Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

3 posters

How to Explain You're a Whore

Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How to Explain You're a Whore Empty How to Explain You're a Whore

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 2:57 am

Aragorn paced around the bathroom, his usual top replaced with a long sleeved turtle neck sweater. The black fabric covered up all of the 'love bites' Karma had given him. She'd known about Daniel from the moment he'd decided that he'd date him... and now, he had to tell the boy the situation he'd been caught in for almost a year.

He'd invited Daniel to the bathroom, and he hoped that he would show up so he could show what had happened to him. He didn't want to keep secrets.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

How to Explain You're a Whore Empty Re: How to Explain You're a Whore

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 3:01 am

Daniel runs to the bathroom. He is panting when he gets there. He was worried about gory, he wasn't acting like himself. He is dressed in a pair of dark grey pinstriped pants, a white dress shirt, a blue bowtie, a dark grey vest, and a pair of black shoes. He blinks awkwardly at the sweater gory's wearing. he never wore stuff like that. "why the sweater gorny? is everything okay?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:05 am

Aragorn looked up when Daniel came in, relaxing a little only to feel panic rise up in his chest. He held out his hands for Daniel to take. He needed to explain and there was only one way to do it. He gave him a worried smile and looked Daniel in the eyes, "I need to tell you something."

Daniel was dressed very well, as usual, and he made Gorn look like an amateur dresser.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 3:08 am

Daniel grabs hold of gorny's hands with no hesitation and a grin on his face. "you can tell me anything. you know that gorny. don't be nervous." on the inside, daniel was nervous himself. Was gorny ending it with him this soon? Had he done something wrong? so many questions crowded his mind. He made the tears wait until he heard gornys words. Nothing had been said yet.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:30 am

Aragorn closed his eyes and sighed, placing one of Daniel's hands in his other and reaching back to pull down the turtle neck. He motioned for Daniel to come look at it. The tattoo was surrounded by love bites from Karma. It was some word he couldn't read, even though he was very knowledgeable he couldn't translate it. "Do you see it?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 3:33 am

Daniel nods. He felt his heart sink, no not sink, crumble somewhat "....yeah... those are....hickies." he knows the tears are flowing but he tries to not make it too obvious. He forces a smile. Maybe he didn't know the whole story. He hopes and prays silently to himself thats true. He is paralyzed with shock, standing there, everything running through his head. He felt like he was going to vomit.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:38 am

"No I mean the tattoo. Do you see the tattoo?" Aragorn regretted showing him now, but he needed to! If he was going to have a relationship with anyone at all, he needed to be able to tell them. He turned back around and stared at Daniel, attempting to ignore the tears. "You saw the tattoo, as well?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 3:40 am

Daniel nods :yeah i did, i could make out her name quite well, it's written in runes. When youre a small child running for your lifee and hiding in the woods for hours on end you sort of need a hobby.." he sighs quietly and stares at aragorn. "why didn't you just tell me before...?"
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 3:56 am

Aragorn sighed and ran a hand through his hair, shaking his head, "I don't know... it never came up. I've never had a problem with it before. Since Karma branded me with that, I've never found a need to talk about it. Other than that annoying..." He stopped and shook his head, "Never mind. Look, I didn't mean for things to get out of hand. She owns me, I'm her pet. If she wants something, I give it to her so I can see her smile." He was starting to sound like he was in love with her, but of course he wasn't! It was his duty as her pet to take care of her needs. So he let himself believe.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 4:00 am

Daniel sighs queitly. "if you have feelings for her gorny, go ahead, i've been let down befoare." he smiles sadly. "all i did was cause you trouble with her."he shivers and lets out a small sob. He always ended up disappointing people he loved. His father, his mother, Nolan, and now...Gorny. Daniel wraps haragorn in a hug. "gorny before you decide i wanna say something..."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 4:15 am

"You didn't cause me trouble, Daniel, she just doesn't want to share me," Aragorn whispered, hugging him back carefully and petting the boy's hair. He didn't know if he hated that, but it was a calming mechanism that his father told him would help calm down a child. He knew Daniel wasn't a child, but maybe it would work. "What is it?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 4:18 am

Daniel pushes himself into the hug. He liked the way it felt. it was nice, nobody had ever hugged him and made him feel the way he did right at this moment. "when i met you it was love at first sight...... people told me it wouldnt work and i didnt listen, id do anything for you gorny." his voice is a quiet whisper. He clutches the sweater, taking in gorns smell.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 4:27 am

"Oh. Is this why your emotions have been out of wack all day?"

Karma leaned against the wall of the bathroom near the door, examining her nails. She'd been feeling Gorny's unease grow all day, and had decided to investigate. She was trying to hold in the urge to smirk, but it wasn't really working.

"I do hope this is Daniel, and you aren't two-timing." She noted airily. "He's cute." She pushed off the wall, coming to a stop before the boy and obviously taking her assessment of him. The tears did nothing for him. It was irking her already. She was dressed in the standard Hogwarts uniform, skirt and white button up shirt, though the shirt was tailored and the skirt was a bit too small, it worked on her. Her hair was as unruly as always, but somehow today she'd gotten it to look windblown rather than just messy. All in all, she looked as good as she usually did, her bright brown eyes sparkling at the two of them.

"Well, Gorny? Aren't you gonna introduce me?"
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 4:30 am

Daniel pulls out of the hug. It ended too fast. He turns to face karma. He was competeing with...her? He looks her up and down and makes a mental note of the clothes. He swallows his jealousy for gornys sake and holds out a hand. "daniel, you must be karma."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 4:49 am

Aragorn hadn't replied to Daniel, unsure what to say. He looked up at Karma before she spoke and swallowing his fear. He smiled nervously at her and looked down at the ground, nodding, "Yeah this is why." He knew she hadn't seen him all day and figured she'd felt it between that odd link.

He was a bit glad that he wasn't hugging Daniel anymore, after that confession he couldn't even think clearly. Already telling him he loved him... that was a tip off right there. He swallowed a bit and motioned to Karma, "Daniel, this is Karma."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 4:53 am

Daniel blushes a little, realizing what he just did. He sighs. "it's truthfully a pleasure karma." hes not grinning as normal, but his face seems, dark somewhat. A mix of emotionangrily around inside him. He looks from gorn to karma slowly, just with his eyes.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 5:05 am

Karma grinned at Gorny, taking Dani's hand and shaking it. "Nice to meet you too, Dani." She said with an easy smile. She was the very picture of a polite friend. She felt nothing against the boy at all. She cocked her head to the side slightly and sniffed. "You smell nice." She mused, acting as if this was a perfectly normal comment.

She glanced over at Gorn, the smile going slightly lopsided. "Gorny, honey, can you give me and Dani a minute?" She pouted slightly at the boy, stepping toward him and into his personal space. She gazed up at him, her light brown eyes catching on his grey-green gaze. She smiled up at him, eyes sparkling. "Pretty please? I'll come get you in a moment, promise."
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 5:16 am

Aragorn swallowed and nodded, looking at Daniel for a moment before exiting the bathroom, shutting the door behind him and leaning against the wall. He knew Karma wouldn't kill the boy. Or at least, as long as he didn't piss her off she wouldn't.

He slid down the wall and sat there, putting his head in his hands. This could either go alright or go down hill, really quickly.
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 5:19 am

Daniel gives a small wave as aragorn leaves. He turns to face karma, realizing how short he really is. He sighs "so whyd you tell him to leave? you gonna beat me up or 'dispose' of me? well its all happened one way or another so go ahead and do what you will" he looks away "he just makes me happy karma."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 5:30 am

Karma snorted, her eyes returning to the boy. "Don't be rediculous. If I wanted to dispose of you, you'd be dead already, regardless of Gorn." She cocked her head to the side. "I'm only here to issue a warning, you know. Gorn's my favorite. He's one of the nicest, sweetest, most amazing people I know. And he means a lot to me." She ran a hand through her hair, smirking. "So if you ever hurt him, or break his heart, or hurt him in any way, don't expect to live through the next hour." She grinned. "Because not even the Minister of Magic herself will be able to get to you before I do."

She smiled sweetly and smoothed down her skirt, as if this was a perfectly normal conversation. "Also, there's the little thing of jealousy. Neither of us needs to be jealous of the other. I'm perfectly willing to share. I just hope you realize that in Gorn's life, I'll always be the one to come first. It's just how it works." She shrugged a shoulder, mostly unconcerned. "And since love has never been the most conventional thing to build a relationship on, if your little thing here runs its due course and you decide to break up with him, well, I suppose you get to live." She shrugged. "Depends on our mood that day, I suppose."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 5:34 am

Daniel laughs a little "hurt gorny? never. i wouldnt dream of it. and you come first, i guess i can tolerate that, to an extent.... " he smiles a little. "as long as were not constantly at each others throats im fine." he looks at the door with a small smile. Everything was working out.... He grins broadly and sighs happily. "thank you karma."
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 5:40 am

Karma laughed. "Don't worry. IT's not your throat I'll be at." She gazed over at the door, grinning. "Oh. And don't get any misconceptions about your relationship. No matter how serious your relationship gets, Gorny will always belong to me."

She felt the sudden urge to have Gorny near her, to prove her point at least, to have him close at most. The feeling would reach the boy himself, sending him a craving to be at her side.

"This was a fun chat." She told Dani with a smile. "And it was no problem at all."
    Daniel Heartford
    Daniel Heartford
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Daniel Heartford Sat May 26, 2012 5:43 am

Daniel nods. "yeah i guess so... now maybe you should let him back in..." he looks somewhat concerned. he starts to tug aant the chain around his neck and twist it around his finger nervously. How would he cover up the 'i love you' stunt from earlier. He sighs a little. what ever happened happened now.
    Gorneh
    Gorneh
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Gorneh Sat May 26, 2012 6:04 am

Aragorn twitched. The need for Karma swelled up inside of him. He glared at the floor as he thought to himself, Of all the times I've ever needed her, it had to be now that she is in there with Daniel.

He sighed and turned to the door again, opening it and peeking in. He glanced between the two curiously. He assumed that now they were finished talking, he could come in. So he did. He crept and stood between them, his mind telling him that he should stand with Daniel but his craving telling him Karma.
    Karmzy
    Karmzy
    Sixth Year
    Sixth Year

Post by Karmzy Sat May 26, 2012 6:10 am

Karma grinned at Gorny. "Well, since that's all sorted out, I'm leaving." She rose on her tiptoes and kissed Gorn on the cheek, letting the kiss linger slightly before pulling away. She smirked at him. "Sweaters are so not your thing, Gorn." She teased. "Invest in concealment charms next time, eh?"

With a wink at the boy and a wave at Dani, she was gone with a flick of her hair as the door slid shut.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content