Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Lollipop Kingdom

Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lollipop Kingdom Empty Lollipop Kingdom

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sat May 26, 2012 4:51 pm

Airiana trudged into the library, searching for some sort of book that Aragorn would read. Surely there would be one here. She climbed up onto a shelf, looking at the names when she could obviously use her wand to do it. But she wouldn't she was too stubborn.

Her long blonde hair flowed over her shoulders as she jumped down, holding a book with Gorny practically written all over it. Lord of the Rings, in a Wizard Library? No way. This couldn't possibly be the book that he was named for. But it was, she noticed, as she opened the cover and flicked through the pages. She'd check it out for him and let him read it. She figured he deserved it, since he was in the hospital wing with a head injury.
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Lollipop Kingdom Empty Re: Lollipop Kingdom

Post by Serena D. Middleton Sat May 26, 2012 4:58 pm

“SOCKS!” Serena cried as she ran after her cat, “No don’t go in there!” she fallowed the white cat with black paws into the library “Oh your dress is all ruined again! That’s the third one this week.” She said running into another girl “Move!” she told the girl rudely as she went after her cat. “Oh socks come back here!” she said finally catching up to him and scooping him up into her arms. “What has gotten into you? And why did you come into this horrid room of book? You know I can’t stand this place!” she shook her head at the cat and ran into the girl again.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sat May 26, 2012 5:21 pm

Airiana gasped as the other Slytherin girl shoved past her, dropping the book and turning to look after her furiously. How dare that girl! The blonde hissed after her and turned back to the book, finding some of its pages having fallen out and the front cover torn away from it's binding.

That really pissed her off. She flew off after the little girl and found her with a cat that she'd seen once at a party. She only knew so much easy calm, and apparently she'd reached her limit. She yelled at the girl, "You son of a bitch! You inconsiderate little shit! How dare you think of no one but you're frilly little cat! I ought to hex you back to the hell you came out of."
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Sun May 27, 2012 1:08 pm

“Well you’re an ugly troll,” Serena said looking up at the older girl and cocking her head to the side just a little bit. “Isn’t that right Socks? Just a big ugly troll, one without a filter too…” She had gone from talking to the girl then to her cat now she looked back up at the girl. “I really hope you do not have younger siblings. I’m afraid you would eat them before they made it to Hogwarts.” With that she began to skip off bumping into the girl again, this time on purpose. “oh wait I forgot something.” Turning around she walked past the girl again being sure to push her way past. “Oh maybe I didn’t.” Shrugging she headed towards the exit of the library once again.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Sun May 27, 2012 5:38 pm

"An ugly..." Airiana took a moment to let it settle in her mind. She frowned as the little girl spoke to the cat. What the hell is she doing? She thought quietly until the brat spoke again pushing past her. She pushed past her a second time and as she did, Airiana drew her one and grabbed the girl's sleeve.

"Listen here, princess," She spat at her, raising her wand and pointing it at her. "I don't know who the hell you think you are, but you have a lot of nerve. If you think you own this school, you're dead wrong." She pointed to the book lying on the ground, one she knew very well that she could fix easily, "You just ripped that book to pieces. It's for my brother. All for a cat who probably hates the clothes you're continuously putting on it. Whoever your parents are, I feel bloody sorry for them."

She let go of the girl and gave her shove, "To think, a child like you actually exists in this world to torture those who actually enjoy life without prissy little snots running around."
    Serena D. Middleton
    Serena D. Middleton
    Second Year
    Second Year

Post by Serena D. Middleton Tue May 29, 2012 2:52 am

Serena looked down at the book and shifted socks over so that all of his weight rested in one of her arms and pulled out her wand. Pointing her wand at the books she narrowed her eyes and glared up at the girl. “Say something else about the horrible book,” she said ready to cast Insendio and set the book on fire. “The world would be a better place without ugly trolls like you who like books. Books are a nuisance and cause nothing but pain.” She didn’t move her eyes off of the girl and she didn’t move from where she stood.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 1:44 am