Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Marky Hawthorn
Sergiy Monomyth
Vivian Hawthorne
7 posters

Orchard of Mines

Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Orchard of Mines  Empty Orchard of Mines

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Tue May 15, 2012 11:00 pm

Vivian leisurely sat down in the second row of the Transfiguration Classroom. A creature of habit, she expected the usual students to show up eventually. Charlotte, Sergiy, maybe even some others. It was likely considering she had been following the same pattern as well in all her classes.

She took out her essay for the class. The professor hadn't gotten a chance to answer her questions so she expected that she got things wrong. Vivian shrugged. Oh well, can't win 'em all can you? Vivian flicked the essay on the desktop and sighed. It was really a bore being the first one to classes. Maybe she'd hang back a bit for her next ones so she'd a least have a little conversation.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Orchard of Mines  Empty Re: Orchard of Mines

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Wed May 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Sergiy had made his way towards the classroom, his bag over his shoulders. Wand under his right hand side of his sleeve. As he came inside the classroom he saw, Vivian, and spoke."Hey, Vivian how are you?" He said making his way towards the sit, and then slowly sitting down, on the chair.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Wed May 16, 2012 8:15 pm

post in Lesson Three First Years
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 12:20 am

Vivian looked up at Sergiy and grinned brightly at him. "Fine, Mythie, thanks for asking. Positively bubbly, in fact." She laughed lightly as if to prove her point, a mischievous twinkle in her eye. "How are you?"

OOC: Sorry, Marc, but I just wanted to have the same people in one class and you weren't in it last time, right?
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 12:31 am

Marcus sat down he was tried. Marcus took his essay out brillant it done and fresh by me.Marcus tighten his tie,Marcus looked at his friends. What we learning about today. Marcus looked and sunk in his chair. He was looking a bit older.Marcus grew about a inch since September. Marcus tried to do a Tranfigration Spell and failed. Come on this is hard.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 6:40 pm

He looked at her and spoke." So tell me, Viv, care to be my friend? "He asked her slowly. As he waited for a reply, he ignored any and all comments from Marcus, the kids was bloody annoying. It was like a pest trying to get you worked up.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 7:25 pm

Vivian raised an eyebrow at Sergiy and shrugged. "Friend, huh? You just go around asking people? I guess I could, you're a pretty nice guy after all. Just keep in mind that friends are supposed to make sure the other doesn't lose his, or her, head."

She gave the Hufflepuff a purposeful look, implying to the argument in DADA. Vivian knew Sergiy was naturally level-headed, but she had been slightly worried for him in that class.

The Ravenclaw smiled though to take the edge off her words and went on playfully, "But yes I'll be your friend. Exactly why do you want to be friends now, if you mind me asking? Any special reason?" She laughed, a sly twinkle in her eye. "Need me to tip a truck over for you or something?"
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 7:35 pm

He looked at her and sighed."Yeahy your my new friend." he told her slowly. He sighed as she spoke and he spoke also." I am aware, friends also look after one another. Mind you." he said slowly. The way he protected his Ex Girlfriend, Eva. And now Dying Friend Eva From Certh. He sighed and spoke." No special reasons, unless I can touch your butt. Just Kidding, anyways. people need friends you can't go without friends and be happy now can you?" he asked her slowly.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 7:39 pm

Marcus looked i guess i will have no friends in my year he just sat and cried.Marcus looked at his wand and looked Sergiy i dont have much friends the least you can do is be my friend.Marcus looked at Vivan can i cast a spell on on him.
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Sergiy Monomyth
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Sergiy Monomyth Thu May 17, 2012 7:41 pm

He looked at Marcus and sighed."Are you five years old? Stop being an annoying pest and maybe you will get friends. Now piss off." he told him slowly.
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 7:47 pm

Marcus went to the back of classroom he drew a picture in tears of his mom and cried. He looked and got his wand and said Incendio.Marcus looked at the lion on his robe.Griffyindors are brave and dareing.Marcus looked at his essay he never had friends he just sat in tears. He couldnt wait till he was a Second Year.Marcus looked.Marcus looked at Sergiy.My life was bad my mother died from the Crucio curse when i was five and my adopted father died of Cancer how would you feel if that happen to you it was never easy for me.I never had a friend i used to be rich now i live in a bloody shack.Your just a pureblood jerk.Marcus sat back down.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 7:50 pm

Vivian grinned at Sergiy and laughed. "I didn't mean it like that, Mythie. Don't get your robes in a twist."

She then looked from Sergiy to Marcus, rolling her eyes at them. To break the tention, she laughed and added slyly, "Hey, now, don't fight over me."

Even so, she couldn't help but glare at Marcus. "Don't cry, Marc. It's not going to get you any friends if you do."
    Marky Hawthorn
    Marky Hawthorn
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Marky Hawthorn Thu May 17, 2012 7:54 pm

Marcus looked its been hard for me since my adopted father died.When i was growing up people used call me Freak or Nerd or everything.Marcus just stood and contueing his drawin.Some days i feel like i wanna jump of the Astromeny Tower and die but i know i cant maybe on day i might get killed by a death eater like my mum did.My real dad is the only person i have in my life.Maarcus sat down and cried.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Thu May 17, 2012 10:16 pm

Vivian sighed, a small part of her feeling sympathetic for the boy. "Look, Marc, I express my condolences, really."

She then looked up sharply at him when he said he'd jump off the Astronomy Tower. "Hey! It's not something you should kill yourself over!" Vivian fixed the Gryffindor with a determined glare. "Losing family is hard, I know. You aren't the only one, kiddo. Multiple people go through it... including me."

The Ravenclaw shook her head viciously before grinning widely. "I won't let that hurt me. I've never cried over it, frankly I haven't teared up even once. My brother calls me 'iron-skinned.' Personally, I like it..." Vivian trailed off, giggling. "It's oddly fitting. But anyways, keep in mind you still have family left. Your brother, this father of yours. Don't forget about them!"
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Fri May 18, 2012 7:01 pm

Charlotte hurried so she wouldn't be late for Transfiguration, she didn't want a repeat of what had happened in Defence.

As she walked into the class, she saw Vivian, Sergiy and a Gryffindor boy already there and smiled, sitting down next to Vivian.

"Hi everyone," she greeted, taking her essay out of her bag and putting it in her desk.
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Fri May 18, 2012 7:47 pm

Vivian grinned once Charlotte came in, forgetting everything else. "Hey, Char, you're just in time."

She turned to face the other Ravenclaw and glanced down at her essay. "So... how did you write yours? I feel like I did mine all wrong."
    Charlotte Minogue
    Charlotte Minogue
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Charlotte Minogue Sat May 19, 2012 4:33 am

"I think I did pretty well," Charlotte said with a smile and a small shrug, "Though I can never be too certain with Transfiguration. I spent a lot of time in the Library, though, I probably used all the books on the subject. And since the professor didn't say how long it had to be. . ." She picked up her long essay and showed the other Ravenclaw, hours and hours of work put in there. "I'm sure yours is good," she assured her.

Charlotte looked around the classroom and more closely at the Gryffindor boy and frowned, as it looked like he had been- crying? "What happened?" she asked her friend in a whisper, concerned.

Lynx Miller
    Lynx Miller
    Head of Gryffindor
    Head of Gryffindor

Post by Lynx Miller Sat May 19, 2012 7:40 am

Lynx walked into the classroom with a bag of live snails and some textbooks in the other hand, as he entered he noticed that their wasa new student, it looked as though he was crying Lynx quickly put the textbooks and snails down on a near by table and sat down next to the boy and put his arm around him

"Hey man whats wrong?" he asked in a concerned voice
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Vivian Hawthorne
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Vivian Hawthorne Sat May 19, 2012 6:36 pm

"That's good," the Ravenclaw nodded simply and then laughed. "Who knows how I did! Normally I'm good at writing essays but that was in a muggle school. Things are different here, right?"

Vivian shrugged simply to Charlotte. "Nothing much. He rememberd some bad memories, that's all."
    Jayden Meven
    Jayden Meven
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Jayden Meven Sat Jun 02, 2012 1:06 pm

Jayden entered the classroom. " Oh come on im late again ". Jayden read his Transfisration book. Jayden looked he wasnt so good in Transfisration. Jayden hoped next year he wouldnt be late. Jayden read his book and studied it. Jayden looked at his wand and sighed. Jayden sat down and stared at the book.
    Isabel Moroon
    Isabel Moroon
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Isabel Moroon Sun Jun 03, 2012 4:30 am

Isabella walked in she loved Transfigration she took a sit.Isabella read her book and got here Essay out. " Ah prefect" She got her wand out and waited to learn.Isabella hoped her friends didnt see her.Isabella looked at her book her 1st year was the best she could say.Isabella brother Cody was a Slytherin too. Isabella was more the popular girl in here family. Isabella sat down and waited to learn her lessoon.She wrote a bit sand stared up at the celling.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 10:00 am