Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Watching you

Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Watching you Empty Watching you

Post by Ethan Hobbs Sat May 19, 2012 12:39 am

Ethan entered the common room he was mad at the Slytherin who was mean.Ethan sat on a chair.He read the prophet his brother one day will go to Hogwarts and maybe be a hufflepuff but now he was just a kid not dooing spells while Ethan was a second year and in hufflepuff.He looked first years curseing sounds dumb i think.Ethan sat in his uniform he took his robe off and had his sweater on and his paints and shirt and tie and shoes.Ethan combed his brown hair and waited.
    Eva Lee
    Eva Lee
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Watching you Empty Re: Watching you

Post by Eva Lee Sat May 19, 2012 3:29 am

Eva went down to the common room from her dorm. She shook her head and grabbed Myles her cat off the floor. She smiled and sat down on an armchair. She sighed and patted her cat. Myles looked at her and sighed. "I'm going to miss you Eva." HE said to her. She smiled weakly and nodded. "Me too." She said softly.

She looked over to the older boy sitting there and wondered what he was doing. She looked at Myles who said to her. "Talk to him." She sighed and nodded at her cat.

"Who are you waiting for." She asked softly. She then felt a coughing fit overtake her and when it was over sighed. Cancer sucked.

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 6:13 pm