Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Empty Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:01 am

Barzini stacked his books into the shelf neatly, and wiped his desk clean.

"Make sure you treat the lady well!" He could just hear his parents saying that... Like totally...

He sighed and went to the kitche, which was brightly lit, and in most respects, his home had become muggle styled. Reddish wooden panels on walls, light brown wood flooring. Just the typical home his family owned... Very cosy, that's for sure. Good lighting from the sun, and the balcony... Oh... He must show Diane and any of her friends if they are coming, how to play Wii...

He sat down and turned on the air-conditioning, and he waited...

In the Manor of Laughter...

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Empty Re: Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Guest Tue Apr 19, 2011 11:44 am

Maria opened the door, and peeked her head round. "Barzini!" she squealed, like a little girl. She blushed. "Gomene. Idiot moment there!"
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Empty Re: Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only)

Post by Train Reid Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:03 pm

After awhile, Zayden arrived at Barzini's house. "Should I knock or just open the door. Hmmm, I think it would be rude if I just open the door so I'll just knock then.", she murmured to herself. She then, slowly knocked at the door and entered.

Zayden saw Barzini and Maria and jumped on them. "Hey Guys! What's up?", she said cheerfully. She liked jumping on people so much that she tried it on Barzini and Maria. She almost tackled them. "Wow, this is really something... ", she said as she looked around. " It's very cozy and It's totally amazing!"

She went to the balcony and let the sun shine through her body."I can't wait for others to see this.", she said. She, then sat beside Maria and Barzini to wait for the others.
    Aurelie Bones
    Aurelie Bones
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Aurelie Bones Tue Apr 19, 2011 10:48 pm

Aurelie skipped and knocked on Barzini's door. "Helllooo!" she said cheerfully to Emilio.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Wed Apr 20, 2011 3:04 am

Zayden noticed someone knock at the door. She saw Aurie, a classmate of hers, enter the room. "Aurie!" she said as she jumped on Aurie.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:25 am

"Hey Aurelie," Maria smiled. She was looking through her bag. "Hey Zayden." She triumphantly emerged with a huge box of chocolates that looked far too big for the bag.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:27 am

"Hey all!" Barzini smiled and rubbed the area where he was tackled by Zayden.

"Fellows, take a seat. I'll get you all some drinks." Barzini walked over and knocked on his fridge, which gave a long drone of, "Yes?"

"3 Colas and 3 Butterbeers." Barzini said loudly and the fridge bowed forward.

"Your wish is my command." It droned and 6 bottles rolled out and Barzini placed them onto the table.

"One is a muggle drink and the other is a wizard drink." Barzini said and smiled.

"I got more chocolate and ice cream. All in the fridge. Just knock and ask politely. It's enchanted." Barzini smiled and sat down in his muggle armchair, and lowered the temperature of the air-con.

"Anyway, we'll go to the back field and play muggle sports later. So... Enjoy yourself here for a while until Diane is here." Barzini said cheerfully, his voice unusually happy and infectious.

Last edited by Emilio Francai Barzini on Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:32 am; edited 1 time in total

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:31 am

"I know the cola. Don't like it much," Maria grimaced. "I prefer Sprite. Have any?" She brought out all the food she had in her bag-chocolate, marshmellows, cookies, sweets and more chocolate.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:33 am

Barzini looked at the Japanese and shouted at the fridge.

"Give the lady a Sprite!"

The fridge bowed and its doors swung open, and shot out a Sprite, which landed in Maria's hands.

"Only I can shout at the fridge. Don't try it." He said solemnly and turned on the television, where the BBC was tuned into the Gulf War.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 am

"Impressive, Barzini-kun," Maria laughed. "I'll have to hold a party sometime.
    She grinned. "I may be mostly Japanese, but I am Spanish too, don't forget."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Wed Apr 20, 2011 11:47 am

Diane knocked politely and opened the door. Oh dear... It seems that she's late...!!!

"Uumm.... I'm here!" she said cheerfully.
    "Sorry I came late everyone... I just HAD to stop by for some ice cream," she explained.
    "Anyway," she said. "I bought pizza!" she exclaimed, holding up three boxes of pizza. She placed it on the table and opened a box. But, only Barzini seems to be happy. Oh right... Their WITCHES....
    "Oh... by the way, a Pizza is a muggle food. It is an oven-baked, flat, disc-shaped bread typically topped with a tomato sauce, cheese and various toppings," Diane explained. Hopefully, the witches would understand....
    "Dig In!" she said, feeding herself a slice.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:15 pm

Maria smiled at Diane, slightly annoyed, but happy all the same. "Hey, I'm a Muggle-born too! I know exactly what you mean! Nice to meet you, anyway. I'm Maria Akazukin, Muggle-born, Ravenclaw."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:04 am

Diane smiled at the Ravenclaw. Well, I've never seen her before... Oh well.... Very Happy It's gonna be nice meeting new friends.

"I'm Diane Scamander, Half-blood, Gryffindor," she said as she shook hands with the beautiful Ravenclaw. Hmm... She looks like she's not from America....
    "So, where are you from?" she asked, still curious about her appearance.... Maybe she's an asian or something...

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 1:27 pm

"Alright, I'll have a piece." Barzini smiled and grabbed one of the pieces.

"Man, we should go all to the cinema room on the second floor later. We can all watch some movies!" Barzini said like an excited child, well... Maybe it was because Diane was there... But... Oh well...

"What do you guys want to do first? Play? Or relax a while by watching movies? I got these."

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) The_Lord_of_the_Rings_Trilogy_Complete_Collection_6_DVD_Box_set_movie

Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Hachiko-a-dogs-story

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Maria accepts the hand she's offered by the friendly Gryffindor. "I'm half Spanish, half Japanese," she explains. "My mother...was Spanish, Dad's Japanese. I was named after my great grandmother."
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Apr 22, 2011 2:51 am

Zayden thanked everyone for the snacks. She was oh, so full. She then, took a look on Barzini's movie tapes and said," Wow, awesome. So what do you think guys? What should we do first?"

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:44 am

"Honestly, I don't mind. We all know Barzini-chans obsession with Lord of the Rings," Maria teased, punching Barzini on the arm playfully.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 9:37 am

"Well... It is up to either of you. Or we could actually play wargames first, if you like. It's all at the backyard. Or have lunch in the balcony. I can whip up a meal, but it would take time. After all, muggle techniques do have their touches." Barzini said, his stomach slightly rejecting junk food.

"Oh yes, wargames refer to us breaking into two teams and shooting each other with guns that are pellets. So, none of us will really diei. So, ladies? Movies? Lunch or wargames. This is the Barzini manor, or the Manor of Laughter. I won't go into the history of my family unless necessary, but this is a place where everyone is supposed to enjoy themselves. Hence, laughter."

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:27 am

"I vote wargames!" Maria nearly shouted. "I played them all the time when I was younger, with my dad," she explained. "I always won. he's got a crappy aim."
    Diane Scamander
    Diane Scamander
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Diane Scamander Fri Apr 22, 2011 12:18 pm

Diane smiled Cheerfully and stood up.
    "I agree with Maria..." she said calmly.
    "WARGAMES!!!!" She exclaimed, acting like a little child...
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Apr 22, 2011 1:34 pm

"Yeah, absolutely. Wargames!" Zayden shouted, aggreeing with Diane and Maria . "I totally suck in it but its BLOODY AWESOME. I guess it's worth it." She added.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:25 pm

"Alright... But they're World War 2 vintage weapons. We got to split into groups and wait... The guns..." Barzini muttered and he knocked on a wall which moved forward, then sideways to reveal an armoury.

"My family helped to fight in the Great Muggle Wars. So we got a lot of their guns. Wait... A... Minute..." Barzini lifted up a few boxes and placed them outside before explaining.

"Okay. I got World War 2 guns that are loaded with pellets. But only a few of each... As follows... Let's have a variety shall we?"

"The German Kar98k, bolt-action rifle, deadly accurate. Can do with or without a scope. 5 bullets."
    Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Kar98k

"The German MP40 sub-machine gun. Good burst of fire. But hard to control. 30 bullets."
    Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Pfc_mp40_5

"The German MG42, fires at 1200 bullets per minute. This machine gun is no joke. It can really keep your enemy's heads down."
    Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Mg42[img][/img]

"The British Vickers machine gun. 900 a minute. Not bad, but not portable, unlike the german version."
    Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) 121

"The British Sten gun. Not bad, reliable and swift. Hard to control too."
    Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) Sten_mk_2

"The British Lee Enfield rifle. Dependable and worthy of its long history."
    Fun at the Manor of Laughter (Invite only) IM.0712_zl

"Alright ladies, take your pick. But... The German MG42 is mine..." He said and lifted up the gun, smiling.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:52 pm

"This is going to be exciting." Zayden said, listening to Barzini's explanation. She then, took the British Vickers machine gun and held it up. She looked for a target and shouted, "BANG! BANG!". "I can't wait for the game to start!", she said cheerfully.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 3:56 pm

"Alright, after this, we dine. Okay? Wait, let me explain first. In theb backyard, there are sandbags among other things. You can use them to hide behind or advance. Or simply use the concrete bunker on each side of the field. They are perfect for machine guns. The game ends when everyone in the enemy team has gone down. Of course, each team can simply hide in their bunkers and siege the opponent, oh well. Its up to you guys. Your the guests." Barzini smiled and laughed cheerfully.
    Train Reid
    Train Reid
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Train Reid Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:45 am

"Affirmative.", Zayden said cheerfully.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 10:38 am