Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+2
Charlotte Bell
Savannah Lerran
6 posters

help me save the world

Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

help me save the world Empty help me save the world

Post by Savannah Lerran Wed May 16, 2012 12:36 am

Inhaling deeply, Savannah smiled as she entered the classroom. Glancing around, she shook her head. No one. Not even the Headmaster. Though she understood that he had to be a busy man, he could at least show up on time to his own class.

Sighing softly, Savannah sat down by the front, placing her books carefully on the desk, she clasped her hands together ontop of them as she waited for class to begin.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

help me save the world Empty Re: help me save the world

Post by Charlotte Bell Thu May 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Charlotte took her time as she walked towards her Defense Against the Dark Arts class. The class bored her, honestly. She was much more interested in the actual Dark Arts themselves, and just learning about how to fend of curses and such didn't satisfy her thirst for more information.

She entered the classroom and sighed, realizing that once again she had a class with Savannah. She chose a desk in the back of the class and pulled out a book she had gotten from the library. She started to read, not paying attention to whether or not the Professor came in or not.
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Fri May 18, 2012 1:30 am

Ethan came in the Classroom his text books were behind him.Hey guys i woke up late he was tried now he held his bag behind him and tried to ignore his sleeping what time is it he asked. Ethan sat down and took his text book out he had his homework and notes.Lets have no fighting im trying to become a prefect just so you know.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri May 18, 2012 2:26 am

Ric decided to walk into class today, shutting the door shut behind him. "Morning class!" He said heading straight for the corner of the room where a small wide trunk lay along the floor. As he moved closer to it, it began to rattle like it sensed his presense.

"Who can tell me what they think is in the trunk?"
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Fri May 18, 2012 3:50 am

Ethan looked Umm Professor Chaos there is only 3 students here.Ethan looked at the his badger on his robe.He looked and skimmed.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Fri May 18, 2012 4:49 am

Charlotte looked up as the Hufflepuff entered and snorted from trying to conceal a laugh. Hufflepuff's had always amused her. She ignored him as he spoke, finding his voice rather annoying. She perked up as the Headmaster entered the class, hoping the lesson would be hands-on.

Eyeing the trunk, she searched her mind frantically, positive she knew what it was. "That's a boggart," she said finally.
    Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 12:17 am

Ethan looked at the Slytherin with evil eyes.Got a problem with me Bell.I'm a pure blood too you know.Ethan was very snobish in ways.My dad was a slytherin you know.Ethan looked at the Slytherin.I'm just like you im just a kid and a smart one to.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sat May 19, 2012 4:36 pm

Charlotte lifted her eyebrows and kept a straight face, looking at the strange boy. "Excuse me? I wasn't even talking to you, Hufflepuff," she said, a sneer spreading across her face before turning back to the Headmaster.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 1:59 pm

Nolan loooked at Charlotte dont try it.Nolan looked my brother is a Hufflepuff you know he isnt mean.Nolan looked at Charlotte just give him space.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Sun May 20, 2012 3:14 pm

"A boggart," Savannah's eyes widened as she stared at the trunk, blocking out all the conversation going on behind her. They - didn't they show a person what they were most scared of? Swallowing hard, she looked from the trunk to the Headmaster, suddenly curious as to what he saw.

Hoping that she was wrong about what boggarts showed, Savannah asked, "Is it true that they show you what you fear the most?"
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 3:50 pm

Nolan looked.Professor Chaos isnt that a third year lesson.Were only 2nd years.Nolan looked very nervous now.Nolan looked this is very nerve racking.Nolan looked he was no deamon or anything.He was just a kid who was a wizard.Nolan looked at his professor and ducked.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Sun May 20, 2012 10:15 pm

Charlotte stared at the trunk, wondering what it is she'd see. Her biggest fear was death; how could a boggart show that? She barely glanced up as the other Slytherin entered the room, but then did a double take. Turning to him, she tilted her head.

"You do realize this a second year class, right? You're a fourth year," She pointed out, raising an eyebrow.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Sun May 20, 2012 10:26 pm

"Correct you are Miss Bell 10 points." He smiled. "A Boggart is a shape shifting creature and yes Miss Lerran
    it turns into what we fear the most." He explained before turning his burning glare onto Ethan. "Do we have a problem Mr Hobbs?" He asked. "Does being a pure blood place you above everyone else? Maybe im old fashioned but i thought people had to earn their status in life." He said the niceness in his voice lost now.

"If i catch you discriminating my students again Mr Hobbs you'll get detention and lose house points do i make myself clear?" He asked.

"Miss Lerran can you join me? Everyones else make a line behind her we are going to attempt to cast the Riddikulus charm. Boggarts are truly defeated by laughter. This spell is meant to bring about the laughter needed to beat it. So i want everyone now to picture their worst fear in their minds and now picture it doing some funny, or wearing something funny." He explained giving them a few minutes to get their images ready.

"Once you have that and it is your turn i want you nice and clearly to say. Riddikulus. Remember to visualise. Right Miss Lerran are you ready?" He said holding his wand out towards the trunk. With a simple flick it swung open.

(OOC Ethan go look at the how to roleplay section i dont know what bits your character is saying and what bits he isn't. Its confusing.)

Last edited by Asric Chaos on Fri May 25, 2012 12:06 am; edited 1 time in total
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Tue May 22, 2012 12:53 am

Wha - Delacroix? Frowning, Savannah glanced down at the notebook on her desk, reaffirming that her surname was indeed Lerran. Drumming her fingers against the desk as she looked up at the Headmaster curiously, she tried to remember where exactly she'd heard that surname and why it was so familiar to her.

Jumping slightly as it hit her, she blushed softly. Chris. That - that was his last name. How -? Shaking her head, she brushed it off. It was just her imagination playing tricks on her. That was it.

Standing up a little shakily, Savannah bit her lip, trying to picture her worst fear. She wasn't - she didn't even know what it was. With all the things she'd seen, she couldn't pick the one thing that scared her the most. Deciding to simply imagine whatever it was with an oversized head, she clutched her wand tighter, mumbling the incantation over and over again.

"I'm ready," she said softly before pulling a face and repeating again, this time louder and more self-assured.

Swallowing hard as the trunk flew open, she tensed.

In front of her stood Chris. Frowning, she tilted her head, glancing over at the Headmaster, "What? I'm not scared of -" she was cut off by the sound of a scream. Jumping, she snapped her gaze back to Chris. Clutching his side, she stared, horrified as the blue shirt underneath his fingers reddened. Paralyzed, she watched him sink to his knees, calling out for her.

This - this wasn't real. Savannah tried to tell herself that, but she couldn't move, could hardly breathe. Tears filling her eyes, her grip on her wand slackened, and it fell to the floor. He was still talking, muttering her name over and over again as sat, propped up by th trunk behind him. Moving towards him robotically, Savannah let out a little sob, sitting beside him, forgetting the existence of everyone else in the room.

"It - Chris, you'll be alright." Smiling through her tears, she nodded, gripping his hands in hers, "J - please - just hang in there. F - for m -" But even as she spoke, his eyes were closing. Squeezing her hands, he gave her one last smile before he let out one last shuddering breathe.

Stunned, Savannah stared at him bleakly for a moment before breaking down into loud sobs.
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Wed May 23, 2012 6:07 am

Storm had already slunk into the classroom. She knew she was late, but couldn't really care any less. She followed miserably, dreading her turn. The Gryffindor was 100% sure of what it would turn into, and she didn't like it at all.

Shuddering, she watched as everything started. Storm tried to hide behind her desk, but gave in to it. You can do it, Storm, was on replay in her head. She shook her head at Savannah and the Boggart. The things fear could do to you.

(ooc: I'm sorry I'm so late at this. On holiday.)
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Wed May 23, 2012 11:47 pm

Charlotte stood up to stand behind Savannah, prepared for whatever it is that would come out of the trunk. What would it be, though? Maybe fire. She really didn't like fire. She was positive the boggart couldn't manifest itself into death, how would that work? Her other biggest fear was the dark... how would that work? She really didn't understand how the creature worked anyway.

Sighing, she decided that she would just turn whatever it is into blueberry muffin. That's easy enough. She now leaned to the left slightly as the Headmaster opened the trunk, curious to see what Savannah's boggart was.

Whatever she had imagined, it wasn't that. She shook her head and took a step back, still watching the unknown boy on the floor. As Savannah broke down, Charlotte took another few steps back, not wanting to get in the way of this girl and her problems. She tensed slightly, not sure if she should comfort her or not.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Fri May 25, 2012 12:14 am

Ric took a step back and watched as the events unfolded. A boy no older than those he was teaching stepped out of the box, clearly injured. "Miss Lerran, remember this is not really Chris." He said picking the name out of her mind. After a few minutes he decided to cut in, placing himself between the girl and the boggart.

The boggart immediately began to change, shiftly from the young boy to an even older on of maybe 17 or 18. "Join the back of the line Miss Lerran, Miss Bell step forward." He called.

"You killed me Ric! It's all your fault..."

"NOW!" He ordered stepping aside for Charlotte to step forward.
    Charlotte Bell
    Charlotte Bell
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Charlotte Bell Fri May 25, 2012 6:40 am

With widened eyes, Charlotte stumbled forward, not prepared at all for what she was going to do. The random teenage boy in front of her started to speak, and Charlotte still stayed back slightly, afraid of what it would turn into when she stepped closer. However, when the Headmaster shouted, she had no choice but to move out of the shadows, directly in front of the dark creature.

Suddenly, it was as off someone had turned the sound off. The boy standing in front of the drunk was no longer a boy, it was a large hooded figure, holding a long rod... what was it he was holding? She studied it closer, still not taking in the whole thing. It was... scythe. As the realization hit her, Charlotte's chest tightened and she took a step backwards. So the Boggart could make itself into Death.

She stared at it, not quite afraid but not feeling any other emotion either. Her heart was pounding in her chest and finally, a tiny voice in the back of her head whispered at her to pull out her wand. Everything seemed as if it were going in slow motion as she drew her wand, wondering why she hadn't had it out before. She stared Death in the face, or, what she could see of it. It was sort of like a dementor; dark cloak, face not visible... She pointed her wand directly at it and said "Riddikulus!" Nothing happened... Her legs now shaking beneath her, she said it again, louder, and still nothing.

"How am I supposed to make DEATH humourous in any way?!" She nearly shouted, looking at the Headmaster. The sound was still 'turned off', and she wasn't sure if they could hear her or not. Taking another few fearful steps backwards, Charlotte tugged at the end of her hair nervously and racked her brains for anything that could work. All the while, the looming figure moved closer and closer towards her, leaving a dark shadow in it's path.
    Savannah Lerran
    Savannah Lerran
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Savannah Lerran Fri May 25, 2012 11:38 am

She - Merlin, she was a failure. Blinking back tears, she rubbed at her wet face, sniffling up at the Headmaster. She was going to fail DADA now. She'd be taking this class all over again next year. Somehow managing not to break down all over again at that idea, she nodded, pulling herself up.

Jumping slightly at the boggart changed to an older boy, she rubbed her ears as he began to yell. Scampering to the back of the line, she continued to wipe away the tracks of tears along her face. Eyes widening as the boggart changed to Charlotte, Savannah stared up at Death.

He - this wasn't real. Raising her trembling hand, she glanced at it for a moment before crossing her arms. She wasn't going to hit herself. Not over this.

That was absolutely terrible Savannah. But don't worry you won't be scared of Chris dying forever; after all, it's only a matter of time before your luck makes it happen.

Her breath catching in her throat, she let out a tiny little squeal and then covered her mouth almost instantly. Her boggart might not be real, but that voice was. She wasn't even sure if she believed Ava or not, but Savannah would do anything to make sure that Chris was safe.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 7:11 am