Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Where're all the Merpeople at?

Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

Where're all the Merpeople at? Empty Where're all the Merpeople at?

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Thu May 24, 2012 8:47 pm

Airiana stood outside by the water, dipping her toes into the chill liquid with a pleasant smile on her face. She needed a break from all the work she'd been doing. She was wearing her usual fashion of clothing, jeans and long sleeves. Her shirt was long sleeved and black, with ruffles in the front to make her look a little more sophisticated. Her jeans were without holes and when unrolled, fell all the way to the floor to cover up her feet and shoes. She had on a ring, with her family crest branded into the hematite, on her ring finger of her right hand and a glove covered all but her fingers on her left hand.

She had her jeans rolled up so that they would not be wet when she started walking back towards the school, and her shoes and socks were discarded a few feet away. Her cool blue eyes searched the water for any movement, hoping that maybe a mermaid would come and speak to her. She was learning from Aragorn's father to speak to them above ground, it was a hideous language though.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Where're all the Merpeople at? Empty Re: Where're all the Merpeople at?

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri May 25, 2012 6:29 pm

Daniel approaches gornys sister, rehearsing what he'd say in his head. He as nervouse. He didn't know how she'd react to him dating her brother. he was dressed in a white dress shirt with a black necktie, black pants, black shoes and a red plaid double-breasted pea coat. He shivers slighty. Gorny was straight before he met daniel. He didn't want his boyfriend's sister to hte either of them
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sat May 26, 2012 7:42 am

Airiana looked up as Daniel approached, her pale blue eyes twinkling as she smiled at him easily. She didn't know him, but he looked like a fairly nice person. She waved, "Hi!"

He looked nervous and she wasn't sure why. He also looked older, and not from her house. She'd obviously never met him before, otherwise she would know him by now. She flicked a hand against her blonde hair and knocked it over her shoulder so that it floated down onto her back gracefully.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 7:44 am

Daniel sighs and wrings his hads together. "so ariana there is something i'd like to discuss with you...." he blushes slightly... how would she take it? hopefully better than karma did. Daniel sits down upon a fallen log so not to sit on the ground
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sat May 26, 2012 7:54 am

Airiana blinked and cocked her head to the side, "How did you know my name?" This boy was rather flamboyant and very knowledgable, for someone she'd never met. Maybe he was one of Aragorn's friends and he'd told him about her, maybe that's why she was known!

Her eyelids fluttered a bit as she blinked again, "Alright, go ahead and tell me whatever you want."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sun May 27, 2012 12:03 am

Daniel takes a deep breath before speaking. "well ariana i am dating your brother." he gives her a small smile. "don't worry though, i promise not to hurt him." he can practically feel himself blushing but he keeps the smile on his face, waiting for arianas reply.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sun May 27, 2012 4:14 pm

Airiana blinked and raised an eyebrow at the boy. This was who Gorn had been so distressed over? He did look very cute but Airiana had taken Gorn to be a woman chaser, not a cock muncher. But, whatever floated Gorny's boat.

She cleared her throat, needing to clarify a few things, "What blood type are you? Pure, Half, or Mud?" That was one of the more important questions.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 28, 2012 2:23 am

Daniel smiles at the question. "i am a halfer. Dad's a wizard, mums a muggle, but we get by." he toys with a flower on the ground. "any other questins ariana?"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Mon May 28, 2012 5:30 am

Airiana frowned, acknowledging that he was at least part wizard. She wouldn't let a mudblood date her brother without trouble. She didn't really like the fact that her... well he wasn't actually her brother but spending three years with a couple of kids pretty close.

"Hmmm... are you a virgin? Do you have any diseases or STDS? Do you plan to adopt children, if not do you even want kids?" They were all legitimate questions that needed to be asked.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon May 28, 2012 5:14 pm

Daniel blushes at her questions, weren't they a bit personal? but he sighs and smiles. "yes i am a virgin, and i have no diseases. And i love kids. I don't know how i'm gonna go about having them thoug, you know adoption or surrogacy, but that's a dicision for the future."
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:41 am

Airiana nodded slowly, narrowing her eyes until they were slitted, like horizontal snake eyes. She sighed quietly and bright, white smile crossed her face. She poked Daniel's nose and stood up carefully, "Okay. You seem alright for now. Just don't cross me!" She was sort of giggling and it was sort of weird coming from her. A little black cat meowed from behind her and she turned around, "Oh Eve, there you are. Gorn is probably worried about you."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:34 am

Daniel smiles at aragorns sister. she seemed nice..enough. He sits on a rock and thinks about his answers to her questions. 'children? im only what 13? why in the name of merlin would i be thinking about children yet?'
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:50 am

Airiana rocked the cat carefully, almost purring as she scratched it behind it's ear and turning back to Daniel with wide eyes. She held it out to him, "Eve is Gorn's kitty. You should take care of her until you see him again. Promise you'll take care of her?"

It was a test, obviously. If he could take care of Eve until Gorn got her back, then that would be a good test. At least she thought so. Eve only liked certain types of people and if when Daniel gave Eve back to Gorn she was nice and calm and happy, then it meant he was a good type of person for her brother.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:54 am

Daniel smiles brightly. "of course i love cats i have one of my own but he decided to stay in the common room today but meh, more power to him." he strokes the small animal and smiles at it "shes quite cute, eve pretty name too."
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 2:58 am

"She's named after Gorny's missing aunt. Jenna should be around here somewhere, too," Airiana said quietly, watching the cat nuzzle his hand and begin to purr. Aragorn had always wanted to meet his aunt and he had been excited when Airiana had told him that she'd known her. The cat had been given to him a year before she'd shown up so Eve was a little feisty with her. Jenna on the other showed up with her. She was kind and not as devilish as Eve was. Either way, the cats were Gorn's everything and if anything happened to them he'd be devastated.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:02 am

Daniel looks up at ariana with a determined smile "dont worry. id die if i let gorny down. nothing will happen t eve while shes with me. i promise." he rubs the cats belly with a small laugh. "so cute. i have always loved black cats. my aunt has two of them. gomez and lurch. those two are wicked creepy though. it always seems as though theyre watching you"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:09 am

"They sound like they're named after the guys from the Adam's Family. I always did love that show-movie-sequel. Sunday -- I think that was the girls name? -- was always my favorite." Airiana giggled and looked up at Hogwarts, "Will you be passing into the next year? I just barely made it, I'm so glad."

She had been skipping most of her classes the whole year and it had been better for her to go to class than to be held back and hang out with this years firsties. Whatever the outcome, she would enjoy life as much as possible.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:14 am

Daniel giggles "i think that was her intention. and yes theyre good movies and i certainly hope i pass..." danny chews on his bottom lip. this made him nervous beyond belief. He looks down "even if i dont my aunt will do someting about it. shes like an overprotective mother times twenty, thats why her cats are always watching me from somewhere. they watch me when she cant"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:22 am

"That is really creepy," Airiana laughed. Her eyes glittered with amusement and she leaned forward, "Your aunt is the new flying teacher, right? The vampire one." She'd not been to the flying lessons yet, and she didn't plan on it, but she had heard the rumours. And if he said yes, than the rumours were true.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Fri Jun 08, 2012 3:28 am

he blushes slightly. so now everyone knew "yeah thats aunt tish... why is there a problem" he looks up at the orange eyes of gomez in the large tree a few feet away and glares at him. he lowers his voice "why did she send you i still have the scar from when you bit me you little deamon"
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sat Jun 09, 2012 2:33 pm

"No there's no problem at all," Airiana said with a grin. "If she can chase off that horrid girl Karma, I would be perfectly glad to meet your aunt." It's true, she would. She hated that half-vampire for stealing her brother away. She was absolutely horrid! At least, that was her opinion. Anyone that stole away a perfectly happy man from his family was horrid. Not to mention, she probably had more of the best boys on her little leash. She bet there were over ten, which made Karma a slut.

The blonde Slytherin looked up at the cat over next to the tree and she eyed it curiously, "That's one of her cats, I take it. Does he like fish?" She looked at Daniel expectantly and waited for his reply, eyes glittering with mischief.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Mon Jun 11, 2012 4:20 pm

Daniel feels rage knot up in his stomach at the mention of her. That girl who felt as though she was before danni in aragorn's life. She was wrong. He hoped aunt tish put her in her place. He runs his hand through his un-gelled 'morning hair' as he called it "i dont know if he likes fish, never asked him..."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu May 09, 2024 12:37 am