear this pathetic excuse for a man, or his magic.

She simply was not.

"Want to know what I want to know Professor?" the girl's vocie rung out clear, as she leaned forward on her desk, resting her chin on her clenched fist, her eyes cold as they never straying from the man. "How do you feel about games? Cause you know Professor, sir, I just love games, don't you?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun May 20, 2012 8:02 am

Cicero fixed his eyes firmly at the girl, he then slowly began walking towards her, his gaze still firmly locked on her, he stood in front of her desk his face cold and stern

"Games?... you think I allow games in my class, this is a classroom not a pre-school" Cicero then slapped her hard on the face with the back of his hand, he then moved back to the front of the classroom

"Well?" he said gesturing back towards the words written on the board
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Sun May 20, 2012 12:29 pm

Ksenia's face remained an emotionless mask as the professor finally enetered the room. She couldn't help but feel amused at his attempt to intimidate and put his students down. Just with those simple actions he was showing the weakness of his own character. He was just an overgrown bully who liked to pick on those he thought were smaller and weaker then him. Still, the Slushatel's expression remained detached as she taped her quill against the desk, watching the proceedings.

The girl's eyebrows rose slightly as Cicero slapped Ashleen. She heard teachers doing worse in classes in this school, but that was quite a while ago that she saw one actually do something that physical in class. Still, the action confirmed her earlier judgements. She relaxed into her chair slightly, not even bothering to voice an answer to the question. Saying anything at this point would just give him more reason to attack her verbally or in any other manner. No, she would just sit back and enjoy the show. Because that is exactly what it was turning out to be right now.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 12:42 pm

A growl ripped its way out of his throat, and then Tre was standing, in front of their desk and in front of Ash, his eyes a dark obsidian. Behind him, a force feild of water appeared around Ash, shielding her completely from the rest of the room, impenetrable to everything and everything but Tre himself.

"Don't know who the fuck you think you are." Tre snarled. "Touch her again, and Azkaban won't be able to stop me." With speed as fast as a demons, Tre took the man by the back of the head and slammed his face into his desk, throwing him away from himself like a rag doll before returning to Ash's side. His eyes were still dark as he looked her over, the red from the man's slap still on her cheek. A low rumble of both anger and concern freed itself from his chest as he caressed the mark gently. Tre's eyes stayed dark, but as they moved to Ash they showed only concern.

"Okay...?" He murmured, the word a whine from the lips of an animal. "...okay?"

Last edited by Treshawn Beneparte on Sun May 20, 2012 9:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 1:08 pm

Ashleen's head snapped with the force of the slap, her hair moving to cover her face. She sat there blinking for a moment, stunned by the action, although in all honesty she should have seen it coming.

In the time it took for her brain to process all that, Tre had already moved in front of her and... she looked around at the water, blue eyes wide.

"Well... that's new."

A grim smirk came to her face as she watched the actions through the water, the distortion not ruining the show. She felt like he deserved more. She reached out a hand to poke it to see if she could....

She was stuck in there.

"I'm fine, Tre," she murmured slightly, gritting her teeth as he touch the spot; she knew he was trying to be gentle, but the spot was still tender enough that she could feel even the most minor touches. His dark eyes taking priority over her need to yell at the professor. Not like she could get out anyway.

And the only way she was getting this water gone was convincing Tre that she didn't need it.

"I've gotten worst than this on mine own, yes?"
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Sun May 20, 2012 2:33 pm

Cicero pulled himself up from the ground, he didn't feel a thing having previously worked as a dragon importer/exporter he had both given and received a lot worse, you had to be tough in that business. He then began to chuckle and walk over towards the boy

He stopped when he was inches away from his face "Oh I wouldn't test me kid, patience really isn't my thing" Cicero then spat on the boys face, wacthing it slowly dribble down his cheek, he then walked over to the Slushatel girl and titled his head from side to side

"GET UP" he barked at her "Move to the front of the room, you will help demonstrate what we will be learning"
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Sun May 20, 2012 6:51 pm

((OOC: You do know you can't spit on me through the inpenetrable force field of water, right? You can't touch me or Ash.))

Tre didn't spare a glance at the man, knowing he was protected by the water. His darkenes eyes flashed to Ksenia breifly before his focus back on Ash. He didn't miss the flinch she tried to hold in, and if anything it made made his eyes darker. A burst of golden light flew from his palm, taking her pain and replacing it with euphoria. The bruise that formed from the slap stayed prominant on her cheek, and Tre couldn't stand it. Every time he looked at it, it made his rational control lessen and his instincts take control.

Mutely, he shook his head, resting his forehead on the crook of her neck, drinking in her scent, listening to her heartbeat, making sure she was truly alright. His arms wrapped around her, pulling her close. He would not see her hurt. Not by anyone!
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon May 21, 2012 12:12 am

Ksenia's face remained stoic as the Professor barked at her. She didn't say anything for a few moments, glancing at Treshawn for a second. Would she need his protection in this class? Perhaps. Though the only thing the Professor was good for was yelling at children. If worse came to worse she would just leave the classroom, which she was thinking of doing at this moment anyway. "I think I will stay here, but thank you for the offer," she replied evenly, meeting the man's gaze. Maybe it wasn't the best thing to do in that situation, but it was too late now.
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon May 21, 2012 3:41 am

Ash sighed and closed her eyes as his glow took over the pain. She smiled slightly, knowing that despite she couldn't feel it at the moment, the bruise was still there, forming. She had to give the Professor one thing, he had a hell of a slap.

But her father's had always been worse - when he completely lost it.

"Hey now Angel," she sighed again wrapping her arms around the boy in response to being pulled close. "Don't go spiraling out on me here; its just a bruise - you know, I'll tell you a secret," she smirked slightly as she burried her face into his hair.

"Bruises heal."
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Mon May 21, 2012 5:14 am

(OCC: Well your a student im a professor, my powers will over ride yours ok, try and keep it real and if you don't like it then don't show up to my lessons)

Cicero smacked his lips together making a loud popping sound as the girl refused to go to the front of the classroom "I don't think im making myself clear" he said as he jabbed his wand forcefully into the girl's chest " NOW MOVE!" he yelled at her

Cicero then walked back up the fron of the class and glared at the girl "Im waiting" he said sternly
    Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Mon May 21, 2012 5:25 am

A small frown appeared on Ksenia's forehead. She didn't move as he jabbed his wand at her. What did he think that would achieve really? Scare her. Fear was an interesting concept in itself, as she had discovered over the past few years after living with that feeling constantly present. "This is ridiculous," she muttered almost to herself. "Excuse me," she said as she rose from her seat, picking up her back. Without another word the Prefect made her way out of the classroom, seeing no point on staying there any longer. There was nothing useful she could ever learn from that Professor.
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Treshawn Beneparte
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Treshawn Beneparte Mon May 21, 2012 11:34 pm

((OOC: I'm half-angel, and I have an affinity for water. It's perfectly realistic for a school of magical persons and creatures. You hit the girl I'm in love with, I'm going to protect her. You're only human, after all, so that makes us almost even in power.))

Tre glanced up as Ksenia left, the bare minimum of gold in his eyes. His focus never truly left Ash, and his hold on her tightened slightly.

"Promise?" He murmured, pulling back to look at her, wincing again when his eyes landed on the bruise. His eyes darkened slightly every time he looked at it, but he didn't seem to be able to avert his gaze.

"Can we leave now?" He asked quietly. "Please?"
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Ashleen Beneparte
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ashleen Beneparte Mon May 21, 2012 11:48 pm

Feeling oddly childish, hoping that it would help with the problem at hand she held out her hand, all her fingers folded down except for her pinky which was held in the air.

"I'll do better than promise," she smiled playfully and wiggled her raised finger, "I'll pinky swear. You know I can't go back on a pinky swear."

She bit her lip and glanced back at the professor, a minor glance, and in less then a second she was focusing on Tre once more. She had unfinished buisness here but....

She raise her eyes pointedly to the water still surrounding them, "I don't think I'm in control on when were leaving here."

Last edited by Ashleen D'Angelo on Tue May 22, 2012 9:22 am; edited 1 time in total
    Cicero Faragonda
    Cicero Faragonda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Cicero Faragonda Tue May 22, 2012 6:33 am

Cicero fixed his gaze on the girl as she left, he was begining to think that this could be a very easy job, as for it wouldn't be long and no students would turn up for his lesson. He then quickly shot a glare over at the other two remaining students, he caught the tail end of them whispering but could make out what they were saying

Cicero then strolled over to his desk, and stared at the students "What? don't tell me you morans are dumb enough to still be sitting here" he said in his usual cutting tone

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 11:11 am