Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+4
Ondrea Montgomery
Julian Rousseau
Andre Thomas
Ninette Fontaine
8 posters

Party Like It's Your Birthday

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Party Like It's Your Birthday Empty Party Like It's Your Birthday

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu May 24, 2012 10:12 pm

Ninette smirked around at the room. The Come and Go room seemed to be the only place in the palace to server her purpose at the moment.

The room was simple, elegantly decorated with just a few subtle gold ballons, and a streamer or too. Nothing to tacky, just enough to remind people that it was an ocassion.

Namely an occasion meant to focus on her. However, unlike Rousseau she didn't need her face floating over everyone to remind them.

Primping her dress slightly, she flicked her wand, pleased as music floated through the room and looked around.

Yes, it was time for this party to begin.

OOo Look an outfit!!~
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Party Like It's Your Birthday Empty Re: Party Like It's Your Birthday

Post by Andre Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 2:36 am

He was quite glad to be invited to his pet's birthday, although they hadn't really... payed attention together like they had when they first met.

Andre smirked when he saw her, she was gorgeous as always. "Well, doesn't somebody look yummy tonight?" He told her, as he walked up to her, smirking.
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri May 25, 2012 8:27 pm

"Sailor!" Ninette greeted the boy with a wide smirk, waltzing over, and using the excuse of fiddling with his clothes to touch his shoulders, "I was worried you wouldn't make it."

Her eyes twinkled mischieviously as her lips came down into a pout.

"So" she asked him slowly, her eyes slowly taking him in, "Did you bring me a... present?"
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 25, 2012 8:39 pm

He - he was going to break something.

And he had not the slightest idea why. Ever since he'd gotten up that morning, Julian had just been pissed off and anyone or anything that crossed his path. But he least he'd beaten that damn cold. "And it only took bathing in Pepperup potion to do it." he muttered darkly to himself, rubbing at his no longer smoking ears with his free hand.

Glancing down at the present in his free hand, he frowned slightly. Why was he even going to this party? Especially in this state. Shrugging it off, he entered the Come and Go Room, and raised an eyebrow at what he saw inside.

"Nine," he said with a curt nod, ignoring the boy, "Who's your friend? I think a certain someone's not going to be very happy with you. Not at all." Shaking his head, he frowned at her, "It just wouldn't do, now would it?"

Outfit.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Fri May 25, 2012 8:49 pm

He grinned, and shrugged, pretending there wasn't a shrunk present in his pocket. "Babe, I think myself should be enough, don't you think?" He joked, his eyes twinkling. "If you want your present, I think I have to get something though."

Andre threw a glare at the boy, and resist the urge to roll his eyes. "I think this beautiful lady here, has the right to do what she wants," He told him coldly, a dangerous smirk on his lips.

Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Fri May 25, 2012 9:17 pm

Ninette glanced at Julian for a moment, waving her hand slightly at him, "Rousseau - Sailor, Rousseau, Rousseau, Sailor."

She looked pointedly over her shoulder at Julian even as his words did make something sort of sink in her stomach.

"I never made any promises to anyone," she stated evenly before turning back to Andre. She figured Rousseau would only behave so long... might as well get something out of this before...

Leaning forward, she pulled him closer and grazed his lips with hers, "Was that enough for a present, Sailor?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri May 25, 2012 10:01 pm

"Going after younger men now, are we, Ninny?" Ondrea asked brightly, having arrived in time to see the show. She wasn't as dressed up as the others in the room. Not even close. In fact, Ondrea was attired in a pair of dark, snug-fitting jeans paired with lacy black top over which she wore her red leather jacket.

Dark amber eyes swept to Julian and the girl adopted an empathetic expression. "Aw... is someone is a bad mood, today? At least you aren't sick anymore." Shooting the blond a brief, ingratiating smile, the werewolf made her way over to Ninette, holding out a small elegantly wrapped package.

"I picked them out, myself. Happy birthday."

GIFT

ATTIRE (except the shirt under the jacket isn't salmon, it's black)
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri May 25, 2012 11:09 pm

"When did I ever say she didn't?" Julian snarled, raising an eyebrow. Carefully putting the present in his hands down on a table, he paused, standing beside them, glaring back at the boy.

"You know something?" he growled, "I think someone needs to teach you a lesson."

And he would've went through that threat, had it not been for Ninette's voice. Glancing back at her, he raised an eyebrow as he swung his gaze back to the boy, "Sailor? Wow, someone's parent's had no ideas."

Raising an eyebrow at Ninette, he nodded slowly, "Sure you didn't."

Shaking his head, Julian quipped coldly, "Of course it wasn't. A kiss isn't good enough for a Sailor."

Crossing his arms, he scowled over at Ondrea as she entered, "Nice to see you too, Drea." Glancing back at Ninette, he nodded towards her present. "Take it before someone runs in here and does."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Sat May 26, 2012 8:01 pm

Ninette's eyes sunk cold slightly as the nickname drifted to her ears. Ninny. Her hold on Andre tightening for a breif moment as the blood coursed through her, and she had to shove the thoughts back.

"Of course Montgomery," she said flattly, leaving Andre completely forgotten for hte moment, "After all, they are much more.... complying."

"Since its my birthday, I'm going to be just... leave us all with a nice verbal reminder," she cooed softly. "I'd really rather - and this is all for your sakes not mine - that none of you call me Ninny." Her jaw clenched as she said the name, she didn't even like it out of her own mouth. She took the package curtly and unwrapped it.

Her gaze softned slightly as she pulled out the gift, "Thank you; looks like you have decent taste Montgomry."

Her gaze hardened again as it turned to Juli.

"Oh so generous of you Rousseau; so glad you thought of me," she rolled her eyes and took the gift.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Sun May 27, 2012 2:04 am

Just to make him mad, he gave her a long kiss, that couldn't exactly be called innocent. "I think, that would be enough.... for now," That comment was really to only fuel the boy's anger. He pulled out a shrunked box out of his pocket, that wasn't wrapped very well, and placed it on the table.

"Me a lesson?" Andre commented coldly. "I think you should learn how to keep your nose out of everybody's life." Then he paused, smirking. "I don't know what your parents were thinking, naming their kid a girl's name."

Gift

Last edited by Andre Thomas on Sun May 27, 2012 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Sun May 27, 2012 3:03 am

Nodding in agreement with Ninette, he smirked coldly at the others, "Bad things usually happen to those who do." Eyes brightening, he added, "Very bad things." Humming softly like he hadn't just threatened everyone around, he blinked over at Ninette.

"I could always just take it back, Ninette. You don't need a present. You'll survive with or without it." Continuing to hum, he rolled his eyes at the boy, walking towards Ninette to whisper in her ear, "'for now' is the key thing." Pulling away and flashing a little impish grin at her, he glanced back at the boy. Did he ever shut up?

"I think you're just a little confused. Julie is a girl name. And an English sounded one at that," he added, wrinkling his nose. "My name is Julian. Hear the difference? No, I don't think someone with your brain would be able to."

(Jul's present is a golden hair barette with the words 'Lean on Me' in studded diamonds.)
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Sun May 27, 2012 9:47 pm

"Oh, guys, please- lets control the fun, shall we?" Harm teased, bemused at the tension that was already poignant at this party. Her head tilted slightly, regarding them silently for a moment. "Oh," she frowned, looking down at her own clothes and back to Nine. "Was I meant to come all-" ,she waved her hands around her hips in a flouncy motion, "flouncy?" She had thought so earlier on, but found herself displeased with all of her dresses. Her new season shopping was definitely over due. Making a mental note to drag Lodie out of the school soon, Harm shrugged and walked over to the birthday girl.

"Well," something between a smile and a smirk slipped onto her lips, "you look good, Fontaine." She extended her hand- in it was an Angelique coloured box with a silver ribbon tied delicately around it. "And because I sort of like you sometimes, here."

Harm's gaze flickered briefly around the room.

Nice balloons. The girl thought mildly.

Gift

Outfit
    Alec Blanchard
    Alec Blanchard
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Alec Blanchard Mon May 28, 2012 2:42 am

Alec had been unsure if he should go or not to Ninette's party, as he wasn't exactly in a party mood, but decided to go anyway. Maybe a party was what he needed, and a party with Julian, his Angels and other Beauxbatons students was rarely boring. Not that that was always a good thing- take the Christmas party for example.

He walked into the Come and Go Room, his present to Ninette in hand, and looked around. Was he supposed to come all. . . fancy? He shrugged and looked at his own outfit- that was good enough for him, and, honestly, he didn't care.

"Fighting already?" Alec asked, passing by Rousseau and another fourth year- Andre Thomas, and shaking his head, "Not very prefect-y."

He held out his gift to Ninette and grinned, "Happy birthday blondie. Hope you like it."

Outfit!
    Gift!
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Mon May 28, 2012 9:35 am

Ninette sighed and then smirked her glace flicking between the two arguing boys, "Now, now boys play nicely, or otherwise I might have to be not so nice, and we don't want that do we?"

Ninette took her gift from both boys smiling charmingly and was about to open them when more people walked in.

"Harm," she nodded to the girl, walking over to greet her, "Good of you to come; I suppose I can forgive you of lack of flounce, just this once. After all I seem to be in a forgiving mood to day."

She nodded to Blanchard, grinning slightly. After the whole Christmas party debacle she wasn't entirely sure the younger boy would come.

Taking two more presents she strutted off again to the otherside of the room, to flop down in a chair and proceeded to open them all - never had Nine been much of a patient person. She made the appropriate cooing noises over each gift, even though they were all in fact quite gorgous. She was Ninette Fontaine however, and couldn't let these people think she was too easily impresed.

"Well what do you know, it seems I invited the people with actual good taste," she drawled, "And Rousseau." Her eyes danced teasingly, as she palmed that particular gift. She'd thank him later... at home perhaps, when she felt more...

She didn't want to be that vulnerable here.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Tue May 29, 2012 1:50 am

"I have exquisite taste," Ondrea replied, not even bothering to mask her amusement at the threat over the despised pet name. She shrugged a shoulder. It didn't matter much to her. It wasn't like she was actually... friends with the other girl. Ninette couldn't even be bothered to refer to her by her given name - another thing that amused her, actually.

Ondrea widened her eyes in feigned surprise as she looked at Julian. "You mean, your name isn't Jully? But it suits you so well!"

She shot an impish grin at the two newcomers. "Of course," she declared, "What's fun without a little discord?"

Harmonie looked rather attractive; not that Ondrea would say as much aloud. Some people were... touchy about sexuality, and even though Ondrea preferred girls, it wasn't something she was quite prepared to have out in the open.

"I'm glad to see I'm not the only one who dressed sensibly," Ondrea remarked, instead, thus referring to Alec's attire, as well. "Not that everyone doesn't look nice and all."

The werewolf stretched languorously. "So. What next?"
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Tue May 29, 2012 5:14 pm

"Discord and a pouty Prideux prefect," Harm looked pointedly at Julian in a teasing manner, then turned to the other Angelique boy, "with a cocky fourth year," she raised an eyebrow at Andre, the fondness she expressed towards Juli not quite as present any more, "are two quite different things." she finished, smiling mischievously.

"Oh, how gracious of you, Nine." she drawled, careful not to roll her eyes. Ninette was the birthday girl and she had to be nice and not sarcastic and all lovely.

Harm scoffed mentally. In her mother's dreams, maybe.

Sweeping her hair to one side of her neck, she skipped towards the food table on the other side of the room and inspected the food for a moment. Good food. Good balloons. All right party, so far. Harm popped an olive into her mouth, before frowning and turning back to her fellow students. "It's not very prefect-y, is it?" She sighed. "Come on Rousseau, I know I'm brilliant, but I can't be the only decently behaved Prideux prefect." she murmured playfully, distracted again by one of the balloons. Merlin, her attention was everywhere today. Perhaps she should have slept properly, after all.

Harm shrugged at Drea. "My wardrobe was out of some good flounce, anyway. Though, I think I'm starting to sway to a more casual look." she mused, more to herself than anyone else. Her gaze flickered expectantly towards Nine at Drea's question, curious as to what her answer would be.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Wed May 30, 2012 12:45 am

"Well, when I first heard of your name, I thought I was talking to a girl for a second. And you are acting like a girl too, so it must be perfectly explainable," Andre shot back, his arm possessively around his pet's waist.

Andre kept growling every time somebody commented on the boys and his argument. Though he did grin when it appeared that his pet approved of his gift.

Smirking at the dark skinned girl, he spoke, "Well, thank you very much. I didn't catch you name by the way?" He asked, acting like a gentleman should. Though, Andre could never quite play the role of a Gentleman perfectly.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Thu May 31, 2012 1:38 am

Glancing over at Harmonie and Blanchard as they entered, Julian simply frowned at them, not finding the need to talk to either of them. Whirling his head towards Ondrea, he growled, "Shut it, Montgomery."

He was - he frowned slightly, glancing around the room skittishly. His anger had just disappeared like that. Blinking a little groggily, he ran his hands through hair, shaking his head softly. Taking deep breaths to calm down, he only found himself getting more and more restless.

Flicking his gaze over the Ninette as she opened her presents, he grinned, suddenly overcome with hyperness, "The picture of me's still an option, Niney." he teased, humming softly. Rolling his eyes at the boy, he sang, "Sorry, you're not worth anymore of my time."

Bounding his way towards Ninette, he flopped down into the seat beside her, "Well, birthday girl, what's next on the set list?"
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Thu May 31, 2012 6:33 am

Ondrea snorted. "When isn't he pouty?" she countered.

"Oh," the girl feigned a grimace as Julian snapped at her, a hand rising to rest over her heart. "Did I hit a nerve? So sorry." She couldn't explain what it was about the guy, really. It was like she was compelled to messed with him. Perhaps it was the lingering scent of vampire that followed one who'd been marked. Bloody vampires - so keen on making people into 'pets'. It was arrogant and sickening.

Ondrea quirked a brow at the boy who'd addressed her. "I'm in your house," she pointed out dryly, an amused smile pulling at her lips. "It's Ondrea... which happens to be a feminine form of your own name. Unless I'm getting you mixed up with someone else, which is possible."
    Ninette Fontaine
    Ninette Fontaine
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Ninette Fontaine Thu May 31, 2012 6:37 pm

Ninette rolled her eyes at Harm, before making a wide-eyed face at Julian, "A picture of you was an option? And I didn't get it? I'm heart broken over here Rousseau."

She watched them all for a few moments, smiling as they intereacting. It was intersting really how much their banter was amusing her rather than ticking her off. It just went to show how the girl did love a little discord.

"Well," she said slowly, looking around the room, "I suppose since we all seem to be looking for something to do, we could organize ourselves a little game? Hm?"

She raised her eyebrow and pretended to be in deep thought.

"How about some... good old truth or dare?" That always brought up lots of problems. It would be perfect.
    Mélodie de Venin
    Mélodie de Venin
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Mélodie de Venin Thu May 31, 2012 7:09 pm

Lodie walked in, holding a huge box, smiling at everyone who was there. "Hi Nine, sorry I am late, I had to buy you another present..." she explained with a frown. "I got you a bird and a cat, but the cat ate the bird, and I didn't want to give you a murderer." she told her thrusting the box at her. "I kept the same box though, you just need to avoid the bird, I was too scared to move it." she exclaimed to her letting Nine hold the box on her own, kind of scared to be near it.

"Harm, where did you go, I was walking around Wenlock Rue, trying to remember where I was!" she asked her, with a playful punch.
    Andre Thomas
    Andre Thomas
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Andre Thomas Thu May 31, 2012 7:18 pm

Ignoring the boy, he focused his attention on Ondrea. "I like your name," Andre commented. "I knew you were in my house, but I never had a chance to talk to you before, until now." Really, it was because he hadn't been interested until now.

"Truth or dare?" He muttered, not entirely too pleased. Every time he played that, he was always in some form embarrassed. But then sometimes, he managed to kiss a girl from a dare.

Raising his eyebrows at the newcomer, he had to laugh.
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Ondrea Montgomery
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Ondrea Montgomery Fri Jun 01, 2012 5:13 am

"It's a good name," Ondrea stated with a small shrug.

She new there was something dead in the box before Melodie said anything; Ondrea could smell it. Her nose wrinkled slightly, but the timing could have easily coordinated with ' you just need to avoid the bird'.

"A classic," the werewolf said musingly. "I'm not opposed to a bit of truth. Or dare..." Ondrea let her tone trail off, a naughty little smirk curving her lips. Regardless, it would be fun - potentially in a catastrophic way.
    Julian Rousseau
    Julian Rousseau
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Julian Rousseau Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:05 pm

Ignoring Ondrea, he glanced back to Ninette, smirking as he shrugged, "Well, I was going to give it to you, but then I realized everyone would get jealous that they didn't have one, and we just can't have people fighting over my picture at your birthday party, now can we?"

Truth or dare? He was game. Most definitely. The things you could learn...grinning, he clapped his hands together, "I'm in."

Giving Lodie a little wave as she entered, he raised an eyebrow before shaking his head. Only she would do something like that.
    Harmonie de Venin
    Harmonie de Venin
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Harmonie de Venin Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:35 pm

"Oh, not always." Harm shrugged one shoulder at Drea. "Sometimes," Her dark eyes glimmered playfully, "he can get all goofy and smiley."

The girl grinned at her twin sister, trying not to laugh at the gift. She was the most embarrassing person in the world sometimes- but Merlin, did she love her. Rolling her eyes slightly, Harm rubbed the arm where Lodie had punched her. "I said, "See you later, Lodie!" and then I left." she laughed. "You really, really need to pay more attention, sis." she murmured, shaking her head, before looping her arm into Lodie's.

"I'm up for it." Harm nodded at Nine. She felt like she was in a dare-y mood, today. That would always lead to a bit of fun.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 10, 2024 10:47 am