Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

2 posters

Alyssa Black Profile

Alyssa Black
    Alyssa Black
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Alyssa Black Profile Empty Alyssa Black Profile

Post by Alyssa Black Mon Jun 04, 2012 5:01 pm

*Alyssa Black*

Alyssa Black Profile  *Insert photo of your character*

*Some people wait for the storm to pass, I learned to dance in the rain*

Alyssa Black Profile Whats_10

Name: Alyssa Sky Black
    Nickname:Lyssa, or Lyssie
    Birthplace: Ireland
    Current Home: Ireland
    Blood Purity: Pure
    Sexual alignment: Not sure?
    Alyssa Black Profile Man_in12

Face Claim: A young Selina Gomez
    Body type: Skinny, fairy-like
    Height: 5 foot 3in
    Hair: Midnight black, down to the small of my back, easy waves
    Eyes: Gray
    Unique features:
    Dressing style: diffrent everyday, normaly nothing extreme, but diffrent every day

Alyssa Black Profile Strong10

Likes: Quidditich, Soccer, hanging with my sister, Ireland, Muggle movies
    Dislikes: really loud noises, dog whistles, homework, being inside on sunny days, being in the dungeons
    Fears: scared of the dark, phobia of needles, fear of cold dark places, people touching my neck
    Strengths: faster than humans, animal senses, Compationate, brave, sense of adventure,
    Weaknesses: impulsive, can be hotheaded, talking about my father, can be to compationate, when upset clings to sister.
    Personality: Verry sweet and quirky. ADD, and hyper when excited. Randomest things come out of her mouth, almost needs to know her, to understand her. She's very close to her sister. She is adopted into her family, after her father died. She never knew her mother. Her sister is not biologically her sister, but they act like twins.
    Alyssa is random, verry hard personality to explain. She's diffrent, and interesting, and never boring. She has hidden secrets, that most people dont know about.

Alyssa Black Profile We_are10

Father: Full name: James Adrian Black/Age (or age they died at): 34/Occupation: Unknown /Species (if not human, specify): Human/Status(living or deceased): Deceased
    Mother: Full name:Unknown/Age(or age they died at): Unknown/Occupation: Unknown/Species(if not human, specify): Unknown /Status(living or deceased): Unknown
    Siblings: Full Name:Casey Margaret Donohoe/Same as me/ Living
    Other significant people: Adopted Father: Xavier Donohoe/ 46 / Gringott's clerk / living
    Adopted Mother: Kathleen Donohoe / 45 / Owner and runner of a small apothecary/ basic potions brewer / living
    Overall history: Alyssa never knew her mom, she doesn’t know if she’s still alive, what her name is, or anything about her. Alyssa’s dad died when she was 4, she was magically adopted when she was 5. Becomes sisters with Casey. Adopted parents both work, to barely get by. They make it work. They went to Salem Witches' Academy for one year, but then moved back to Ireland, so the two girls can go to Hogwarts.
    When Casey and Alyssa met They took to each other immediately, refusing to sleep in seperate rooms and pulling all the impish pranks they were capable of (including one incident with frogs that got them grounded for a month). They joke that they're twins, but secretly take it to heart, acting as though they really are.
    Alyssa confides in Casey, and together they feel they can do anything. From her experiences with her adopted family, and problems she faces with her identity, being a Black, and learning about her family, she stops wasting time. She tries to enjoy, or make the best of every experience.
    She was there when her dad died. She was hiding in the basement, a cold, pitch black area while hearing her dad being murdered, and the murders searching for her. She has worked through the trauma of everything, and is super close to Casey. She was the first person Alyssa talked to after the incident.
    Alyssa Black Profile Spell_10

Favourite Spell: Multicorfors
    Signature Spell: Rictusempra
    Patronus: Small Wolf

Alyssa Black Profile Gimme_10

Wand: 12 inchs, holly, dragon heart string
    Other belongings: My dad’s ring on a chain around my neck.

Alyssa Black Profile You_go10

Friends: Casey, Liam,
    Acquaintances: A lot.
    Enemies: Anyone Casey doesn’t like.

Asric Chaos
    Asric Chaos
    Head Admin
    Head Admin

Alyssa Black Profile Empty Re: Alyssa Black Profile

Post by Asric Chaos Mon Jun 04, 2012 7:59 pm

Alyssa Black Profile Profil15

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 10:01 pm