Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Don't mess with my bacon

Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Don't mess with my bacon Empty Don't mess with my bacon

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 5:15 pm

Running towards the table for the Transfers, she grabbed some Bacon. Bacon... Bacon was one of her many weaknesses that helps her calm down, other than Alcohol of course.

Also putting some Coffee Cake on her plate, she poured herself some Coffee and started eating her food.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Don't mess with my bacon Empty Re: Don't mess with my bacon

Post by Iva Popov Mon May 28, 2012 7:24 pm

Iva walked into the massive room, her blue eyes studying the students and teachers enjoying the early sunny morning. Idiots. It was much to early for the Russian to function properly, especially after Zoya had kept her up all night with her insistent whining.

Noticing the exchange table, the Blondel suddenly thought of her brother- the quiet musician. With tiny, ladylike strides, she headedtowards the table, Blondel hair curled around her shoulders in a soft wall of hair. "You. Redheaded girl." She started in English, then switched to her native tongue. "Do you know Pieter Popov? "
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Mon May 28, 2012 8:08 pm

Kait looked up to see a blonde hair chick that had the stance of 'I am better than you'. Kait was going to walk around this cautiously, she didn't like the gleam in her eye.

"Nope," She smacked her lips together, and stuffed more bacon in her mouth. "Heard of him though." The red head loved talking in Russian, so maybe talking to this girl wasn't that bad. "If you want, I will make sure I talk to him when I get back to Durmstrang."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Tue May 29, 2012 7:07 pm

"Please- don't," Iva shook her head at the thought. Pieter was not the correct representation of her family. He was quiet and calm- probably the polar opposite of herself.

She sat down next to the girl, savoring the little Russian chatter that she so dearly missed. "How do you like it here? Crappy, no?"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Tue May 29, 2012 7:16 pm

Raising her eyebrow, she shrugged. "Alright then. Is it o.k to be nosy and ask why?" Kaitlen asked, drinking her coffee. It was black, and strong. Just how she liked it.

"It's boring," She told her, pouting. "I am used to Durmstrang, it's cold chilling aura. In a way, I even miss the professors! It's amazing, here people seem so carefree," The red hair girl mused. "When I first got here a month ago, I had troubles with English. I don't use it a lot, I mostly use Russian and Greek." The girl babbled, wondering why she was just spilling her thoughts to this girl.

"I am Kaitlen by the way. Call me Kait though."

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Thu May 31, 2012 1:48 am

Iva looked at the food laden table and shook her head. Mornings were never good for eating sweet things, she thought. She could use fish or something, no something weird like a pancake.

"Petra is just... annoying," she sighed, her posture remaining proper and rigid. "He would like it here more than me. He's more sociable.

"All of my brothers went to Durmstrang, but my Papa thought Hogwarts would be better for me," She left out a bit of information, like how her condition kept her out of any other schools, and smiled. "Wnglish is a stupid language,"

"Iva Popov,"
    Manda
    Manda
    Adult
    Adult

Post by Manda Thu May 31, 2012 1:56 pm

She understood about fitting into Hogwarts part. Kait didn't like Hogwarts, people were too.... happy. Social. It just didn't find her. She was social... but not freakily happy go lucky while at it.

"I understand that. I don't fit into Hogwarts, Durmstrang is better, in my opinion," Kaitlen told her, munching on Bacon.

"It took me a while when I first came here two months ago, to speak English confidently enough. In the beginning, I spoke Russian and it annoyed the crap out of the professors," Kait laughed, remembered several of the professors faces.

"It is," Kait agreed.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 7:22 pm