Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Hobbies

Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Hobbies - Page 2 Empty Re: Hobbies

Post by Iva Popov Fri Jun 15, 2012 2:49 pm

Iva bunched her shoulders at his laugh defensively, unsure of why he was laughing. Did she say something wrong? Her cheeks flushed a soft pink at the thought.

"What? What did I say!" she asked, swinging her hip into his to knock him off balance, "I did not say anything funny!"

The Russian stopped to consider this for a moment, then huffed. "It's only easy for you because you're smart. Potions is for smart people," she decided, "And I'm not smart,

"Is that what you want to do when you get out of school?" she asked, leaning against him slightly as they walked, "Make potions?"
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Tue Jun 19, 2012 3:54 am

Damian took a step sideways to maintain his balance. He tugged her closer and took her other hand so she would have to turn and face him.

"Потому что," he said slowly, "ты слишком восхитительна. Я не могу удержаться от смеха." The boy grinned at her, then released one of her hands.

"You are plenty smart. You're Asric's apprentice - he wouldn't try teaching someone who was stupid. Besides. You don't need to be good at potions if I am."

Damian let go of her other hand to put his arm across her shoulder. "I might sell some potions," the boy said thoughtfully, "but I kinda have to be a hunter, don't I? Not that I mind. I'm going to learn everything Asric has to teach us, and then, I'm going to be the best there ever was."

It was already a fact in Damian's mind - that much was clear from his matter-of-fact tone. He was determined to succeed and excel; failure was not an option. To Damian, failure wasn't even a possibility. He would be the best... or he would die trying.

*Because you're too adorable. I cannot help but laugh.
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Wed Jun 20, 2012 1:30 pm

Iva sniggled* at the hufflepuff's Russian before rewarding him with a soft kiss on his cheek. Part of her was surprised the boy had continued with Russian lessons after the two had split, but the other part of her was more than grateful.

"Your Russian is so good, Zolotko moyo*," she said, pride on her face, "Now I have something to show off to Papa, no?"

The girl rolled her eyes and gave Damian a playful shove, feeling a bit antagonized for calling herself dumb.

"I am clever, not smart." she stated, running a hand through her golden locks, "There is a big difference.

"I don't even know why he chose me. I am small and weak. I am no help physically," The Russian shrugged, then reached up to touch the hand on her shoulder. Being held like this made her feel... different. More fluttery and shy than usual. "My Papa doesn't even want me to continue with it. He wants me to marry Tre and run the business,"

Iva turned to the boy, a meek smile on her face. A nervous hand found its way around his waist, pulling his closer. "I l-love you, you know that? You are so confident." she leaned over and placed a kiss on his cheek, "I know you will do whatever you want to when you get older,"

(*My Thesaurus tells me this is a word and, by the god, I'm gonna use it,)

(*My little golden one,)
    Damian Gray
    Damian Gray
    Other
    Other

Post by Damian Gray Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:28 am

"You're going to show off my language skills?" Damian teased. He really didn't care what Iva's father thought of him, not that he was about to say so aloud.

"You're not allowed to quit," the boy pointed out, growling a bit at the mention of Tre. "That was part of the reason I was so against your being chosen, y'know. The only way out is death - unless Asric told you something different?"

Damian's own hands came to rest on her hips, pulling her entirely against him. Pressing his lips to hers, he kissed her again, long and slow before pulling back.

"Let's find that private place we were talking about," he murmured, with a roguish smirk. "I don't want anyone able to watch while I snog you senseless."
    Iva Popov
    Iva Popov
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Iva Popov Sat Jun 23, 2012 12:00 pm

Iva nodded, holding her head high with pride towards her boyfriend. "Of course I will show you off! If I have something amazing, I want to show it off."

The Russian raised a brow, an amused smirk pulling at the corners of her mouth. "You think I'd quit? Damian- I do not care what my father thinks. If I did, I would not be here." she gave the boy a sharp nod, "I plan to stay by your side as a Hunter,"

Her faced flushed a bright red and she was pulled to his body. The kiss brought back all of the stirred feelings from earlier, not helping her blush.

"Dame," she whispered, "N-now who's turned on, hm?"

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content