Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

The importance of being idle

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

The importance of being idle Empty The importance of being idle

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:39 pm

Hades popped back to his place with Willow by his side. He walked right through the gate to the manor as if it wasn't there leaving Willow behind.

Once he reached the double doors to the house he called for all della mortes to appear right away by pressing his finger to his mark. "FATHER!!!" He cried shouting through the door and he sent a mental note to his brothers.

The importance of being idle Empty Re: The importance of being idle

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 8:47 pm

Willow walked quickly behind Hades still unable to process what had happened, she couldn't believe anyone would kidnap Arsen! If he got hurt shed never forgive herself! Jogging to catch up with Hades she stood on the back ground feeling very out of place, after all she had only just met Hades.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:05 pm

Briony apparated from her house leaving Annie with Kayla and Finley as she responded to the call from Hades, not quite knowing why they were being summoned Briony did know it was something to do with Arsen. It was this that made Richard want to cone with her, she tried to advise him against it as hd would be in danger but he came anyway by side along apparition. Briony waited by the gates to be let in.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:09 pm

Richard gritted his teeth as they arrived in front of the gates of Malfoy Manor. He really had no wish to be anywhere near this place but Arsen was his Apprentice and something had happened to him, on Hades' watch. Needing answers, he'd come along with Briony. Of course he knew she was a member of his Order but he couldn't hold that against her, he loved her too much. But Hades... well he still held a lot of hate for Hades. If this turned out to be his fault he promised himself that even if the man was immortal he would cause him enough pain to wish for death a thousand times over.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:21 pm

Aspen flew in landing on the branch of a nearby tree. Three people stood outside the gates waiting, he recognise them all. He flew over to the man turning back to human form right behind him. He flung out a knive pulling back Rich's head to hold the blade against his throat.

"What you doing here?" He snarled into his ear his fangs getting dangerously sharp with his closeness to his major vein.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:26 pm

Richard looked down at the knife, which was pressed lightly against his neck, before sighing a little. Reaching up he slowly pushed the knife's blade away from his throat, as if it wasn't interesting in the slightest to him. He turned smoothly on the spot to look at Aspen with a raised eyebrow,

"I'm here to see your boss." he tilted his head to the side with a small, very false, smile, "I'm told he managed to put my Apprentice in some kind of danger. Perhaps you know him. His name is Arsen."
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:41 pm

He smiled letting his arm drop as his fangs slowly returned to normal. He riased his eyebrow and looked down to the ground.

"My boss? I think you're in the wrong place mate. He doesn't like it here he prefers things to be a LOT hotter if you know what i mean." He smirked spinning his knife by the wire.

"Your apprentice eh? Wow that kids good." He smiled walking bad to lean again the tree trunk. "Hades wouldn't get him in danger you idiot why do you think you are all here. Having a tea party." He smirked. "I think im the only one here that could have a tea party with what we have." He smiled licking his lips.

"Pfft do i know him? He's famiglia. Mia carne e sangue." He smiled. "Can you not see the resemblance?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:52 pm

Cobalt apparated to the outside of Malfoy manor, with Charlotte's hand held tightly in his. He smiled lightly and looked her over quickly for any evidence of splinching, even if he was confident in his abilities,

"You okay there Soft-Soft?" he asked her quietly, trying not to be overheard by the others he'd just noticed. He raised an eyebrow at Briony, jerking his head towards Richard, "What's the story?"

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 9:59 pm

Charlotte apparated alongside Cobalt and she felt her heart twinge wildly, being here reminded her of the Christmas age had spent here with Arsen. Biting her lip Charlotte fought back the urge to cry, she had to be strong...she had to be for Arsen. To find him.

"No."

She said simply in a quiet voice gazing at the ground, she looked around at who else was there and Charlotte was surprised to see Richard there and her eyes widened and a smile tugged at her cheeks. Willow was here. She had worked with her in her fathers business and they were close.

Post by Guest Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:16 pm

Richard rolled his eyes a little,

"Alright, wrong phrase." he conceded with a shrug, "I meant Hades. I don't really care who else is your boss. It could be the blood tooth fairy for all I care."

He scowled a little,

"I think we're here because Hades managed to cock up something as simple as keeping my Apprentice safe until the end of the summer holidays." he paused a minute before tilting his head to the side a little, "You do kind of look like him... just he's not got the same amount of crazy on his face as you have."
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:52 pm

Hades covered the long stretch of land between the house and the front gates in huge steps. His father following a few steps behind. He reached the gates his hand touching them to make them melt to the ground.

He looked around at them all his eyes landing on Bri. "What the hell is he doing here i didn't summon him? Oh are you two a package deal now? Cause i don't accept. Next time ask before you bring him. This was a private meeting." He snarled turning to his brother. "Thanks for coming Aspen." He said holding out his arm to shake in the traditional way.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:35 am

Briony looked at Charlotte on the arm of Cobalt as they approached she looked awful, worried and strained exactly how she felt when Richard left her, she placed a warm hug around her and smiled warmly at her.

"Dont worry Char, we'll find him."

She shrugged at Cobalt and said:

"Rich felt he needed to come because he is his apprentice and he wants to help find him, which I think is only fair."

When Hades opened the gates Briony sighed, this was irritating her a little.

"Like I just said Hades, Arsen is Richs apprentice did you really think that he was going to let us do all the work, he wants to help us find him."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:48 am

Willow bit her lip she felt very awkward, she didn't know anyone here apart from Charlotte and she didn't look like she wanted to talk much but Willow sidled over to her and grinned picking her up on a large bear hug.

"Hey Char, long time no see ne?"

As Hades came out she put Charlotte down and stopped talking except to look at Dave or his real name Aspen and shook her hair.

"I can't believe I fell for that, who's called Dave these days..."

Willow chuckled lightly.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 6:35 pm

Cobalt frowned a little before taking a step closer to Hades,

"Boss, I think Romain's reason to be here is good enough. More than good enough in fact. I know, from being a Master myself, that he won't stop until we find Arsen." he shrugged a little, "That and he's almost as good at tracking as I am."

He lent in closer to Hades,

"We need him Hades." he whispered, his eyes narrowing, "Use your slytherin instincts. Be delicate and stop this Grffindor-like confrontation. Use your enemies Hades."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:14 pm

Jamie whistled lightly from the top of a hedge near to the gate,

"Wow... quite the gathering." he remarked with a smirk, noticing Richard, "Oh and you brought a Burnt Chicken for a snack. How nice Briony."

He looked over the group again and his eyes widdened when he noticed Willow. Jumping down he landed gently next to here,

"Willow... what are you doing here?" he asked, slightly panicked, "This isn't the environment for you Willow... it's dangerous."

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 7:32 pm

"Huh?"

Snapping out of her daze Willow focused on the man standing next to her she grinned and fought the urge to hug him when she realised that it was Jamie. Dangerous? Great. As if Willow wasn't nervous enough.

"Aw Jamie, don't tell people I'm a pushover I was just perfecting my scary look. See it's really forboding!"

Willow narrowed her eyes and pouted, looking like a duck as she did so but she thought it looked good.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:13 pm

He smiled and moved to stand by Hades side. "No problem brother, i was never going to turn down a fight. Besides i can't let mia carne e il sangue verso il basso, posso?" He smiled grasping Hades arm then took up his spot on his left.

He smirked. "Haha oh man i still can't believe you fell for that. As if i'd have a muggle name." He smiled turning to look at Rich giving him a little wink. "I can't believe you blew my cover man." He smiled nudging Hades shoulder.

He stood picking something out his fangs before leaning over to whisper to Hades. "Is that the one you lost?" He smiled. "To him? Man you're letting things slip you NEVER lose."

He raised an eyebrow. "Hey Python." He nodded glancing between him and Willow. "Oh hell." He moaned taking Jamie off to the side. "Promise me you wont put her before the big guy, do you wanna end up like me?" He asked one eyebrow raised but this is the sanest he's ever been.
    Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Post by Asric Chaos Thu Apr 21, 2011 8:37 pm

Hades eyes narrowed as he listened to Cobalt. He was right obviously. He was letting his hate for the man cloud his vision. He gave a brief nod and patted Cobalt on the shoulder. "Thanks mate i'm not thinking right."

"Really Asp? Is now really the time?" He smiled weakly, right now he was not willing to mess around.

It seemed he cared more for the boy than he first thought. "Right i need to find him. Asp, Python, Father protect my body please." He said then left his body, his soul slowly rising up into the air.

"I'll be back as soon as i can." He said to his brothers then thought of Arsen willing the gravity to pull him in his direction. He smiled slightly as the landscapes blurred past him at 100's of miles an hour. Leading him to a metal building set out in the middle of nowhere.

Post by Guest Thu Apr 21, 2011 11:03 pm

Draco knew something was wrong as soon as Hades shouted for him. He sprung from his seat in the library and headed straight for the front door, making it just in time to see Hades retreating back. "what's going on Hades where's Arsen?" He asked taking huge strides to catch up with his son.

He smiled as they reached the gates. "hello boys good to see you all back together again." he smiled placing a hand on Hades shoulder to show he was there for him.

He waited for Hades to decide what he was going to do since he was Taking Arsen on as his own.

He frowned as Hades left looking up in the airto look for an invisible Hades "not too long son you keep an eye the time okay?" he said glancing down at his watch to time him himself.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Charlotte looked blankly at everyone, except for Willow. As she hugged her close Charlotte buried her face in her chest and hugged Willow back softly. She had been with Arsen, she had seen him perhaps dissappear? Charlottes eyes sparked and she pulled away from Willow.

"Willow was Arsen wearing a leather hooded jacket...?"

"I don't remember...why Char?"

"Please Will! This is important!"

The franctic tone to Charlottes voice made her seem even more desperate than she already was. Willow bit her lip and thought, snapping her fingers and nodding lightly.

"Yes, why?"

Charlotte could barely contain her joy and she took out the knife Cobalt had given her and slashed her hand with it letting the blood drop onto the floor, dipping her fingers into the cut Charlotte drew a symbol on her forehead and closed her eyes. When she opened them again they were black, she was connected to Arsen.

"He's alive!"

She muttered happily but she felt a burning down her face, he was being hurt? Running a finger down her face Charlotte kept quiet, waiting and tuning herself into Arsen.
    Aspen Salvator
    Aspen Salvator
    Furmage Patient
    Furmage Patient

Post by Aspen Salvator Fri Apr 22, 2011 7:47 pm

He smirked "Ciao padre good to see you again." he tapped Draco on the shoulder giving him a slight wink. "How you holding up old man?" He smirked looking back to Hades as he spoke.

"Oh great this is some spooky shit." He smiled his eyes lighting up. "Have you seen this?" He laughed readying himself to catch Hades in his arms. "Ready do your thing." He smiled rubbing his hands together. Once Hades had left his body Aspen caught him in his arms supporting his weight.

"Someone conjure a chair or something he weighs a fricking ton." He moaned shifting his weight to position him more up right.

His head snapped towards Char his eyes lighting up as his fangs grew insize hungrily as the smell of blood overwhelmed him. He bit down into his lip drinking his own blood to fuel the animal inside him. His eyes fell on Char
    slowly widening as her eyes turned black. "Woah It seems our Hades has a run for his money with her." He smiled glancing over to look at Dracos watch to see how long he had left.

Post by Guest Fri Apr 22, 2011 10:05 pm

Charlotte smiled lightly and held Cobalts hand with her bleeding one, she grinned she was attached to Dark, she would protect him use as much of her strength as she could.

"Cobie, this is so strange I can feel everything that's happening to Dark, he's fine there's nothing yet I-"

Charlotte stopped talking a tingle passed through her lips and she shuddered but returned back to normal.

"It's ok, still no-"

This time it was different Charlotte seized up, she felt something wet splash in her face and her hair became soaked she couldn't breathe it was scaring her so much what was happening to Arsen? Trying to take a breath Charlotte narrowed her eyes and channelled her energy into Arsen, giving him as much as she could.

Charlotte felt dots swim about her eyes, her vision clouded and she took a breath but choked on something wet in her throat, Charlotte gasped and tightened her grip on Cobalts hand falling to her knees trying to breathe but
    she couldn't.

Channeling the last of her energy Charlotte took a shuddering gasp trying to get any air, she couldn't she couldn't breathe beginning to panic she leant her head on Cobalts leg, her grip on his hand weakening until it slipped out of it.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:10 am

Jamie looked between Willow and Aspen for a long time before he patted his friend on the shoulder with a weak smile,

"I can't help the way I feel Asp." he shook his head a little, "The Boss won't like it but I can't stop feeling the way I feel."

He watched Charlotte's weird attempt at something akin to exorcism and placed a hand on Aspen's shoulder just in case,

"No snaking brother." he teased.

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:14 am

Richard rushed over to Charlotte's side and looked her over for a few seconds,

"Jesus Christ... it's like she's drowning." he muttered to himself and he spat onto his hand before reaching up and rubbing the blood mark on her forehead away, trying to break the connection. He looked around him, "Someone get me a towel or something!"

Post by Guest Sat Apr 23, 2011 1:19 pm

Cobalt, who had been shocked by Charlotte's adverse reaction, ripped off his shirt sleeve and waved his wand, turning it into a fluffy towel,

"Here." he said, passing the towel to Richard, who immediately began to dry Charlotte's hair and face. After a few seconds of silence he looked between Richard and Charlotte before focusing on Richard, "Thank you Richard."

Turning back to Charlotte he wrapped his arms around her shoulders tightly,

"Don't you ever do that to me again young lady." he hugged her tightly as he whispered into her ear, "You're my little Soft-Soft and I won't lose you like that."

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 9:56 pm