Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Sunny day

Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sunny day Empty Sunny day

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed May 30, 2012 11:21 pm

Alex walked down to the meadow lake. She been wanting to come here for a while but never got a chance too. Alex took a seat on the ground and looked around. She was here alone, but there were some people here. Muggles probably. Alex took off her summer dress so she was in her blood red bikini. It was hot outside, hotter then an oven. Alex put on some sun screen and looked out to the lake.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Sunny day Empty Re: Sunny day

Post by Camille Fortescue Thu May 31, 2012 10:28 pm

It was one of those rare days at that time of the year when it was actually very, very hot outside. And Camille just adored it.

Humming to herself, she made her way to the Meadow lake, putting her stuff on the ground and taking off her shirt, shorts, and flipflops. The Prideux put her towel in place and laid down to get a tan, looking at the girl next to her.

"Nice bikini," she told her after a while.
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Fri Jun 01, 2012 12:17 pm

Alex saw a girl coming and she just continued to look out into the lake. She saw the girl from the corner of her eye take a seat on her own towel. Then she heard the girl speak. Alex looked down at her bikini then at her. "Thanks, your bathing suit is nice too" Alex gave a smile to her. She didn't look familiar but from her accent she had to be French.

"I'm Alex Gilbert" Alex held out her hand for the girl to shake.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Fri Jun 08, 2012 4:34 pm

"Of course it is," Camille replied, looking down at her own bathing suit, "Wouldn't have bought it if it wasn't. But thank you, anyway."

She shook her hand, "Camille Fortescue. Are you from around here?"

Outfit!
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Sun Jun 10, 2012 2:00 am

Alex looked at her. Her little out burst showed that the girl had spirit and heart. Alex nodded. "I would have bought it too, just not in that color, that color doesn't go well with me" Alex told her. The girl who went my Camille shook her hand. "It's nice to meet you" Alex said.

Alex nodded. "Yes, I'm from here, I actually go to a special school" Alex said not wanting to say in case the girl was a muggle.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jun 12, 2012 9:09 pm

Camille looked at the girl, then back at her own bikini and, after a few moments, nodded slowly. "You're right. I mean, it wouldn't look horrible, but another color could fit you better. Something light, blue, perhaps," she told her and smirked, "Have I finally found someone who's not completely nonsense when it comes to fashion?"

"Special school, huh?" she raised an eyebrow, knowing that usually wizards used the term when they talked about their magical schools, "Just how special?"
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Wed Jun 13, 2012 4:51 pm

Alex smiled at the girl. "See, you see things from my view sometimes, I like it" Alex said to her. Alex laughed. "Maybe you have, I mean, I can't go out in just anything" Alex said to her with a small smile.

Alex looked at her and nodded. "Yeah, special" Alex told her. Alex watched her as she asked what she mean't sort of. "Like my school is call Hogwarts" Alex said hoping she didn't ask questions. Alex picked up a flower that didn't bloom yet. Alex looked around and then at the girl. For some reason she had a feeling she could trust this girl. "Check this out" Alex said. She held the non blooming flower in her hand. Soon because of Alex's magic, it bloomed.
    Camille Fortescue
    Camille Fortescue
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Camille Fortescue Tue Jul 10, 2012 2:25 am

Camille laughed, "It seems like I have found someone good." She put her sunglasses on and let the sun burn through her skin - only a bit more and she would put on some sun block. She only wanted a little tan, that's all. "Next time I go shopping," the Prideux told her, "I'm taking you with me."

She raised an eyebrow and grinned, "Hogwarts, huh? Nice to meet another magical one. I'm from Beauxbatons. And," she added, "nice trick with the flowers. I've never been particularly good with the plants."
    Alex Gilbert
    Alex Gilbert
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Alex Gilbert Tue Jul 17, 2012 12:39 pm

Alex nodded and smiled. "Yes you have" Alex said to her. Alex put on sun block, she was already tan she didn't want to be anymore tan. Alex then turned to Camille when she started talking. Alex nodded. "I would love too, never can not have enough clothes" Alex said to her.

Alex then turned to her and nodded. "Yeah, Hogwarts is really fun, my older brother Thomas is in Slytherin an a year above me, I'm in Slytherin and my little sister Bristol will be coming this year" Alex said to her. "I always wanted to go to Beauxbatons, seems fun from what I've heard, I've been to France once" Alex nodded to the girl. Alex laughed. "Either have I but I've been practicing" Alex told her.

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 8:38 am