Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Climb Away

Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Climb Away Empty Climb Away

Post by Casey Donohoe Sat May 26, 2012 3:58 pm

Casey was up in a tree in the Forest, meditating. It was a thing she'd got into recently, in an attempt to control her powers over emotions. She was sitting cross legged on a sturdy branch, about 20 feet up. Her breathing was deep and even and her eyes closed. She was working to shut off her connections to the students' distant emotions. Eventually, she was able to sever her ties to them and she opened her eyes, feeling strangely blind without the flickers of color on the edges of her vision. SHe sighed, and leaned back against the tree trunk.
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Climb Away Empty Re: Climb Away

Post by Blaine Thomas Sat May 26, 2012 11:20 pm

Blaine sits on a tree trunk, about 30 feet up at least. He loved being up above everyone else. It made him feel better about everything, like his past hadn't ever happened. He is dressed in cut off blue jeans(they show the scars and bruiseson his legs), a my chemical romance t-shirt, and a black zip-up hoodie. His white framed glasses sit on the edge of his nose. He left his hat in the dorm, so his floppy brown hair is in full view. The sun glints off it, showing off his true beauty. He is really quite handsome under his rough personality.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Sun May 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Casey opened her eyes, deciding that she'd practiced enough. Slowly, she released the block on her power, letting the emotions' colors flicker on her vision again. She was surprised to see one set of emotions, calm and happy, were much stronger than the others. There was someone nearby. She glanced around and down, then remembered her sister's instructions. Always look up. It's the one place most people never think to check.

Obeying, Casey glanced above her. A few trees away, there was a boy that she recognized from the train sitting higher up. She thought his name was Blaine.

Fearlessly, she padded out along a limb, jumping easily to the next tree. From there, she spotted a branch below her. Jumping down to hang by her hands from the branch she was on, she swung her body until she had enough momentum and flew to land on Blaine's tree. She scrambled up to a branch next to his. "Hey Blaine, how's it going?"
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 2:33 am

Blaine looks up unphased, yet a little irked. He wasn't alone anymore. He sighs and shrugs. "it's better than usual, can't really complain much today." he teirls his wand in his hand. This girl was odd, she hung upsidedown a lot, and she was really nice
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 28, 2012 6:48 pm

Casey blushed a little as emotions registered as annoyed. Whoops. Oh well, there wasn't much she could do about it now except leave, and that would be a little awkward at this stage. She sat down on her branch and laughed as he explained how he was. "Well I'm glad you feel that way," she said, eyes sparkling. "I myself am finding this day to be perfectly lovely. Sun's shining and all that! I'm an almost irrepresibly happy person, sorry if you find that annoying."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 8:10 pm

he fakes a smile "no its fine, if you want to be happy, be happy. whatever tickles your fancy." he was careful to make sure his hair covered his black eye. He would do this until it was gone, then he would part it on its regular side. He sighs again. Why did life have to be against him.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 28, 2012 9:30 pm

Casey gave him a knowing look. "It's no use trying to fake emotions. I'm... perceptive." No way in hell was she explaing her full power to a guy who was basically a stranger. "Also, I can see the cuts through your jeans. I know you're hurt again. I won't pry, but I'll listen if you want to tell me." She sighed and leaned her head against the tree. "I'll leave too, if you want me to. You can tell me to my face. Trust me, I've taken worse." She smiled a bitter smile. "I can deal."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 9:35 pm

He sighs "i grew up in what you would call, a 'broken home'. my mother walked out o us when i was 7, and personally i cant blame her all that much. Father is an abusive drubnk, who only favours nathaniel..." he clenches his fist on a stick branching off from the branch they were perchded on. "after she left, i became his main target and thats how its been since."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 28, 2012 9:40 pm

Casey closed her eyes. If a guy who she'd just met could tell some of his deepest secrets, she supposed that she could repay the favor. "My parents weren't really around when I was little, so my sister and I raised ourselves. That wasn't really that bad. I went to Salem Witches Institue in America my first year. Three fifth year girls took an 'interest' in me. I still have the scars, mental and physical. Once, they got their thug Brandon to practically strangle me. I still don't like people touching my neck." She shuddered, but found the experience easier to talk about the more people she told it to.

Turning towards him, she added, "I'm sorry about your family, for all the good it does. I know it doesn't really help anything."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 9:48 pm

He shrugs. "i guess it doesnt really matter, theres nothing i can do or say to prevent it.... and as for you, youre here now so be happy. your past is behind you." his voice has a flat tone to it.
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Mon May 28, 2012 9:53 pm

Casey turned toward him with a small smile. "You know, you remind me of Alex. Alexander Bloodbayne. He was the same way when I met him first- abused and trying to hide all his emotions. He's my brother now. It's a long, convoluted story, but basically we adopted each other as siblings." She cocked her head, considering Blaine. "You know, I think you might be a bit more hopeful than he was. It was usually me spouting the phrases about being happy and forgetting the past. I actually meant them though. I usually do follow my own advice." She smiled. "Like I said, I can be annoyingly happy at times."
    Blaine Thomas
    Blaine Thomas
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Blaine Thomas Mon May 28, 2012 10:18 pm

Blaine rolls his eyes "i have been independent for years... i dont need anyones help being 'happy' its an emotion i have entirely forgotten. its in my past, before she walked out on me, leaving me to fight for myself. and im not like anyone. i am my own person."
    Casey Donohoe
    Casey Donohoe
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Casey Donohoe Tue May 29, 2012 1:42 am

Casey crossed her arms and leaned them on her knees, which she'd drawn up to her chest. "You are a bit of a downer, aren't you? I mean you've been through a lot, so I guess you have the right, but still! At some point, life does get better. If you let it. You don't seem to want to let it. Also, just because you are similar to someone does not make you them. Of course you're your own person, but you're bound to resemble someone at some point in some way or another. Well, I see it's no use talking to you when you're grumpy. I'll just leave you, shall I?"

Casey threw a mocking salute in Blaine's direction before swinging away like a monkey. "Oh," she said, turning from a few trees away, "And by the way? You're allowed to be happy, even if your past has been unhappy. Food for thought." She jumped away, disappearing into the treetops.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 5:53 pm