Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Divination Lesson Three Second Year

Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Divination Lesson Three Second Year Empty Divination Lesson Three Second Year

Post by Ethan Hobbs Fri May 18, 2012 2:49 am

Ethan sat at a table he looked at his robe and waited this is boring he thought to himself and waited for the class to end i bet the girls like this class its so boring.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Divination Lesson Three Second Year Empty Re: Divination Lesson Three Second Year

Post by Sophia Chaos Mon May 21, 2012 1:20 am

Sophia made her way into her classroom, Magus perched atop her shoulder. The raven ruffled his feathers, though whether it was some sort of response to the boy in her class or just part of the odd mood he seemed to be in, the Scot was uncertain.

"A small class today," Sophia noted the obvious, offering the boy a smile. "I suppose we just as well get started, then, shall we?

"Today, we shall learn a bit about divining with die. What do ye know about this art? Anethin'?"
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Divination Lesson Three Second Year Empty Re: Divination Lesson Three Second Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Mon May 21, 2012 7:44 pm

Belinda walked into the classroom and looked to see that she was late. "Sorry professor" She apologized and went to take an empty seat at an empty desk. She was new to the lesson and got out the book to this class.
    Sophia Chaos
    Sophia Chaos
    Head of Ravenclaw
    Head of Ravenclaw

Post by Sophia Chaos Tue May 22, 2012 3:15 am

"It's quite alright, lass. No penalty fer today," Sophia told the girl. "We were jist gettin' started. I was jist askin' yer classmate if he knew anethin' about the art of divining with die. I don't suppose ye have any guesses?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Mon May 20, 2024 6:05 am