Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

New Frieds, Can be living or dead

Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

New Frieds, Can be living or dead Empty New Frieds, Can be living or dead

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 9:22 pm

Daniel stumbles into myrtles bathroom. He sits on the floor and sobs. Even his brother judged him. Why couldn't anyone love him? Hes in a black collared shirt with a blue and green striped tie and he has a blue sweater on, he is wearing black dress pants and black dress shoes as well.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

New Frieds, Can be living or dead Empty Re: New Frieds, Can be living or dead

Post by Nolan Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 10:33 pm

Nolan came in he was sad.Nolan looked he sat by his brother.Im sorry he said its just i feel different from you.I cant help im a Slytherin its the sortin hats choice.Nolan patted his brother find more friends and dont always rely on me.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 10:36 pm

Daniel pushes his brother away and stands up and runs and sits by the sink " i d-dont rely on you! i have friends! i am sick of you judging me nolan!"
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Sun May 20, 2012 11:38 pm

Nolan looked ill stop being a bully ok.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:02 am

Daniel glares "youd better. i wont be so nice next time. i am me and theres no changing that." he glares. "so stop trying"
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:42 am

Nolan had blue jean tight jean on and a black shirt rolled to his elbow and gray converse.Nolan looked i know im a Slytherin but im not mean.Nolan got something out of his pocket.Here is some Pumpkin Pastry and Beartie Every Flavor Beans.Nolan handed then to his brother.Nolan had looked avoid pain.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:46 am

Daniel looks at the food. "no i dont want them." he stands up. "im meating someone." he walks out and smiles dusting himself off.
    Nolan Heartford
    Nolan Heartford
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Nolan Heartford Mon May 21, 2012 12:58 am

Nolan looked at his brother and left.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:27 pm