Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hogwarts Regenerated

Hello and welcome to Hogwarts Regenerated. We have moved over to http://z13.invisionfree.com/HogwartsRegenerated/index.php? come join us!!

Hogwarts Regenerated

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new generation of witches and wizards has come. Whose side are you on?

+3
Valerie McGuoirk
Belinda McGuoirk
Ethan Hobbs
7 posters

Lesson Four Potions second yeaars

Ethan Hobbs
    Ethan Hobbs
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Lesson Four Potions second yeaars Empty Lesson Four Potions second yeaars

Post by Ethan Hobbs Tue Jun 05, 2012 12:58 am

Ethan entered the classroom with a deep smile on his face he looked at the kids.Ethan looked he was the only ne he just sat and read his books then he looked at the rest of the class.Rth
    Ethan sat down and read his book then he just saw the kids he used new then he read his book.Ethan jutst wonder how nice this was n this class.Ethan waited to learn and learn.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Lesson Four Potions second yeaars Empty Re: Lesson Four Potions second yeaars

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:21 pm

Belinda walked into potions and saw that only one person was there. Belinda nodded her hello too him and took a seat at an empty table. Belinda got out what she would need for potions. This was one of her favorite subjects.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:29 pm

Valerie walked into the classroom and spotted her sister and another Hufflepuff. Valerie took the seat next to Belinda. "You could have waited for me, I only had to get my book" Valerie said to Belinda. Sometimes Valerie wanted to be an only child.
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Tue Jun 05, 2012 1:46 pm

Bridget walked into class and saw her friends along with someone else. "Hello" Bridget said to the boy and took a seat by her friends. "So how was the break" asked Bridget as she took a seat at the table in front of the twins.
    Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Fri Jun 08, 2012 1:50 am

Airiana peeked in with her bag slung over her shoulder. It was her first time to class at all in the last year. Maybe she could pass without trying? Whatever she did, it had to get her credits up and fast.

She slipped into the dim lit room silently and took a seat off by herself, the room barely showing off what she looked like. Her long blonde hair was straight and fell down her shoulders in waves around her black robes. Her green and silver tie of Slytherin remained untied, as she didn't know what she was doing with it. Her slender hands pulled her potions book out of her bag and set it on the desk.
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Valerie McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Valerie McGuoirk Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:41 am

Valerie turned to see someone else walk in. It turned out to be Bridget. "Hey Bridge" Valerie said with a smile. "Break was okay, glad summer is coming soon, we get to go home and have a good time, you should come visit sometime in the summer" Valerie said.

Soon Valerie heard footsteps and she saw a Slytherin girl come in. Valerie got up and went over to her. "Hi, I'm Valerie, come sit with my sister, friend, and I" Valerie said to her. Valerie walked back to her seat and waited for her to come over.
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Belinda McGuoirk
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Belinda McGuoirk Sun Jun 10, 2012 1:50 am

Belinda smiled at Bridget as she took a seat. "Hey Bridget, our break was good, we went to the mall once and then to the beach" Belinda said. She wasn't really one to actually get dirty or something like that. Belinda blanked out a little and before she knew it she heard her sister's voice. Belinda nodded to the other girl.

"Yeah come over, I'm Belinda" she said to her.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Mon Jun 11, 2012 9:58 am

Airiana raised her eyebrows and nodded, grabbing her things and making her way over to the table they'd been sitting at. It troubled her to be further from the door than need be but these others seemed nice enough. She sat her things down and looked up at the three Hufflepuff girls, quietly saying, "I'm Airiana."
    Bridget Wells
    Bridget Wells
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Bridget Wells Mon Jun 11, 2012 6:33 pm

Bridget smiled at the girl. "Nice to meet you Airiana, I'm Bridget" Bridget introduced herself to the girl. She had to admit that this girl sort of looked familiar but to Bridget everyone did. Bridget shrugged her shoulders and let it go.
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Valdus Sliverwood
    Unsorted
    Unsorted

Post by Valdus Sliverwood Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:13 am

Valdus came into the classroom he was late like usual half the second years were here.Valdus looked at his book and then wrote a bit.Valdus took a seat and then he got his cauldron out and then he waited.Valdus was a bit angry about the thing Certh killing a inocent frist year.Valdus just wrote and clenched his fist with a smirk then he just rEAD.Valdus was quite fond of potion he always was quite good in.Valdus father was so happy and nice.Valdus read his book a lot he was just a good kid.Valdus always admire his reading and goodness he always a brillant.Valdus always was smart and cunning.
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Airiana Wolfgang Hawthorn Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:11 pm

Airiana glanced back at Valdus and she narrowed her eyes. He was not on her 'friend list' at that moment. He was too knowing of her relationship with her brother and his goings-ons. She looked back up at Bridget with a more relaxed expression now, smiling, "Nice to meet you as well. Hard to believe I've been here two years and never talked to you."
    Storm Everlee
    Storm Everlee
    Third Year
    Third Year

Post by Storm Everlee Fri Jun 15, 2012 1:10 pm

Storm stomped into the classroom. She was never attention-seeking, but today was the last lesson. She'd been dreading the summer holidays since the beginning of the year.

Scowling, she moved to sit by herself, and crossed her feet up on the table. Where were those goddamned professors gotten to, anyway?

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Sun May 19, 2024 8:28 pm