Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Down Below

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Down Below Empty Down Below

Post by JJeh Fri May 18, 2012 4:42 pm

She wasn't entirely sure how it had happened. Not really. It had always fit perfectly fine - maybe this was just the worlds way of telling her that things were over; she did not know - but either way, she was strolling along by the lake, completely minding her own business, when she felt more than saw the ring fly off her finger, and spin across the half frozen lake,

Eyes wide, heart racing, she watched it continue to slide until it reached a hole in the ice, where it glinted in the sunlight for a moment as it bobbed for a couple of seconds and then sunk to the depth.

"No," she swallowed hard. That was all she had left... if she lost that then how could she - what would she say if he even ever came... "No. No. No. No. No!."

She shook her head and ignored every rational thought and charged back out on the ice after it. She slipped painfully on the edge, where the ice was thicker, slamming her knee into it but she didn't care. She had to get that ring back, or else, or else.

She slipped and crawled across the ice, all the while eyes focused on the place it disappeared; if she had been thinking straight she would have realized that she should have just been able to accio the ring back. But she was in a panic and not thinking about anything.

It was just as she began to reach where the ring had disappeared when she heard the first crack. Her eyes widened as a different type of panic reached her. It was too late to go back. Any movement at all would just cause more... another crack.

Swallowing hard, she decided that if she was going to go down anyways, she was going to go down getting that ring. Slidding forward once more the ice cracked completely and with a call of surprise, the young Hufflepuff disappeared below the surface.
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Down Below Empty Re: Down Below

Post by Thor Walker Sun May 20, 2012 4:50 pm

This was the first time that he followed J.J. anywhere. He promised to take care of her, but since he came here, he saw her just once, and didn't even introduced himself to her. She was walking alone, and was close to the lake, too close if you asked him.

Thor was just getting used to his protector mission and actually felt good about himself. His life finally had a purpose again. Two fragile little creatures needed his help, and he had sworn to do his best to keep them safe and sound.

Which happened to be hard, because the blonde one had an obvious death wish.

When she fell into the lake, it took him only a few seconds to get there and take her out of the freezing water, but he didn't know if she bumped her head, or had any injuries except some frostbites. The young boy's vampiric powers made him really fast, and really strong, but not fast enough to catch her before she fell, and that made him mad at himself.

JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Mon May 21, 2012 11:47 am

Cold.

That was all the girl noticed as she slipped below the ice. Everything was mindlessly, numbingly, painfully cold. It wasn't just a slightly irriation, it was a take over everything kind of cold.

She could already feel her brain shutting off from it, her limbs freezing and slowing down. But she had come out her for a reason. She knew that. She. had. to. get... something.

Before she could remember though, she was being pulled out of the water, shivering violently as she got into the air. Her shruggles to get away from whoever grabbed her - she hadn't even bothered looking - were rather futile in her curent, weak state.

"L-l-let m-m-m-me g-g-g-go," she stuttered her teeth chattering to violently to speak clearly. "I-I-I-I n-n-n-need th-that-the-the r-r-ring."
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Thor Walker Mon May 21, 2012 6:05 pm

He was still holding her in his arms, when she tried to set herself free. "I am sorry miss Jones, but you are in no state to jump in there again. It is too cold, and you are hurt." His right hand was in his pocket, where he held his wand, with whom he already caught the ring, moments ago. He wished that he told JJ that, before she threw herself in the freezing water.

"Here you go", Thor said, as he gave her the ring. "As good as new."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Tue May 22, 2012 9:08 pm

J. J. contiued to struggle against the boy for another moment before the ring was stuck in her face again. With more relief than she thought she could feel, she took it in her shaking hands looking it over, before putting it back on her finger. Staring at it for a long moment before she could fully accept that she hadn't lost it in the water.

"T-t-thank you," she breathed. Her lips were turning slightly blue, but, she didn't know that. She could barely feel them.

She shivvered some more and slowly her brain realized something.

"H-h-hey, h-h-how-how d-d-do you know w-who I-I-I am?" she frowned looking back at the boy. "I-I-I don't kn-kn-know you."
    Thor Walker
    Thor Walker
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Thor Walker Fri May 25, 2012 10:13 am

He smiled lightly as she put the ring back on her finger. "You must be really fond of it, risking your life instead of using a simple spell like Accio to get it back." And then he added, trying not to sound like he was accusing her of anything, or calling her dumb. "But I get it, in some kinds of situations we can't think properly. I don't know if would be able to keep my head cold if this happened to me."

Thor let go of the girl, but still held her under her arm, not sure if she's able to stand on her own. "Are you okay? Are you sure that you are okay?" To be honest, he didn't even realize that he was half yelling at her. Probably, he was still in shock, and afraid that she's gonna die on him or something.

"It is correct, lady Jones, that you don't know me" the boy said and then almost cursed. "Miss Jones, that is."
    JJeh
    JJeh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by JJeh Fri May 25, 2012 10:57 pm

J. J. shrugged, blushing slightly although her cheeks were so red from cold, that one could hardly tell that there was any difference. She spun the object on her finger, focusing on it even as the boy spoke to her.

"Its just a r-ring I suppose," she muttered slowly, "But... s-s-someone.. special gave it to m-m-me; I don't w-w-want to - I mean... I ha-ha- ven't seen him in a w-w- while, this is the only thing.. I mean a-a-all I have... I just d-d-d-don't want to lo-lo-se it."

She shivered slightly, but her chattering teeth had gone down some what. She still felt cold - cold to her very bones but... maybe she was warming up a little. Still she couldn't help but jump a bit as his voice got louder.

"Y-yes," she said slowly. "I-I'm fine, but no o-offense, but why do y-you care?" No one yelled that much unless they cared.

"L-lady?" she couldn't help but smile a little. "I-I don't think-think I'd really co-count as a l-l-lady. Wh-where ever you got-got youre sources on me, they-they w-w-were a little flawed. I-I sure ain't e-elgant or whatever enough ff-for "Lady""

She frowned.

"W-w-which brings us b-back to my f-first q-question. H-how do you know me?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:30 pm