Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Rora
Tyler Marks
Kendera James
7 posters

WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence

Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence Empty WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence

Post by Kendera James Thu May 31, 2012 8:54 am

Alright, so this one - I've had her since Old DR. In fact, she was my first RPG character, ever. Unfortunately, she serves no purpose. So, below is the deal with her and hers and that which I am reeeaaally desirous to have for her.

(I really am tempted to just get rid of her.)

Kendera
    WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence Summer-glau-the-cape-320
    Kendera is undeniably uptight. The girl doesn't really know how to relax. She's a classic case of the little rich girl who really possesses nothing of real import. Kendera is a know-it-all who doesn't really know how to interact with people in a social setting. This has made her come across as not only abrasive, but rather snobbish as well.

She has a crush on Charles Prentiss and is brainstorming ways to prevent the formalizing of her betrothal with Roman Ritter.
    Kendera is a metamorphmagus.

WANTED
      Friends:
      Acquaintances: Charles Prentiss, Faye Hansoff, Roman Ritter
      Enemies/Rivals:

Liddy
    WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence I4l6ki
    Partway through Kendera's first year, a second personality began to make itself known. She called herself 'Liddy'. Kendera is still unaware of her existence.

Crueler than Kendera (who is actually quite kind), Liddy has a thirst for mischief - possibly even violence. The sort to literally tell a person to jump to their death, Liddy actually comes across as more open and friendly than her tightly wound primary. Charles Prentiss was the first to 'meet' Liddy, and Liddy feels that the boy somehow belongs to her.

WANTED
      Friends:
      Acquaintances: Charles Prentiss
      Enemies/Rivals:

Noah
    WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence 2ql7ria
    The newest of Kendera's personalities, Noah is the most fun-loving of the trio. Rather bubbly and eager to explore the world the world and meet people, much of 'who' he is has yet to be explored.

His appearance is typically of a boy a year or two older than Kendera actually is.

WANTED
      Friends:
      Acquaintances:
      Enemies/Rivals:

WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence Empty Re: WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 9:02 am

Hmmm x3 It be hard D: but hell Rose/Kendera they're both meta's so why not Razz
    Erm... Tone/Noah perhaps? She's a mermaid though x3
    erm Rose/Liddy xP
    Tyler Marks
    Tyler Marks
    Muggle
    Muggle

WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence Empty Re: WANTED: Some Reason for Continued Existence

Post by Tyler Marks Thu May 31, 2012 4:52 pm

Umm.. I can offer..

Well I'm tempted to offer Ash for... She'd post with all there actually... though in his current state if Tre caught Noah talking to her he may get a tad bit close to being murdered...

But.. who cares for Tre? Razz And besides... I think next lesson Ash might need some bubbly and fun. And I'm not really sure how she'd react with the other two personalities Razz She might get along with Liddy... I feel like she might be a little too Ash for Ken Razz But your charrie soo...

I'm babbling again Razz

Theres also Faye and Quil OOO!! Noah and Quil should post too Razz Oh and Feliks but... I don't know if anyone would want to post with Feliks Razz And I think maybe if they can get past the Roman thing Faye and Ken MIGHT be able to be some odd sort of versons of friends. Just a thought.

Anyway.. I pretty much just babbled and listed my charries, and am still babbling...

Going now.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:02 pm

Can Kendera and Kait post please? Kait is really carefree, so maybe it will loosen her up a bit? Perhaps they can become friends.

Post by Guest Thu May 31, 2012 7:03 pm

OH, and Dylan and Noah? Dyl needs to met more guys Razz
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Fri Jun 01, 2012 6:48 pm

Yay! Responses!

Ken is hard, the precocious little snot. D: I don't even know how her alternates ended up more approachable than she is; it's odd. o.O

We could try Rose and Kendera. Being metamorphmagi could be a bonding point, though, it's been a bit of a mixed blessing for Ken.

Tone/Noah perhaps? She's a mermaid though x3 Noah likes everyone. The world is a playground. He'd probably get a kick out of the mermaid thing.

Rose/Liddy - I jump at any chance to give Liddy more exposure to the world. She's too much fun to write!

Ash, Quil, Faye I think Noah would adore Quil. <3 Granted, Noah likes everyone... so. Very Happy He could certainly get along with Ash and/or Faye as well. Ken could probably get used to Quil, though, she thinks he's a bit odd at present, and she has nothing personal against Faye. Liddy might actually rather like Feliks.

Kendera and Kait Absolutely, but Ken will probably wonder what she's on, at first. Razz

Dylan and Noah YES. And sign Rhys up for Dylan-friend, too. The boy needs guy friends!
    Rora
    Rora
    Fifth Year Prefect
    Fifth Year Prefect

Post by Rora Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:14 pm

Dear Kendera, and Liddy, okay fine, Noah,
    I loved you since Day One. Please, don't leave us.
    Sincerely,
    All of Rora's eleven selves.

TsheringLiddy. Just cause they're both... Chuck-related people. Speaking of which, I wonder what Chuck would think of a ChuckTsheringLiddy thread. That would turn out lovely.

Noah and Le might talk, depending on what Lena wants to feel during the thread.

Kendera and Kiki... well, idek. Same house, but they have completely different personalities. [Think Kiki as boisterous, cocky, but protective.]
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sun Jun 03, 2012 12:33 pm

Aw... <3 Thank you. Very Happy

I think Tshering and Liddy would get along rather well... unless the matter of Chuck-ownership came up. Liddy doesn't share. Razz

Noah could quite possibly drive Le nuts. But hey, the boy needs all the exposure he can get - he's new in town.

Kendera and Kiki... it's hard to say beforehand, simply because Ken is just so damn persnickety sometimes. Even I think she's a little snot, and I'm preconditioned to adore her! Razz Again, always worth trying. It'll be interesting, if nothing else.
    Hannah
    Hannah
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Hannah Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 am

CharLiddy, of course. I miss the both of them. Smile
    Kendera James
    Kendera James
    Fourth Year
    Fourth Year

Post by Kendera James Tue Jun 05, 2012 7:06 pm

But of course. ^^
    Dylan Veer
    Dylan Veer
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Dylan Veer Thu Jun 07, 2012 7:20 pm

Nia
    Nia
    Sixth Year Prefect
    Sixth Year Prefect

Post by Nia Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:16 pm

I took my time posting in this section Razz

Kendera can never leave us! She was one of the first DR people and will forever be part of the canon.

Ksenia can post with Liddy. They can meet in the common room probably. Though I cannot guarantee that there won't be anything crazy happening or planning to happen by the end of the thread Razz There is just something about the two personalities being stuck in one thread that makes me think of chaos Razz
    Rhys Edmunds
    Rhys Edmunds
    Fifth Year
    Fifth Year

Post by Rhys Edmunds Sat Jun 09, 2012 5:02 am

Hahhaha - I can certainly envision chaos, alright. Razz

Are you wanting Liddy as herself, or pretending to be Kendera?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 5:34 am