Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Angermanagment

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Angermanagment Empty Angermanagment

Post by Asric Chaos Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:17 pm

Hades apparated with Arsen by his side, he was getting too hot to touch now. His hands were beginning to burn. He threw Arsen to the ground and pulled out his wand.

"Get up." He shouted pointing his wand to Arsen's back. "NOW!" They had just finished training and Arsen had gotten angry, letting fire take control.

"Control it NOW Arsen, fight it." He shouted sending green sparks at his back.

Last edited by Hades Malfoy on Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:07 pm; edited 1 time in total
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Angermanagment Empty Re: Angermanagment

Post by Arsen Salvator Sun Apr 17, 2011 8:42 pm

He fell to the floor his hands and knees saving him from landing on his face. His skin glowed bright orange now as Hades began to wind him up more. Each shot of magic to the back made his temperature rise.

"I can't." He muttered barely louder than a whisper. Slowly trying to get to his feet but the power behind the magic just forced him back down.

His eyes flashed orange as his voice deepened. "Stop."

Angermanagment Empty Seeking Comfort

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 5:45 pm

Willow sighed, sticking her hands in her pockets she stepped into the graveyard, the bright sun and chirping birds contrasting to the cold grey of the headstones. She knew where she was going, Willow wanted nothing better than to see her mother, just sitting by her and talking to thin air helped her to feel better.

"Hey mum."

She muttered kindly kneeling down next to her gravestone Willow gently tugged at the weeds growing around it so that the memorial picture of her mother could be seen easily. Willow took out a muffin from her pocket and placed it in front of her grave.

"I brought you a muffin, chocolate chip, your favourite."

Willow sat cross legged on the grass and placed her head in her hands.

"Where to start huh?"
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:04 pm

Hades frowned sending another dose of magic at Arsens moving back. "You can crawl away as much as you like kid, you can't escape this now fight back." He moaned following behind him.

"There's no such thing as can't now GET UP!!" He moved slightly turning his head to the side. He gritted his teeth looking down at Arsen in disgust to wind him up further.

"Ill stop once you fight it and get yourself in control. You think Miss Matthews will like someone as weak as you. You think she will like someone that can't protect her. Because i don't she needs someone strong SO FIGHT!!" He shouted at the end blasting Arsen a few feet across the graveyard.

Post by Guest Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:14 pm

Willow looked up from her mothers grave a boy had landed next to her a couple of gravestones away she clasped a hand to her mouth and stood up from her seat on the grass. Frowning lightly as she neared him Willow realised who it was.

It was Arsen.

Willow gasped and rushed towards him placing her hands gently on his back and looking deep into his eyes. As well as this she checked him for injuries.

"Arsen? It's me Willow, remember? Are you alright? Who did this to you?"

Standing up she saw a man holding his wand a loft and Willow tried her best to glare at him.

"Why did you do that?"
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:25 pm

Arsen kept going the only way he could, forwards. Crawling on his hands and knee's he winced as the skin on his hands glowed a brighter shade of orange slowly burning away the skin.

"I can't it's too strong, please just put me out. I can't lose myself. Not now." He cried. "Shut up. DON'T TALK ABOUT HER LIKE YOU KNOW HER. YOU KNOW NOTHING!!" He shouted back his eyes glazing over orange.

He flew through the air landing a few feet from his last place. The spot marked out by the burnt grass that stayed behind. A hand reached out and touched his back making him flinch slightly. He stared forwards into her eyes his memories clouded by the fire so no name came.

His head tilted to the side at the sound of her name seconds later his cries filled the graveyard once more as he began to over heat.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Apr 18, 2011 9:31 pm

Hades turned to look at the woman. "Step aside he's not in control." He ordered moving closer to the two. Once he was close enough his hand turned to flaming bone as he dragged Arsen up by the back of his jacket.

"Stand Arsen." He ordered the power behind his words rang through the forest. "I don't mean to be rude but this has nothing to do with you. The kid is in training he is perfectly safe with me."

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:16 am

Willow blushed and bowed her head she felt like she was being told off by a Headmaster or something.

"Forgive me I was just worried about Arsen. Is he going to be alright?"

Willow bit her lip and glanced back to the muffin on her mothers grave all this heat was making it go wobbly. Sighing Willow walked over to it and poked it. When the top disintegrated she pouted new muffin needed.

"Great, now I have to go and get a new muffin. You can't have that."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:41 pm

He was dragged up just giving him enough time to get to his feet before he fell. His face scrunched up in disgust as he turned on Hades fire flaming around him burning everything around him.

He tilted his head to the side slowly rising his hands up by his sides. "Guess who's in control now old man." He smirked sending a fire ball straight for Hades face. Smoke now coming out his mouth as he spoke.

He turned at the sound of Willow's voice his face softening a little until the fire pushed it back into a snarl.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:50 pm

Hades turned to stare at Arsen just side stepping the flames aimed at his face. "Nice try Arsen now FIGHT!!" He glared his eyes trained on Arsen's face as he turned to look at Willow the orange in his eyes flickering for a while.

He sighed and moved over to Willow. "Oh god i can't believe that. Send some magic at him." He said looking down at her. A plan forming in his head.

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 5:55 pm

Willow watched slack jawed as Arsen began to exude smoke from his mouth and that Hades didn't seem to care one jot about it! Walking slowly over to Arsen Willow smiled at him and placed a hand on his hot shoulder:

"It's alright Arsen just concentrate, force it back, think of things that comfort you, concentrate."

She muttered looking into his flickering orange eyes.

"You're better than this, you can beat it."

Willow turned to Hades and looked incredulously at him.

"What kind of magic, I sure as Hell ain't hurting him."
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:16 pm

Arsen closed his eyes allowing Willow's calm voice to fill him. He pictured Char in his mind the thought of protecting her from himself slowly brought down his temperature. He opened his eyes seeing the place from his own point of view.

"Sorry Willow, i didn't mean to ruin your muffin." He frowned looking down at the scorched ground then turned to look at Hades. "Why didn't you put me out? I could have burnt her." He moaned then moved making his way over to sit on the edge of a huge statue to catch his breath.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:27 pm

Hades watched in shock as Arsen responded to her words. His eyes narrowed as slowly Arsen came back to his normal ways.

"Well it actually worked." He frowned watching as Arsen's eyes turned back to blue.

"He's nothing like you son." Said a clear voice deep down in his mind. His soul loved the sound of it. "He craves love. He needs to find the love of a parent since his own treated him so badly. Love him, care for him. He's going to need you soon and you him." He finished leaving Hades confused.

"I was teaching you to control your power Arsen. You can't be powerful if you can't control your one gift." He said his voice softening a little. The boss always did know best even if it did sound like he was insane at the time.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:03 am

Willow closed her eyes and smiled when she saw that Arsen had returned to a normal blue colour not the orange that seemed unnatural to her. Shaking her head lightly she opener her eyes that shone over at Arsen he was such a sweet boy, he'd just been in pain and he was worried about her muffin.

"There are plenty more muffins out there Arsen, the brave sacrifice of one is a small price to pay for your safety."

She grinned and walked over to her mothers grave again trying to scrape off the black flecks from where it had been burnt on one side. Willow sighed a little and got up from the ground making a notice to herself to repaint the stone.

"Are you ok now?"

Willow asked sidling over to Arsen and looking him over.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:17 pm

A snake slithered through the graveyard stopping just short of the statue that lay in the middle. It let out a gentle hiss to get the young boys attention, being careful not to get any closer to the guy and woman.
    Arsen Salvator
    Arsen Salvator
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Arsen Salvator Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:48 pm

Arsen frowned then turned his head sending her a weak smile. "Fire wont hurt me too much, it needs me." He explained from his seat on the cool stone. "I was more bothered about hurting other people like you. I would never forgive myself if i hurt you." He frowned looking over to the headstone from the grave she was sat at.

"Oh i'm sorry. Is this someone you knew? I'll buy you a new one i promise." He said shoving his hands into his pockets to stare down at the ground around his feet.

A hiss from his right made him look up. He smiled a little and made his way over reaching out with one hand to pick it up. As soon as his fingers touched the scales of it's back he felt himself being pulled away from the graveyard. He just had a chance to glance over at Hades as he shouted him.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 21, 2011 2:09 pm

Hades stood in shock, he could not believe that was all it took. He sighed and caught the presence of someone else nearby. He slowly scanned the area looking for them but came up empty.

"Arsen come here." He ordered his narrow eyes still scanning the graveyard. He did not like this one bit. He opened their mind letting their thought be known. "Kill the kid, kill the kid. Take him to the boss." Said the mind as his eyes darted to Arsen.

"ARSEN NOOO DON'T TOUCH IT!!!" He cried raising his wand to shield Arsen but he was too late.

"NOOOOOO!!!!" He cried sending a spell at the statue making it explode into tiny pieces.

"I need to get back. I need to find him." He said to himself but loud enough for Willow to hear. "Are you coming or not?" He asked holding out his arm for her to take.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 5:07 pm